I blame RV for this type of thing happening

BobbyM
10/7/2018 8:58pm
If he didn't go over there a few years ago putting forth a half-ass effort to compete in the "B" mx series and looped it like a drunk at glamis, the USA wouldn't be in this pickle. The euros saw the "greatest" was beatable and the American mystique was kaput. Gave them all confidence and that's all you need sometimes.
|
10/7/2018 9:07pm
Why do you feel the need to blame something?

I'm a huge RV fan and he's the type of guy who gave it his all and he did, his loop out told a big story he was trying too hard..

Had RV raced a few seasons over there he would have been wining consistently.
tempura
10/7/2018 9:12pm
He’s not blaming anyone really, he’s just fishing for responses as usual.
Tumblin
10/7/2018 9:13pm
Why do you feel the need to blame something? I'm a huge RV fan and he's the type of guy who gave it his all and...
Why do you feel the need to blame something?

I'm a huge RV fan and he's the type of guy who gave it his all and he did, his loop out told a big story he was trying too hard..

Had RV raced a few seasons over there he would have been wining consistently.
Ya might try a lil Jack with that all water now and then Captn Serious...

The Shop

Crush
10/7/2018 9:14pm
Oh look there's Bobby finding a way to shit on RV.

Hcallz5
10/7/2018 9:21pm
I blame sean hannity
hbdesigns913
10/7/2018 9:26pm
RV had a piece of shit bike for the GP's. It was like nothing he had rode in the US. The guy got a win in his short stint before the crash. Why can people not respect that?
ledger
10/7/2018 9:31pm
Since no one has mentioned it yet, I blame that cute little sport called Supercross. Yup.
tommyjif
10/7/2018 9:32pm
Guys the EU mx dominance started in 2009, when Cairoli moved to MX1. Get over it and stop crying
BobbyM
10/7/2018 9:33pm
Crush wrote:

RV agrees with me, just ask him.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
10/7/2018 9:34pm
Those guys could've used a few Alessi holeshot's today - I think would've made a big difference . Smile
RG95
10/8/2018 1:03am
You're delusional
lestat
10/8/2018 1:20am
Like a drunk at glamis ... ?
Trudare69
10/8/2018 10:05am
Crush wrote:

Most likely never got over the beatdown RV put on Alessi once they both went pro (and I'm an Alessi and RV fan)
drt410
10/8/2018 10:16am Edited Date/Time 10/8/2018 10:20am
Are you joking? He won his second race ever and was placing top 5s. My how people rewrite history to fit their own narrative. He was in a brand new series new tracks new bike and wins his second race ever. When he crashed he was battling for 3rd or 4th. He only made it like 4 races and was doing great until he crashed. Nothing pointed to him not being able to compete for that championship. Your stupid.
olds cool
10/8/2018 10:30am
Bobby knew the fish would practically jump in the boat today boys. Looks like his hunch was right.Tongue
M-M
10/8/2018 10:33am
RV had a piece of shit bike for the GP's. It was like nothing he had rode in the US. The guy got a win in...
RV had a piece of shit bike for the GP's. It was like nothing he had rode in the US. The guy got a win in his short stint before the crash. Why can people not respect that?
He was practicing on flat goats tracks with Rattray. Real prep for the world go circuit...
olds cool
10/8/2018 10:37am Edited Date/Time 10/8/2018 10:38am
Well, he did say that we are just average, so there's that...
10/8/2018 10:38am
People seem to forget you’re only as fast as your last race.

But today people discount winners for excuses. “Coldenoff just had an uncharacteristic lucky day the track suited him...blah blah”

Bull shit. Coldenoff is the fastest mx rider on the planet right now. He beat everyone’s ass. And America shit the bed. 1 minute behind the checkered flag. That’s shittin the bed ! Nothing to do now but wipe your ass, clean the sheets and put your head down.

Accept it already.
peelout
10/8/2018 11:09am
FastEddy wrote:
Those guys could've used a few Alessi holeshot's today - I think would've made a big difference . Smile
even with top 5 starts i don't think any of our guys finish top 5. they got WORKED
cbuehler767
10/8/2018 11:13am
FastEddy wrote:
Joking aside what's up with our shitty starters? RC Dungey RV Bubba all started up front
beamer
10/8/2018 11:15am
lol
10/8/2018 11:40am
People seem to forget you’re only as fast as your last race. But today people discount winners for excuses. “Coldenoff just had an uncharacteristic lucky day...

But today people discount winners for excuses. “Coldenoff just had an uncharacteristic lucky day the track suited him...blah blah”

Bull shit. Coldenoff is the fastest mx rider on the planet right now. He beat everyone’s ass. And America shit the bed. 1 minute behind the checkered flag. That’s shittin the bed ! Nothing to do now but wipe your ass, clean the sheets and put your head down.

