Husky fans

customhd
Edited Date/Time 1/20/2016 11:51am
Serious question..... Do you guys really like Anderson or just big fans of the brand?
|
endurox
1/17/2016 8:22am
Anderson reminds me of Hannah, you either like em or not. He will settle down a bit.
CG118
1/17/2016 8:24am
I love the brand. Anderson is kind of a punk. It seems that he's not out to intentionally hurt anyone, but he doesn't hesitate to move others out of the way, and doesn't consider the collateral damage.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
1/17/2016 8:24am
I get that it's the Husky name but come one people, it's a f-in white KTM. There is nothing "Husky" about the bike except for the Husky "H" on the graphics. I love the name just like everyone else but since KTM owns it I don't buy into the hype like others do.

The Shop

bish153
1/17/2016 8:25am
customhd wrote:
Serious question..... Do you guys really like Anderson or just big fans of the brand?
Why is he a punk? He warned both riders numerous times.
CG118
1/17/2016 8:26am
Reminds me of Hannah, as well. And Webb comes to mind also.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
1/17/2016 8:30am
CG118 wrote:
Webb reminds me way more of Hannah, because of his off the bike attitude. Anderson on the other hand is just a laid-back, goofy, funny person off the bike.
customhd
1/17/2016 8:31am
I am referring to his career not just last night. last night is a snapshot of why I think he is a punk.
bish153
1/17/2016 8:32am
customhd wrote:
I am referring to his career not just last night. last night is a snapshot of why I think he is a punk.
Well then I'm even more confused on why he is a punk...
customhd
1/17/2016 8:33am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I get that it's the Husky name but come one people, it's a f-in white KTM. There is nothing "Husky" about the bike except for the...
I get that it's the Husky name but come one people, it's a f-in white KTM. There is nothing "Husky" about the bike except for the Husky "H" on the graphics. I love the name just like everyone else but since KTM owns it I don't buy into the hype like others do.
I understsnd....I bleed blue but the whole husky thing has got quit a few old timers excited.
1/17/2016 8:35am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I get that it's the Husky name but come one people, it's a f-in white KTM. There is nothing "Husky" about the bike except for the...
...KTMz are Orange Huskies.....
APLMAN99
1/17/2016 8:38am
Yamaha should start a "Star" motocross lineup and field a team.......!
customhd
1/17/2016 8:39am
customhd wrote:
bish153 wrote:
Well then I'm even more confused on why he is a punk...
Clearly this is just my opinion, not out to change anyone's mind. Oh and clearly he is a punk on the trackWink
customhd
1/17/2016 8:43am
CG118 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Webb reminds me way more of Hannah, because of his off the bike attitude. Anderson on the other hand is just a laid-back, goofy, funny person...
Webb reminds me way more of Hannah, because of his off the bike attitude. Anderson on the other hand is just a laid-back, goofy, funny person off the bike.
Fully agree
canuck250f
Fantasy
562nd
1/17/2016 8:43am
GMC is just a Chevrolet, Lexus IS just a Toyota..........seriously?

The Austrians get it and Husky now opens the doors for all those KTM fence sitters to make the move to "their" brand.

I am a Husky dealer and being at both dealer meeting the message is different therefore customer base as well.

The Husky name has been around since 1903 and they have the upmost respect for the brand and the history and weight it carries.

There is lots of new stuff coming down the the pipeline but you just don't bring new bikes to market in a couple years. It is a minimum of 5 years from paper to production line.

As for Anderson he trains with Dungey and at the practice track it is split evenly between the two riders for fastest lap times. There are dozens of threads posting over the years complaining about Dungey for not being...............that's right not aggressive enough. Now you essentially have Dungey being exactly what everyone wants him to be on "the same bike" and everyone is complaining.

He is the most exciting thing in moto right now embrace it and cheer him on. I know I have been so excited to have him around even when he was getting it done on KTM in the Lites class. He races to the front where he should be every weekend and while the passes may be aggressive both racers are still in the race unlike Freise.
HuskyEd
1/17/2016 8:48am
Been an Anderson fan since he got the sit-down from his team. Now with him riding a Husky it's a double bonus for me. Smile
HuskyEd
1/17/2016 8:50am
canuck250f wrote:
GMC is just a Chevrolet, Lexus IS just a Toyota..........seriously? The Austrians get it and Husky now opens the doors for all those KTM fence sitters...

The Austrians get it and Husky now opens the doors for all those KTM fence sitters to make the move to "their" brand.

I am a Husky dealer and being at both dealer meeting the message is different therefore customer base as well.

