I blame RV for this type of thing happening

Related:
Create New Tag

10/7/2018 8:58 PM

If he didn't go over there a few years ago putting forth a half-ass effort to compete in the "B" mx series and looped it like a drunk at glamis, the USA wouldn't be in this pickle. The euros saw the "greatest" was beatable and the American mystique was kaput. Gave them all confidence and that's all you need sometimes.

|

10/7/2018 9:07 PM

Why do you feel the need to blame something?

I'm a huge RV fan and he's the type of guy who gave it his all and he did, his loop out told a big story he was trying too hard..

Had RV raced a few seasons over there he would have been wining consistently.

|

10/7/2018 9:09 PM

LOL

|

10/7/2018 9:12 PM

He’s not blaming anyone really, he’s just fishing for responses as usual.

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

10/7/2018 9:13 PM

DrinkMoreWater wrote:

Why do you feel the need to blame something?

I'm a huge RV fan and he's the type of guy who gave it his all and he did, his ...more

Ya might try a lil Jack with that all water now and then Captn Serious...

|

10/7/2018 9:14 PM

Oh look there's Bobby finding a way to shit on RV.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/7/2018 9:15 PM

Have another one.

|

10/7/2018 9:21 PM

I blame sean hannity

|

21.5 350 XC-F
96' XR600r

10/7/2018 9:26 PM

RV had a piece of shit bike for the GP's. It was like nothing he had rode in the US. The guy got a win in his short stint before the crash. Why can people not respect that?

|

10/7/2018 9:31 PM

Since no one has mentioned it yet, I blame that cute little sport called Supercross. Yup.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

10/7/2018 9:32 PM

Guys the EU mx dominance started in 2009, when Cairoli moved to MX1. Get over it and stop crying

|

10/7/2018 9:33 PM

Crush wrote:

RV agrees with me, just ask him.

|

10/7/2018 9:34 PM

Those guys could've used a few Alessi holeshot's today - I think would've made a big difference . smile

|

10/8/2018 1:03 AM

You're delusional

|

10/8/2018 1:20 AM

Like a drunk at glamis ... ?

|

10/8/2018 10:05 AM

Crush wrote:

Most likely never got over the beatdown RV put on Alessi once they both went pro (and I'm an Alessi and RV fan)

|

10/8/2018 10:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2018 10:20 AM

Are you joking? He won his second race ever and was placing top 5s. My how people rewrite history to fit their own narrative. He was in a brand new series new tracks new bike and wins his second race ever. When he crashed he was battling for 3rd or 4th. He only made it like 4 races and was doing great until he crashed. Nothing pointed to him not being able to compete for that championship. Your stupid.

|

10/8/2018 10:30 AM

Bobby knew the fish would practically jump in the boat today boys. Looks like his hunch was right.tongue

|

10/8/2018 10:33 AM

hbdesigns913 wrote:

RV had a piece of shit bike for the GP's. It was like nothing he had rode in the US. The guy got a win in his short stint ...more

He was practicing on flat goats tracks with Rattray. Real prep for the world go circuit...

|

10/8/2018 10:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2018 10:38 AM

Well, he did say that we are just average, so there's that...

|

10/8/2018 10:38 AM

People seem to forget you’re only as fast as your last race.

But today people discount winners for excuses. “Coldenoff just had an uncharacteristic lucky day the track suited him...blah blah”

Bull shit. Coldenoff is the fastest mx rider on the planet right now. He beat everyone’s ass. And America shit the bed. 1 minute behind the checkered flag. That’s shittin the bed ! Nothing to do now but wipe your ass, clean the sheets and put your head down.

Accept it already.

|

GP740
Since 1987

10/8/2018 11:09 AM

FastEddy wrote:

Those guys could've used a few Alessi holeshot's today - I think would've made a big difference . smile

even with top 5 starts i don't think any of our guys finish top 5. they got WORKED

|

10/8/2018 11:13 AM

FastEddy wrote:

Joking aside what's up with our shitty starters? RC Dungey RV Bubba all started up front

|

10/8/2018 11:15 AM

lol

|

10/8/2018 11:40 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

But today people discount winners for excuses. “Coldenoff just ...more

This is comical. I'm not taking anything away from Coldenoff, because he straight killed it this weekend... but thats the extent of it... killing it at MXON. Not MXGP (world champion), not US MX champion, and not SX champion. The saying "only as good as your last race" is more accurate to use when describing someone at the top of the game (an Eli, a Herling, a Stew, a Roczen, etc.) who is clearly above the rest, who has an off weekend then people start shitting on them for not doing what they're expected to do -- win. Applying that saying to Coldenhoff and saying he's the FMOTP is just ignorant.

Also, you realize by saying "America shit the bed" you yourself are discounting the winner and the other riders... because saying America shit the bed is to accept they were the favorite or at the very least that they should have done significantly better

|

10/8/2018 11:46 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

JBrockman856 wrote:

This is comical. I'm not taking anything away from Coldenoff, because he straight killed it this weekend... but thats the ...more

nah

the US riders shit the bed and got smashed in the process

|

10/8/2018 11:48 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

JBrockman856 wrote:

This is comical. I'm not taking anything away from Coldenoff, because he straight killed it this weekend... but thats the ...more

peelout wrote:

nah

the US riders shit the bed and got smashed in the process

I never said they didn't. I actually very much believe they did haha

|

10/8/2018 12:32 PM

BobbyM wrote:

If he didn't go over there a few years ago putting forth a half-ass effort to compete in the "B" mx series and looped it like ...more

????

Seriously I missed reading Your posts !! I was off the message boards for way too long. You always cracked me up and You still have the magic ?????

|

10/8/2018 6:54 PM

Hello slaveO , hope you are still kicking ass and landing those hot babes like you did when you were a wee younger. Fact is and that's all I have ever referenced here on Vital... FACTS, RV at the top of his game would HAVE made all the furner racers his bitch slaves over there like he did here. But he didn't, but he certainly padded his bank account in the process. Yup, a primo RV was almost Magoo-esque in his speed and domination.

|

10/8/2018 6:55 PM

drt410 wrote:

Are you joking? He won his second race ever and was placing top 5s. My how people rewrite history to fit their own narrative. ...more

The Mouthbreather has spoken....

|