I HAVE DIRT BIKES TO RENT IN SO CAL

rogers
5/26/2020 10:37am
I figured I would post this in case anyone might need to rent a dirt bike for any reason. I charge far less than any of the other local rental places, and am the only one that will rent some of them out overnight.

I have some CRF450R's and CRF250R's, and some smaller 4 stroke Enduro and 4 stroke MX bikes for inexperienced riders.

I also have a couple vintage MX bikes for rent.

I am also the only one that offers discounts on multi bike rentals, multi day rentals, and repeat customer rentals.

I am near Lake Elsinore in California, and will deliver them to most of the tracks in the area.

Also, Lake Elsinore MX Sports Park is open again, and has redone all the tracks, and is open until 4pm. They also have dry camping for $20.00 per night, and afternoon discount entry of $20.00 if you arrive there at noon or later.

Feel free to send me a message if you are interested.

Thanks for viewing my post.

|
Hoseclamp
Fantasy
632nd
5/26/2020 10:46am
Thats pretty cool! I wish someone rented dirtbikes around here! Ive thought many times about taking a friend or relative out for a relaxing trail ride but cant exactly convince the wife to buy a "loaner" bike. Its hard to get anyone interested enough to drop the money on a bike just to see if they like it, and if I loan them my bike then they will be riding alone.
rogers
5/26/2020 11:29am Edited Date/Time 5/26/2020 11:34am
Hoseclamp wrote:
Thats pretty cool! I wish someone rented dirtbikes around here! Ive thought many times about taking a friend or relative out for a relaxing trail ride...
Thats pretty cool! I wish someone rented dirtbikes around here! Ive thought many times about taking a friend or relative out for a relaxing trail ride but cant exactly convince the wife to buy a "loaner" bike. Its hard to get anyone interested enough to drop the money on a bike just to see if they like it, and if I loan them my bike then they will be riding alone.
Yeah, that is one of the reasons I started doing this, and have been in the same situation you have many times before, plus, I also want to make it as affordable as possible. The other rental shops are good shops but they charge the exact same price for a CRF50 as they do for a CRF450, which makes no sense to me, and it prices a lot of people out of the market, especially parents that want to rent a bike for themselves plus bikes for their kids.

At the next cheapest shop near me, they charge $275.00 for half a day, so if you have Mom or Dad rent a bike, plus 2 bikes for their young kids, that's $825.00 to ride for just a couple hours, and who in the World can afford that these days.

Question
5/26/2020 12:53pm Edited Date/Time 5/26/2020 12:56pm
Hi !

Great initiative !

I would highly recommend you to contact Olivier Nitard, the owner of cross up usa in france. He has a famous mx school and organize group travels in the US each year. He is a former french supercross top 10 riders in the 90s, and had style for days, he is the pioneer of freestyle in france (63 broken bones!). If you have the opportunity to visit France, he is the place to go, any french had the time of his life here. Awesome person to know, very positive compared to french people, and has a great sense of humor. Don't bring your girlfriend though or she will be shocked or may disappear half an hour Wink

https://www.facebook.com/teamcrossupusa/
rogers
5/28/2020 7:29pm
Question wrote:
Hi ! Great initiative ! I would highly recommend you to contact Olivier Nitard, the owner of cross up usa in france. He has a famous...
Hi !

Great initiative !

I would highly recommend you to contact Olivier Nitard, the owner of cross up usa in france. He has a famous mx school and organize group travels in the US each year. He is a former french supercross top 10 riders in the 90s, and had style for days, he is the pioneer of freestyle in france (63 broken bones!). If you have the opportunity to visit France, he is the place to go, any french had the time of his life here. Awesome person to know, very positive compared to french people, and has a great sense of humor. Don't bring your girlfriend though or she will be shocked or may disappear half an hour Wink

https://www.facebook.com/teamcrossupusa/
Thanks for the suggestion.

I did visit France years ago when I had a Swiss girlfriend, and thy arrested our volkswagen and impounded it for illegal parking, so we had to o to the police station to bail it out, and my girlfriend ended up posing with all the police that were there, lol.

The Shop

ktmwoods
5/28/2020 8:57pm
@rogers do you have a website or FB or insta somewhere I can direct my out of town buddies to look at the bike options, pricing etc?
JustMX
5/29/2020 4:04am Edited Date/Time 5/29/2020 4:05am
ktmwoods wrote:
@rogers do you have a website or FB or insta somewhere I can direct my out of town buddies to look at the bike options, pricing...
@rogers do you have a website or FB or insta somewhere I can direct my out of town buddies to look at the bike options, pricing etc?
Seems kind of sketchy to me that he didn't post that info in the op.

Running a business through vital pms seems a little odd.

Post a reply to: I HAVE DIRT BIKES TO RENT IN SO CAL

The Latest