I bet 100

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2018 12:21 PM

Pennies that hill wins a main this week. Any takers?

|

2/25/2018 12:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2018 12:30 PM

I'll take it, just to see post # 20k

|

2/25/2018 12:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2018 12:30 PM

1) no way you have 100 pennies!
2) I wouldn’t be surprised if he won, that was some mad skilz he showed off. Kawasaki needs to get that kid back!
3) man he must have smoked Pieck and Malcolm in practice!

|

2/25/2018 12:34 PM

Bummer.. in Canada we no longer have pennies..

|

2/25/2018 12:38 PM

cameron96 wrote:

Still have Loonies.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/25/2018 12:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2018 12:41 PM

It was a thing of beauty watching that guy for the first half of the race last night. I dont think he has it for the full 450 race against the moves that Eli, Anderson and Musquin will unleash on him. I’m gonna let you keep your money Bobby but I don’t think he’ll do it this year

|

2/25/2018 12:47 PM

RonSkj wrote:

I don’t even see post counts anymore. Where are they?

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

2/25/2018 12:52 PM

RonSkj wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

If you're on a mobile device you never see them.

|

2/25/2018 2:04 PM

KennyT wrote:

It was a thing of beauty watching that guy for the first half of the race last night. I dont think he has it for the full 450 race against the moves that Eli, Anderson and Musquin will unleash on him. I’m gonna let you keep your money Bobby but I don’t think he’ll do it this year

Since he only got back to 6th place at the end, did he fade pretty bad at the end?

|

2/25/2018 2:11 PM

BobbyM wrote:

Pennies that hill wins a main this week. Any takers?

Not me, he had Saturdays race in a sack but got careless....it won't happen again

|

2/25/2018 2:15 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Still have Loonies.

Yes, yes you do.Photo

|

2/25/2018 2:22 PM

Forget about the curveball Justin, give em the heater. Kid's made for the 450.

|

2/25/2018 3:13 PM

RonSkj wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I do on mobile.

|

2/25/2018 3:16 PM

It's Sunday... ill take that bet.

|

2/25/2018 3:16 PM

KennyT wrote:

kkawboy14 wrote:

Since he only got back to 6th place at the end, did he fade pretty bad at the end?

I don’t know what happened after the fall....he was riding flawless until he ran into Marvin’s wheel n went down. Maybe he thought it was best to ride steady and secure a top ten once the podium was out of reach. All I could see was what the TV cameras were giving us....it would be interesting to hear Justin’s thoughts

|

2/25/2018 3:22 PM

Racer111 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Asimo wrote:

I do on mobile.

I see how many replies a thread has but unlike when I'm on my PC I've never seen how many posts an individual has. Those stats are listed under the person's avatar on the PC/Desktop but not on the mobile site.

If you're using your phone/tablet with the desktop version of the site then yes you'll see the post count.

|

2/25/2018 3:24 PM

KennyT wrote:

I don’t know what happened after the fall....he was riding flawless until he ran into Marvin’s wheel n went down. Maybe he thought it was best to ride steady and secure a top ten once the podium was out of reach. All I could see was what the TV cameras were giving us....it would be interesting to hear Justin’s thoughts

Justin's Thoughts... vitalmx.com/videos/features/Justin-Hill-Its-way-harder-to-outfox-them-and-I-learned-that-tonight,16671/GuyB,64

|

2/25/2018 3:26 PM

KennyT wrote:

kkawboy14 wrote:

KennyT wrote:

He said his front brake lever was so far down he thought it was gone and rode a bunch of laps with no front Before he realized it was there, adjusted it and got a couple positions back. I used to race with Justin a lot when we were young and when he gets that look of confidence in his eyes look the hell out. Next season is gonna be a good one

|

2/25/2018 3:33 PM

if he doesn't get brake checked, yes he will win Atlanta

|

2/25/2018 5:33 PM

He looked better and faster than anyone else out there to me. When's the last time you've seen a guy blow through Eli like that......He flat out moved him on that pass.

|

2/25/2018 7:12 PM

cameron96 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Still have Loonies.

1911 wrote:

Yes, yes you do.Photo

LOL Ah shit. Someone has being paying attention to world news. He is a total whack job and certainly does not represent the majority of Canadians He's an embarrassment.

|

2/25/2018 9:32 PM

WheelieNelson wrote:

He said his front brake lever was so far down he thought it was gone and rode a bunch of laps with no front Before he realized it was there, adjusted it and got a couple positions back. I used to race with Justin a lot when we were young and when he gets that look of confidence in his eyes look the hell out. Next season is gonna be a good one

I wondered what was up. After the crash, the bar on the left of the screen had him in 5th or 6th, then a lap later it said he was in 8th. I thought maybe he tipped over somewhere.

I don't know if I'm willing to put up a whole 100 pennies, but I tend to agree with Big Spender Bobby...no crash, Hill wins this weekend.

|

2/25/2018 9:47 PM

Steadman wrote:

LOL Ah shit. Someone has being paying attention to world news. He is a total whack job and certainly does not represent the majority of Canadians He's an embarrassment.

Trade you.

|

2/25/2018 10:05 PM

1911 wrote:

Yes, yes you do.Photo

Steadman wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Trade you.

I don't like the guy but still, no thanks.

|