I don’t get it...IG

Related:
Create New Tag

9/13/2018 8:27 AM

I just don’t get it anymore...

Nearly every post on IG with riders past and present the comments are all the same...

‘Somebody hasn’t missed a meal’ etc etc etc

Are humans really that insensitive and rude? Does a fat dude that never made it really get some pleasure from saying things like this? Does a local rider really gain some confidence from attempting to tear others apart with their words?

I feel like idiots who feel the need to post things like this have no idea how much of a razors edge fitness is and they seem to equate being skinny or lean muscle mass with being ‘in shape’

Do you know how many muscle heads I have blown by on an average 5k...? Do you know how many chunky dudes have smoked me at the local track? Cardio and lean muscle mass aren’t the same thing...

Why so many haters...humanity is failing

#rantover #pantiesunbunched

|

9/13/2018 8:29 AM

Pro tip: don't read the comments

|

9/13/2018 8:29 AM

Welcome to the internet.

|

9/13/2018 8:43 AM

The internet, giving a voice to people who shouldn't have one since 1983.

|

I'm the dude, man.

9/13/2018 8:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2018 9:21 AM

It’s because people are insecure about themselves and feel better when they get to hide behind a screen and try to put down others.

The bizarre part is they’d fanboy the dude they’re making fun of if they met in real life. Weirdos.

|

9/13/2018 8:51 AM

Photo
|

9/13/2018 8:51 AM

You are sensitive about someone posting about a total stranger? Like others say scroll, or dont read.

|

9/13/2018 8:59 AM

JD167 wrote:

The internet, giving a voice to people who shouldn't have one since 1983.

Hahahahaha. I'm going to borrow that one.

To add-

The great thing about the internet is that everyone has a voice.

The worst thing about the internet is that everyone has a voice.

|

9/13/2018 9:01 AM

Easy to talk shit in your safe place. The internet has given everyone a pedastool. I rarely read comments. It’s disturbing really. You want to believe that in general people are good, but after scrolling through ig or Facebook comments it’s very hard to believe that lol

|

9/13/2018 9:04 AM

There are no consequences for someone bumping the keys on a keyboard.

|

Race Bike: 2018 KTM 350SXF

Other Bikes: 1985 CR80R, 1990 CR250R, 1998 PW80, Yeti SB130LR.

Sold: 2016 YZ250F, 2012 CRF250R

9/13/2018 9:10 AM

I feel like you have some deep undertone issues with weight.

|

GP740
Since 1987

9/13/2018 9:23 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

I feel like you have some deep undertone issues with weight.

Ha nope. I’m in shape and lean...but I refuse to look down on others...just curious what causes someone to be so vain that they have to tear at others constantly and publicly...

|

9/13/2018 9:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2018 9:36 AM

I don't think I've ever read comments on IG before, I just see it as a massive photo album. Who'd sit there and read comments? Just flick through the pop-up pictures dude.

|

9/13/2018 9:30 AM

Spydee wrote:

I don't think I've ever read comments on IG before, I just see it as a massive photo album. Who'd sit there and read comments? ...more

Bingo,. Its the internet. Who cares what people post.

|

9/13/2018 9:43 AM

I've done real well from staying away from social media. Never had FB , IG , Twitter , ect......I just come here for my daily verbal abuse. I have read through some of the social media stuff on thing's , and it's a war zone. Many people are so desensitized now days , that they have become socially awkward and seriously have to look at their phone 3 times a minute. For me.....it's so nice to just " un-plug " and turn that shit off and deal with real people. So much more real and relaxing. A lot of people have forgotten it.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/13/2018 10:03 AM

I was just telling this to my buddy yesterday that I cant believe the people he call's "good friends" his whole life love to comment and destroy him about everything every chance they get. I get buddies joke around with each other and stuff but shits at an all time high anymore. Most of it is jealousy I believe.....

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

9/13/2018 10:18 AM

People used to have filters and know their own limits. These days? Not so much.

|

9/13/2018 10:30 AM

What the fuck is IG?

|

9/13/2018 10:41 AM

slipdog wrote:

What the fuck is IG?

Iguanas

|

9/13/2018 10:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2018 1:55 PM

My favorites are the 16 year old C riders talking shit about past and present pros. Like ok, obviously you have shitty parents and a lot to learn...

Then there are the grown ass men saying some really vile things... Total loser lost causes. Just check out anything related to Reed or Stewart. Or don't, actually. It's best not to get worked up over those idiots!

I've heavily backed away from social media this past couple years. There's really no point in engaging. You pretty much find that most people's minds are made up and they are far too insecure to admit fault in anything. Sad really, because you can't learn and grow if you can't admit your mistakes and faults. I just try to post cool pics and keep in touch with long distance friends and family. I like getting those "on this day" reminders years down the line and reflect on some good times.

|

James

9/13/2018 10:54 AM

I just use IG to post my morning dump selfies

#coffee&eggburrito
#ibsbathroomlife

|

9/13/2018 1:36 PM

Flip109 wrote:

Easy to talk shit in your safe place. The internet has given everyone a pedastool. I rarely read comments. It’s disturbing ...more

Pedastool?

Sorry, that one made me laugh

|

9/13/2018 1:38 PM

Pedastool?

Well, so does the op and the fact that people get all bent out of shape over anything anyone posts on ig

|

9/13/2018 1:40 PM

Ig comments are awful, even worse than Facebook in my opinion, probably because people aren't using their real names. You just have to ignore them and enjoy the pictures.

|

I no longer regret my username.

9/13/2018 1:45 PM

Flip109 wrote:

Easy to talk shit in your safe place. The internet has given everyone a pedastool. I rarely read comments. It’s disturbing ...more

JustMX wrote:

Pedastool?

Lol Honestly didn’t even think twice about it laughing whistling

|

9/13/2018 1:50 PM

slipdog wrote:

What the fuck is IG?

kb228 wrote:

Iguanas

Ok, makes sense. I hate lizards, I'm a snake guy all the way!

|

9/13/2018 2:06 PM

slipdog wrote:

What the fuck is IG?

kb228 wrote:

Iguanas

slipdog wrote:

Ok, makes sense. I hate lizards, I'm a snake guy all the way!

Legless lizards... Where do you sit on them?

|

9/13/2018 2:07 PM

IG …..illegal Germans ????

|

ᛞᛖᚨᚦ:ᛒᛖᚠᛟᚱᛖ:ᛞᛁᛋᚺᛟᚾᛟᚱ

9/13/2018 2:21 PM

SoCalMX70 wrote:

My favorites are the 16 year old C riders talking shit about past and present pros. Like ok, obviously you have shitty parents ...more

mock and deride,
i work from the mad comics snappy answers to stupid questions play book.

just its snappy replies to stupid comments, always best when my reply goes right over their head.

|

9/13/2018 2:26 PM

Pretty much only use IG to look at a link someone posts here. Never use twitter or any social media other than facebook for events and to keep updated on tracks. Reading all the stupid comments will only get you worked up and waste time.

|