Accept it already.
This is comical. I'm not taking anything away from Coldenoff, because he straight killed it this weekend... but thats the extent of it... killing it at MXON. Not MXGP (world champion), not US MX champion, and not SX champion. The saying "only as good as your last race" is more accurate to use when describing someone at the top of the game (an Eli, a Herling, a Stew, a Roczen, etc.) who is clearly above the rest, who has an off weekend then people start shitting on them for not doing what they're expected to do -- win. Applying that saying to Coldenhoff and saying he's the FMOTP is just ignorant.

Also, you realize by saying "America shit the bed" you yourself are discounting the winner and the other riders... because saying America shit the bed is to accept they were the favorite or at the very least that they should have done significantly better
peelout
10/8/2018 11:46am
People seem to forget you’re only as fast as your last race. But today people discount winners for excuses. “Coldenoff just had an uncharacteristic lucky day...

Accept it already.
This is comical. I'm not taking anything away from Coldenoff, because he straight killed it this weekend... but thats the extent of it... killing it at...
This is comical. I'm not taking anything away from Coldenoff, because he straight killed it this weekend... but thats the extent of it... killing it at MXON. Not MXGP (world champion), not US MX champion, and not SX champion. The saying "only as good as your last race" is more accurate to use when describing someone at the top of the game (an Eli, a Herling, a Stew, a Roczen, etc.) who is clearly above the rest, who has an off weekend then people start shitting on them for not doing what they're expected to do -- win. Applying that saying to Coldenhoff and saying he's the FMOTP is just ignorant.

Also, you realize by saying "America shit the bed" you yourself are discounting the winner and the other riders... because saying America shit the bed is to accept they were the favorite or at the very least that they should have done significantly better
nah

the US riders shit the bed and got smashed in the process
10/8/2018 11:48am

Accept it already.
This is comical. I'm not taking anything away from Coldenoff, because he straight killed it this weekend... but thats the extent of it... killing it at...

peelout wrote:
nah

the US riders shit the bed and got smashed in the process
I never said they didn't. I actually very much believe they did haha
slaveO
10/8/2018 12:32pm
BobbyM wrote:
If he didn't go over there a few years ago putting forth a half-ass effort to compete in the "B" mx series and looped it like...
If he didn't go over there a few years ago putting forth a half-ass effort to compete in the "B" mx series and looped it like a drunk at glamis, the USA wouldn't be in this pickle. The euros saw the "greatest" was beatable and the American mystique was kaput. Gave them all confidence and that's all you need sometimes.
????

Seriously I missed reading Your posts !! I was off the message boards for way too long. You always cracked me up and You still have the magic ?????
BobbyM
10/8/2018 6:54pm
Hello slaveO , hope you are still kicking ass and landing those hot babes like you did when you were a wee younger. Fact is and that's all I have ever referenced here on Vital... FACTS, RV at the top of his game would HAVE made all the furner racers his bitch slaves over there like he did here. But he didn't, but he certainly padded his bank account in the process. Yup, a primo RV was almost Magoo-esque in his speed and domination.
BobbyM
10/8/2018 6:55pm
drt410 wrote:
Are you joking? He won his second race ever and was placing top 5s. My how people rewrite history to fit their own narrative. He was...
Are you joking? He won his second race ever and was placing top 5s. My how people rewrite history to fit their own narrative. He was in a brand new series new tracks new bike and wins his second race ever. When he crashed he was battling for 3rd or 4th. He only made it like 4 races and was doing great until he crashed. Nothing pointed to him not being able to compete for that championship. Your stupid.
The Mouthbreather has spoken....
slaveO
10/9/2018 3:33am
BobbyM wrote:
Hello slaveO , hope you are still kicking ass and landing those hot babes like you did when you were a wee younger. Fact is and...
Hello slaveO , hope you are still kicking ass and landing those hot babes like you did when you were a wee younger. Fact is and that's all I have ever referenced here on Vital... FACTS, RV at the top of his game would HAVE made all the furner racers his bitch slaves over there like he did here. But he didn't, but he certainly padded his bank account in the process. Yup, a primo RV was almost Magoo-esque in his speed and domination.
Haha thanks BobbyM but a decade of kicking ass has left a few marks on me... ?? and when You feel washed up priorities change ?and when it comes to landing those hot babes I feel more like Travis at the MXON - pretty rusty but still have a huge crowd to cheer me on for just trying ????

Post a reply to: I blame RV for this type of thing happening

The Latest