I can't stand this sport and you all

daemon616
12/14/2017 1:41am
Arlington SX 2015 Wilbur came out to give the crowd a rose cause a rider was motionless and I thought what the fuck is going on...
newmann
12/14/2017 8:40am
daemon616 wrote:
#1 why is this thread coming up all the fucking time and #2 yeah I meant what I said suck it. You're the fucking worst fans...
#1 why is this thread coming up all the fucking time and #2 yeah I meant what I said suck it. You're the fucking worst fans I've ever witnessed and? If i ever get a chance to stare down GuyB again or Matthes I will go off on how much I hate the shitty fans of this sport AND how fucked shit sport is because of the fans. Suck it.
Worst fucking fans ever. LMAO You don't get out much do you?
Squirtlege
12/14/2017 10:12am
"WTF is going on"... same thing every person on this board said when you posted this epic meltdown. Ty.
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4018th
12/14/2017 10:21am
This kind of sounds like the pot calling the kettle. With all due respect, going full retard on the largest MX forum is kind of proving your point at how shitty SOME of the fans are as people & how they talk about each other. Have you ever been on another forum for a different sport or hobby? Try reading a MMA forum or just read the post in the comments section on UFC's FB page or UFC on FOX FB. You think MX fans are bad? Holy crap the core MMA fans are savages. It's the worst of the worst badass wannabes.

I drive a Nissan Frontier, so I'm on a Frontier forum & a couple of FB groups. You would think since we all have the love for building our trucks in common that people would be cool. NOPE! I don't even post about my truck anymore. Every tom, dick & harry always has negative comments to say about one another builds. People in general can be dicks online because they don't have to face each other. Its really becoming the downfall of society. It's a lot easier for people to become enraged about stuff thats in their face everyday & then go act on their feelings. If you're this sensitive about "mean girls" online, don't ever read the comment section on YOUTUBE videos that have to do w/ the fitness industry. You'd be triggered into going on a killing spree.

The Shop

bball35
12/14/2017 11:47am
daemon616 wrote:
#1 why is this thread coming up all the fucking time and #2 yeah I meant what I said suck it. You're the fucking worst fans...
#1 why is this thread coming up all the fucking time and #2 yeah I meant what I said suck it. You're the fucking worst fans I've ever witnessed and? If i ever get a chance to stare down GuyB again or Matthes I will go off on how much I hate the shitty fans of this sport AND how fucked shit sport is because of the fans. Suck it.
Daemon616 eat a Snickers you get a little mental when you're hungry.

Post a reply to: I can't stand this sport and you all

The Latest