The Husky name has been around since 1903 and they have the upmost respect for the brand and the history and weight it carries.

There is lots of new stuff coming down the the pipeline but you just don't bring new bikes to market in a couple years. It is a minimum of 5 years from paper to production line.

As for Anderson he trains with Dungey and at the practice track it is split evenly between the two riders for fastest lap times. There are dozens of threads posting over the years complaining about Dungey for not being...............that's right not aggressive enough. Now you essentially have Dungey being exactly what everyone wants him to be on "the same bike" and everyone is complaining.

He is the most exciting thing in moto right now embrace it and cheer him on. I know I have been so excited to have him around even when he was getting it done on KTM in the Lites class. He races to the front where he should be every weekend and while the passes may be aggressive both racers are still in the race unlike Freise.
Well said. Wink
customhd
1/17/2016 8:50am
canuck250f wrote:
GMC is just a Chevrolet, Lexus IS just a Toyota..........seriously? The Austrians get it and Husky now opens the doors for all those KTM fence sitters...

We can disagree on him being the most exciting thing in moto, but there is no denying that moto this year is has a lot of excitement.
jimmie
1/17/2016 8:51am
Yeah, I'm a Husqvarna brand-fan, so what's wrong with that?

customhd
1/17/2016 8:52am
HuskyEd wrote:
Been an Anderson fan since he got the sit-down from his team. Now with him riding a Husky it's a double bonus for me. Smile
Not sure what the "sit down" was.....can you help me out?
customhd
1/17/2016 8:54am
jimmie wrote:
Yeah, I'm a Husqvarna brand-fan, so what's wrong with that?[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/01/17/120166/s1200_IMG_3107.jpg[/img]
Yeah, I'm a Husqvarna brand-fan, so what's wrong with that?

Nothing wrong at all my Gramps lived on his. Question was about anderson.
customhd
1/17/2016 9:01am
My question stems from how die hard husky fans are, never met a more faithful bunch (thumbs up) but how many of you would rather see someone else leading the charge. I grew up on YZs and cheer for Barcia for the brand and now thank god Reed is on blue....a lot easier to cheer forSilly
RangerLee
1/17/2016 9:05am
I have no issues with Anderson, has he pulled some off track stuff that I missed? At one of the races the day before we got to meet Anderson, my son, daughter wife and I. He was nice as can be, and even signed a photo for my son and daughter.

The next day at the race I believe my son picked up a signed calendar from him as well, that had a mix of riders on it including him.

As for racing, I like his style and Husky has to be loving it.
OldYZRider1
1/17/2016 9:14am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Well the first KX250F/RMZ250 was co-developed by Kawasaki and Suzuki. It was also basically the same bike but with different colors. It was done presumably to reduce development costs. Suzuki and Kawasaki are two completely separate companies who compete against each other in the marketplace. They did this when the economy was still rockin and Kawasaki surely has to have deeper pockets than any other motorcycle manufacturer. If they felt they needed to run the same bike to reduce costs, can't small time KTM campaign a similar bike for a couple of years till they get separate machines developed?
TeamGreen
1/17/2016 9:16am
CG118 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Webb reminds me way more of Hannah, because of his off the bike attitude. Anderson on the other hand is just a laid-back, goofy, funny person...
EXACTLY

His approach to all of this is "Give what'cha get". That's EXACTLY how he handled Bam-Bam. Connecting with Cole wasn't intentional.

But, hey, those of you that haven't even met the guy...go ahead and call him names...

Because, what Micheal said is PRECISELY who Jason is.

customhd
1/17/2016 9:20am
canuck250f wrote:

BTW...you are DQed for having a vested interest.Wink
customhd
1/17/2016 9:22am
CG118 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
EXACTLY His approach to all of this is "Give what'cha get". That's EXACTLY how he handled Bam-Bam. Connecting with Cole wasn't intentional. But, hey, those of...
EXACTLY

His approach to all of this is "Give what'cha get". That's EXACTLY how he handled Bam-Bam. Connecting with Cole wasn't intentional.

But, hey, those of you that haven't even met the guy...go ahead and call him names...

Because, what Micheal said is PRECISELY who Jason is.

Sure has a lot of those unintentionas in his past....just sayinWhistling
stewie94
1/17/2016 9:22am
vital logic ... andeson is a punk for his aggressive riding but weston is a badass for being a boxer for one night lol , ando is fine by me
customhd
1/17/2016 9:25am
The whole bad ass thing is getting old isn't it.

Post a reply to: Husky fans

The Latest