I can't stand this sport and you all

daemon616
Edited Date/Time 12/14/2017 11:48am
Today I decided to watch all the deaths in this or that sport and I can't help but relate it to this sport. So judgmental, mean. Most times I read this forum I promise myself I'll never visit again. You piss me off so much. No intelligence, respect or anything that could come close to anything considered worth while

I don't or can't even imagine how Vital has even gained any attention oththan the actual work GuyB and other's do.

You fucking disappoint me.

This sport is so dangerous and you all well not you all but a lot of you treat it so passe. You don't care about the riders as long as you're entertained...DID YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PRRr4oeNbo

Get a fucking clue and realize how much these people sacrifice and put their life on the line for your entertainment and just shut up. I can't stand it. When Lichtie died I thought why? What is this this worth? Someone's life?

Don't give me that bullshit that they chose to do it.

I'm an atheist so it gives me no resolve but I do care about all these people that put their lives on their line for my "entertainment". So if you have something negative to say maybe just shut the fuck up. No one wants to hear it and it doesn't help anything.

Sorry I just had to vent after some posts I've seen and tonight riders getting hurt etc.

My favorite part of going to the race the last time was meeting people like GuyB, Top Jimmy, T Alessi, all the "behind the scenes people"

Now I'm rambling but I hate when people trash riders and talk like they have no respect for what they do FOR US. It's just a job no....it's not sorry when I go to my job I don't have to worry I might break my neck or XYZ.
|
Chugger
4/9/2017 4:36am
I see many flaws in your post.

Here have a virtual hug, go to bed and then wake up and it will be another day.
downard254
4/9/2017 5:15am Edited Date/Time 4/9/2017 5:16am
A few bad apples a dead tree does not make.

Welcome to a thing called life. Learn to not take shit so personal and you'll have much happier days. If not, it will grind you into a real shit.

Edit: That's some pretty deep shit right there, eh.
newmann
4/9/2017 5:32am
You could have written something nice, but anyway...

The Shop

sende
Fantasy
4455th
4/9/2017 5:32am
downard254 wrote:
A few bad apples a dead tree does not make. Welcome to a thing called life. Learn to not take shit so personal and you'll have...

Welcome to a thing called life. Learn to not take shit so personal and you'll have much happier days. If not, it will grind you into a real shit.

"A few bad apples a dead tree does not make."
Is that you Yoda?

But in all seriousness, there is a valid point in that sentence.
downard254
4/9/2017 5:48am
downard254 wrote:
A few bad apples a dead tree does not make. Welcome to a thing called life. Learn to not take shit so personal and you'll have...

sende wrote:
"A few bad apples a dead tree does not make."
Is that you Yoda?

But in all seriousness, there is a valid point in that sentence.
I know, good stuff, right?Cool
Dtat720
4/9/2017 6:24am
Next post going to tell us you crossfit? And a vegan?
Motofinne
4/9/2017 6:37am
There is no one that forces you to be on Vital or even follow the sport or actually ride motocross.
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2892nd
4/9/2017 6:48am
daemon616 wrote:
Today I decided to watch all the deaths in this or that sport and I can't help but relate it to this sport. So judgmental, mean...
Today I decided to watch all the deaths in this or that sport and I can't help but relate it to this sport. So judgmental, mean. Most times I read this forum I promise myself I'll never visit again. You piss me off so much. No intelligence, respect or anything that could come close to anything considered worth while

I don't or can't even imagine how Vital has even gained any attention oththan the actual work GuyB and other's do.

This sport is so dangerous and you all well not you all but a lot of you treat it so passe. You don't care about the riders as long as you're entertained...DID YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR?

Get a fucking clue and realize how much these people sacrifice and put their life on the line for your entertainment and just shut up. I can't stand it. When Lichtie died I thought why? What is this this worth? Someone's life?

I'm an atheist so it gives me no resolve but I do care about all these people that put their lives on their line for my "entertainment". So if you have something negative to say maybe just shut the fuck up. No one wants to hear it and it doesn't help anything.

Sorry I just had to vent after some posts I've seen and tonight riders getting hurt etc.

My favorite part of going to the race the last time was meeting people like GuyB, Top Jimmy, T Alessi, all the "behind the scenes people"

Now I'm rambling but I hate when people trash riders and talk like they have no respect for what they do FOR US. It's just a job no....it's not sorry when I go to my job I don't have to worry I might break my neck or XYZ.
"So if you have something negative to say maybe just shut the fuck up. No one wants to hear it and it doesn't help anything."

Back atcha
TeamGreen
4/9/2017 6:54am
Dumbgeon Material at it's finest.

OP needs medication.
Flip109
4/9/2017 6:55am
In some ways I feel your pain. But....

seth505
Fantasy
1271st
4/9/2017 7:06am
What? No I hadn't heard that.
JBecker 72
4/9/2017 7:08am
Don't worry scro. Plenty of tards go on to live kickass lives.
wreckitrandy
4/9/2017 7:13am
I can't understand how some of you can take this thread so lightly. Personally, I'm just distraught.
FIREfish148
4/9/2017 7:23am Edited Date/Time 4/9/2017 7:26am
check out this dude ripping this surf

Dammit thought it was gonna be bigger.
Trent179
4/9/2017 7:30am
I think this guy had to much tiger blood!
scooter5002
4/9/2017 7:31am
Looks like someone didn't get their pizza yesterday, OR their nap. Possibly both, and apparently, it does matter, as we see here.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
4/9/2017 7:34am Edited Date/Time 4/9/2017 7:47am
A manifestation of something more serious going on behind this thread topic. It doesnt matter what it is, but since you get no resolve by being an atheist, you should look for something that does.

In the meantime, demon666, stay away from tall buildings.

stillwelding
4/9/2017 8:30am
daemon616 wrote:
Today I decided to watch all the deaths in this or that sport and I can't help but relate it to this sport. So judgmental, mean...

Guys we're racing motorcycles, and getting killed, long before it was entertainment. And I've seen a few die, right before my eyes. Yet I continue to ride and watch. It's a personal choice, no matter what risk taking behavior you are doing.
RonSkj
Fantasy
129th
4/9/2017 8:37am
I feel ya bro! It really grinds my gears when I race. Every few weeks, I suit-up and bring myself to the starting line. I put my life on the line and spend big bucks to do it. I didn't start riding nor do I race because I love it,NO.. I do it for the entertainment of the spectators, All 12 of them. Those guy that are way better than me and turned pro did it for the same reasons (our entertainment). They all hate it and know that death is upon them at any moment but soldier on. We don't have the right to say anything negative or disrespectful, because these guy can ride a dirt scooter faster than us!

Bro, lets meet sometime and do some coloring. I have the mondo box of crayolas.

Post a reply to: I can't stand this sport and you all

The Latest