I don't normally complain

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2018 4:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2018 4:14 PM

But why in the name of corporate shit for brains... did they change holly and blair out for emig and ralph? is this a warm up for them or what now? i feel like im listening to the damn night broadcast which is not a good thing.......

Rant Over and Broadcast now on mute.................

Disregard, They brought back Holly and Blair....faith in the SX world is restored

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

2/10/2018 4:23 PM

Hope you've got nerf things to throw .... whistling

|

2/10/2018 4:46 PM

Motodave15 wrote:

But why in the name of corporate shit for brains... did they change holly and blair out for emig and ralph? is this a warm up for them or what now? i feel like im listening to the damn night broadcast which is not a good thing.......

Disregard, They brought back Holly and Blair....faith in the SX world is restored

Been doing that all year and last year too for the 2nd 450 and 250 A sessions.

|

From dirt bikes to dirty strikes! Bowl on PBA tour @wozbowls. Oh...and I'm MXPTV.

2/10/2018 4:50 PM

It’s about the racing and don’t lose sleep over it

|

2/10/2018 4:54 PM

I don't normally complain either.

|

2/10/2018 4:54 PM

Race day live noob

|

2/10/2018 4:56 PM

Motodave15 wrote:

I heard that Ralph can suck start Harley !

|

Born in Prague,living in LA,so if you don't like my spelling,blow me!

18 YZ450F
16 Yamaha YXZ 1000R
17 Yamaha MT-10 FZ-10 165 Hp RWP
06 CRF450X street legal supermoto
06 RM250 smoker
1992 CR250R basket case
2006 CRF50

2/10/2018 5:15 PM

Motodave15 wrote:

Emig and Ralph have been doing the second qualifying session for at least this entire season, and now I can't remember if they started this year or last year. jeez...memory...bad...

|

2/10/2018 6:31 PM

They are more professional so they give them the important big boys classes.....

|