Hurt rider in need, anything helps

Hey Vital

My friend Anthony was in a serious crash at Mini O’s, resulting in a broken T4 and T5. He currently has no sensation below the chest. He and his family are stuck in FL currently, and as you all know insurance only covers so much. The goal is to fly him home on a medical flight so he can receive rehabilitation care in Connecticut.

Any little bit helps. Even if you are unable to donate, a share would go a long way. Anthony’s family and myself would greatly appreciate it.

For more info and to the fundraiser itself click the provided link - https://www.gofundme.com/f/ants-army

Thank you guys
|
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
11/29/2021 8:49pm
Hey Vital My friend Anthony was in a serious crash at Mini O’s, resulting in a broken T4 and T5. He currently has no sensation below...
Hey Vital

My friend Anthony was in a serious crash at Mini O’s, resulting in a broken T4 and T5. He currently has no sensation below the chest. He and his family are stuck in FL currently, and as you all know insurance only covers so much. The goal is to fly him home on a medical flight so he can receive rehabilitation care in Connecticut.

Any little bit helps. Even if you are unable to donate, a share would go a long way. Anthony’s family and myself would greatly appreciate it.

For more info and to the fundraiser itself click the provided link - https://www.gofundme.com/f/ants-army

Thank you guys
What is his paypal handle, i dont have much to donate but will send what I can.
cw242
11/29/2021 8:59pm
BUMP.... I was there for that moto but did not witness the crash however friends that were privy to medical info did confirm all details of this post the day of unfortunately....OP...if there are needs now such as food, clothing or housing please text me.....i am not in the immediate area but have race families that are...not sure what i can do but will try.

Craig Williams
Jax, Fl

nine o four 2281782

Post a reply to: Hurt rider in need, anything helps

The Latest