I can't figure out the Technical Touch website

sandhills
How do you find things like the KYB kit fork or WP KYB inserts by browsing the site?

If I google these things I will get a result that links to the page for them, but I can't figure out how to find them just by browsing from the Technical Touch home page to really see all the different kits they offer. I just see parts and tools.

Am I missing something?
|
slipdog
5/27/2021 9:35pm
It's a very sub par site in my opinion. I have the catalogs bookmarked and look through those then copy the part # and paste them into the search function to get them in my cart. That's the easiest way I've found. They also don't let you know if a product is in stock or backordered until after you place your order. SDI beats them from a user friendly standpoint by a long shot.
5/28/2021 7:42am
So after starting a thread about something you know very little about and then spending six pages defending your own ignorance and brushing off the input of people more knowledgeable than you are, now you’re back looking for advice? 😂

The Shop

sandhills
5/28/2021 8:00am
So after starting a thread about something you know very little about and then spending six pages defending your own ignorance and brushing off the input...
So after starting a thread about something you know very little about and then spending six pages defending your own ignorance and brushing off the input of people more knowledgeable than you are, now you’re back looking for advice? 😂
What is this, are you trying to shun me? It was a fun thread, I am enjoying the lively forum here.
mxb2
5/28/2021 8:01am
Joshracing wrote:
just WRITE them!!!! So simple! Cool
Crazy idea, call them.
sandhills
5/28/2021 8:05am
I guess the real question is, does this kit fit the new bikes with "XACT" forks? It only says 4CS / AER / XPLOR but maybe the XACT use the same outers, or maybe XACT is just a version of the AER.

https://technicaltouchusa.com/wp-to-kyb-conversion.html

They have this bike fitment description that only lists Husky's, but I can see now that list being incomplete would be normal for their site.
soggy
Fantasy
3857th
5/28/2021 12:45pm
sandhills wrote:
I guess the real question is, does this kit fit the new bikes with "XACT" forks? It only says 4CS / AER / XPLOR but maybe...
I guess the real question is, does this kit fit the new bikes with "XACT" forks? It only says 4CS / AER / XPLOR but maybe the XACT use the same outers, or maybe XACT is just a version of the AER.

They have this bike fitment description that only lists Husky's, but I can see now that list being incomplete would be normal for their site.
Xact is just the new name of the AER it will fit xact forks.
sandhills
5/28/2021 12:58pm
soggy wrote:
Ah, thank you
CKNY
5/28/2021 3:59pm
sandhills wrote:
I guess the real question is, does this kit fit the new bikes with "XACT" forks? It only says 4CS / AER / XPLOR but maybe...

soggy wrote:
To be fair the 21 XACT is different than previous AER and not all cart kits fit. My 21 Lucky Kit is different than the 17-20.
soggy
Fantasy
3857th
5/28/2021 7:00pm
CKNY wrote:
To be fair the 21 XACT is different than previous AER and not all cart kits fit. My 21 Lucky Kit is different than the 17-20.
Thanks for the correction 👍🏻

Post a reply to: I can't figure out the Technical Touch website

The Latest