Husqvarna team

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2014 9:44 AM

If Husqvarna starts a team next year will they start a new team or convert one of the KTM support teams?
Which sounds best? Factory husqvarna, BTO Husqvarna, Rockstar Husqvarna, or FMF Husqvarna (the KTM team Joey savatgy raced for last year)

|

5/1/2014 9:55 AM

It'll probably be Rockstar IMO

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

5/1/2014 10:03 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

This, I heard it was gonna be Husky/Rockstar next year.

|

5/1/2014 10:04 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

Anderson said his deal for 2015 would look "similar"...which I take means "not exactly the same". That sounds like Husky to me.

|

5/1/2014 10:06 AM

I don't think that FMF team is still going. They signed Joey to race for Rockstar this year. I think KTM and FMF kind of threw that team together just for outdoors to get Joey to through the season since JStar folded after SX, then they signed him to Rockstar. I could be wrong though. From what I've gathered it's gonna be Husky/Rockstar and supposedly Anderson is staying with them. Bobby Hewitt seems like somebody I would want to ride for if I had the skills smile

|

5/1/2014 10:12 AM

Its going to be the Rockstar team and Jason Andersob will ride for them.

|

5/1/2014 10:14 AM

Pro Circuit Husqvarna has a nice familiar ring to it but I'm not holding my breath.smile

|

5/1/2014 10:16 AM

olds cool wrote:

Pro Circuit Husqvarna has a nice familiar ring to it but I'm not holding my breath.smile

Amen brother!!

|

5/1/2014 10:17 AM

Will the '15 Husky's once again be KTM clones with White plastic? I

|

5/1/2014 10:28 AM

shredder22 wrote:

I don't think that FMF team is still going. They signed Joey to race for Rockstar this year. I think KTM and FMF kind of threw that team together just for outdoors to get Joey to through the season since JStar folded after SX, then they signed him to Rockstar. I could be wrong though. From what I've gathered it's gonna be Husky/Rockstar and supposedly Anderson is staying with them. Bobby Hewitt seems like somebody I would want to ride for if I had the skills smile

They are still going. They use it as a stepping stone from amateur to pro. They have Dakota Alix racing the nationalsPhoto

|

5/1/2014 10:55 AM

very nice. Can't see the fine details in that picture but who is making those graphics? One Industries?

|

5/1/2014 12:22 PM

olds cool wrote:

^^^^THIS

|

5/1/2014 1:29 PM

Ok so I'm thinking this rockstar husky is going to look sweet!
Can anyone mock up a picture?? I'm can't wait 5 odd more months until it's released!

|

5/1/2014 1:36 PM

olds cool wrote:

MT MX wrote:

^^^^THIS

Never happen but that would be sick. PC Husky would be badass.

|

2013 KTM 450SXF, 1983 YZ 250K, & 1983 CR 250

5/1/2014 1:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2014 1:41 PM

Huckster wrote:

very nice. Can't see the fine details in that picture but who is making those graphics? One Industries?

One Industries made them last year. but it kinda looks like they are using the same company who makes their offroad team graphics. The companies name is Trinitygfx.com (I think their logo is is in the white part of the front fender) if that is true the only way to get them is to order a bunch of sets, I do not think they sell them like graphic companies do.

|

5/1/2014 2:06 PM

olds cool wrote:

MT MX wrote:

^^^^THIS

Madmax31 wrote:

Never happen but that would be sick. PC Husky would be badass.

That's how PC got started back in the day. Mitch was 'souping' up the Husky's.

|

5/1/2014 2:12 PM

olds cool wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

5/1/2014 4:03 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

Its going to be the Rockstar team and Jason Andersob will ride for them.

This and on a 450.

|

5/4/2014 11:23 AM

Husqvarna team next year!Photo

|

5/4/2014 11:34 AM

Was Travis Preston the last to win on a Husky? Feracci (sp?) team?

|

5/4/2014 11:52 AM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

They are still going. They use it as a stepping stone from amateur to pro. They have Dakota Alix racing the nationalsPhoto

air shock... nice cool

|

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

If you can't ride good you better look good, thats why I have new gear.

5/4/2014 12:32 PM

Mushman Racing

|