I bet JGR is glad they kept Stewart!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2018 7:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2018 8:16 PM

Hate to see Bogle get hurt. Sucks so bad for him...always scary when someone gets landed on. But Malcolm’s in for SX now!

|

2/10/2018 8:21 PM

Photo

|

2/10/2018 8:24 PM

Glad you got it, because I was wondering what the fuck happened

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

2/10/2018 9:12 PM

Hill will be on Bogle’s bike...

|

2/10/2018 10:22 PM

He rides good at times but his fitness appears to not be there. Either way, in glad his out there.

|

2/10/2018 10:32 PM

Mookie has not been doing great but it's kind of hard to judge hiim without a full season. Pllus things have not exactly been going his way He looked fast as fuck for a quarter of a lap

|

2/10/2018 10:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2018 10:56 PM

I actually said this when he was first brought on to JGR. No disrespect to Bogle and Peick, but both guys have had quite a few injuries keep them out of races. Malcolm has that Stewart "Gumby Gene" where one can slam the dirt and just bend, not break. Case in point:

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

2/11/2018 6:39 AM

Its almost like JGR strung him along with extra races because they weren't 100% confident in Bogle. And with thier past record of injuries rightly so. The past few years when a a rider would return from injury it would be a race or 2 and the other rider or the same rider would get hurt..... Good move.

|

2/11/2018 7:39 AM

tprice07 wrote:

Hill will be on Bogle’s bike...

This!

|

Mugen666

2/11/2018 7:46 AM

Well, Hill is pretty much out of the points battle in the 250 West, May as well throw him on Bogles bike for the next 4-5 races and see how he does, right?

|

2/11/2018 7:54 AM

Bogle needs an outdoor only contract. Every other race in SX he weeds himself. I hate to say it, because he's awesome, but it's been one injury after another in SX with some spectacular get offs.

|

2/11/2018 8:01 AM

tprice07 wrote:

Hill will be on Bogle’s bike...

MX-LIFE. wrote:

This!

It is very sad for Bogle and I hope he will be ok, but of course it would be a plus for the fans to see Hill on the 450 on the East Coast.

|

2/11/2018 10:30 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

Bogle needs an outdoor only contract. Every other race in SX he weeds himself. I hate to say it, because he's awesome, but ...more

He have injured plenty at outdoors also.. He didn't look ready when he got back but was taking his time. This one was really not in his hands.
Not sure what happened to Mookie? He was going up on results after first turn pile up but last laps he got passed back same guys?

|

2/11/2018 10:38 AM

downard254 wrote:

Well, Hill is pretty much out of the points battle in the 250 West, May as well throw him on Bogles bike for the next 4-5 ...more

I disagree, Hill could just still be a factor. He will have to be lucky, but he's not out of it yet. If Pless has a bad week, it's on!

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

2/11/2018 11:48 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

Bogle needs an outdoor only contract. Every other race in SX he weeds himself. I hate to say it, because he's awesome, but ...more

Bogle is a SX 250 champ yah know..

|

2/11/2018 12:30 PM

Do you guys think mookie is getting paid or just getting the bike and expenses for travel?

|

2/11/2018 2:12 PM

Will be curious if Hill get to ride 2-3 races on a 450 on the East coast.

|

2/11/2018 2:15 PM

downard254 wrote:

Well, Hill is pretty much out of the points battle in the 250 West, May as well throw him on Bogles bike for the next 4-5 ...more

Well I heard jgr has a go fund me site to help pay for another 450 just in case Bogle didn't break his humerus. God yer fucking stupid along with yer brothers on this site.

|

2/11/2018 4:13 PM

big natty wrote:

Do you guys think mookie is getting paid or just getting the bike and expenses for travel?

Bike and expenses.

|

2/11/2018 4:39 PM

downard254 wrote:

Well, Hill is pretty much out of the points battle in the 250 West, May as well throw him on Bogles bike for the next 4-5 ...more

BobbyM wrote:

Well I heard jgr has a go fund me site to help pay for another 450 just in case Bogle didn't break his humerus. God yer ...more

Damn Bobby, not sure where that attitude came from. I just want to see hill ride a couple rounds on a 450, if Bogle winds up being out out for a couple rounds. Didn’t mean to imply that Hill should get Bogles ride. I still want Justin to ride the west rounds, just want him to get his feet wet for a couple rounds on a 450. What the hell is so bad about that. Take a chill pill will ya.

|

2/11/2018 5:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2018 5:04 PM

absolutely put Hill on Boggles bike, why not? He is out of the 250 west championship. The whole point of him signing with JGR was to move up to a 450. If Boggle is out a few rounds, have Hill get his feet wet. Just like Honda did with JMart. Don't know no Bobby, but Bobby is trippen!

|

2/11/2018 5:06 PM

twotwosix wrote:

Hate to see Bogle get hurt. Sucks so bad for him...always scary when someone gets landed on. But Malcolm’s in for SX now!

why? They have Hill to fill in. Remember the big picture is to have Hill ride the big bike. Who cares about a 15th place fill in rider.

|

2/11/2018 5:20 PM

BobbyM wrote:

Well I heard jgr has a go fund me site to help pay for another 450 just in case Bogle didn't break his humerus. God yer ...more

Somebody go find Bobby’s old lady and tell her to give him some and yank that stick out of his ass while she’s at it.

|

2/11/2018 5:21 PM

2 weeks ago the majority of you would have said putting Hill on a JGR 450 for East coast was the dumbest idea ever...

|

2/11/2018 5:24 PM

tprice07 wrote:

Hill will be on Bogle’s bike...

Hmmmmmmmmm....

|

2/13/2018 6:26 AM

twotwosix wrote:

Hate to see Bogle get hurt. Sucks so bad for him...always scary when someone gets landed on. But Malcolm’s in for SX now!

GPrider wrote:

why? They have Hill to fill in. Remember the big picture is to have Hill ride the big bike. Who cares about a 15th place fill ...more

Finally someone with logic.

|

2/13/2018 6:30 AM

twotwosix wrote:

Hate to see Bogle get hurt. Sucks so bad for him...always scary when someone gets landed on. But Malcolm’s in for SX now!

GPrider wrote:

why? They have Hill to fill in. Remember the big picture is to have Hill ride the big bike. Who cares about a 15th place fill ...more

deluxeman wrote:

Finally someone with logic.

That's all bogle was in his brief return....

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

2/13/2018 7:36 AM

What if I told you this was Hill's plan all along? (kidding of course)

Tank in the first few rounds, ensure you are out of title contention..eliminate any reason to not put him on a 450 for the east coast rounds. I would not be at all surprised if we see Hill on the box in 450s before the year is out. He is a strong 450 rider.

|

2/13/2018 9:31 AM

I would have never imagined Mookie getting consistently beat by Friese, even in qualifying. He needs to get with Hill on how to set up a Zook, he just hasn't found the speed on the JGR. He's not dropping anchor like in the past.

|

2/13/2018 9:36 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

Bogle needs an outdoor only contract. Every other race in SX he weeds himself. I hate to say it, because he's awesome, but ...more

Well this season has been bad luck for him (besides the goat farm crash)...MEC someone collided with him and then SX everyone doubles the triple and someone sends it to land on him

|