I got RacerX for MX but what magazines cover Hard Enduro/WESS?

flatout111
Edited Date/Time 5/16/2019 3:21am
I'm in the US but willing to subscribe out of country if any magazines cover Hard Enduro and WESS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
|
rangot
5/16/2019 1:21am
The magazine i work for (called Enduro Magazine) does a special extreme issue once a year, but it's in French ;-))) There's actually an interview with Martin Freinademetz (Romaniacs creator) is this one that is pretty good.

Check the cover :

rangot
5/16/2019 3:21am
In English, Enduro21 is indeed clearly the best.

The Shop

flatout111
5/16/2019 6:45am
rangot wrote:
The magazine i work for (called Enduro Magazine) does a special extreme issue once a year, but it's in French ;-))) There's actually an interview with...
The magazine i work for (called Enduro Magazine) does a special extreme issue once a year, but it's in French ;-))) There's actually an interview with Martin Freinademetz (Romaniacs creator) is this one that is pretty good.

Check the cover :

Heck I think I'd like to have that issue even if can't speak or read French. Looks great. And I'd love to read the Martin interview. That dude is great and that's my favorite hard enduro race, by far.

Yeah, Enduro21 is cool. I've actually spoke with them about an enduro podcast.

There used to be a mag imported here called Enduro World. I think it was from South Africa. It was in English.

So not much out there I guess.

Post a reply to: I got RacerX for MX but what magazines cover Hard Enduro/WESS?

The Latest