Hunter and Jett

Related:
Create New Tag

6/11/2022 5:07 PM

They are a breath of fresh air, always giving props to other riders and always humble and happy on the podium.

Aussies should be very proud of them!

|

6/11/2022 5:36 PM

Jett is a Rockstar, natural born.
Hunter strikes me as an Orthopedic surgeon that happens to race professional motocross really well

|

6/11/2022 6:21 PM

bichwolf wrote:

Jett is a Rockstar, natural born.
Hunter strikes me as an Orthopedic surgeon that happens to race professional motocross ...more

Spot on analogy on Hunter! Lol

|

6/11/2022 6:25 PM

These 2 are going to be very hard to beat going forward.

|

6/11/2022 8:28 PM

They have already outdone themselves in Australia,America next! Photo

|

6/11/2022 10:18 PM

My guilty hope is that by the time both are on 450s, that they are on different brands to keep it fun for us bench racers.

Them not always being a package deal would be a fun storyline one day to watch. The drama would be entertaining!

|

6/11/2022 11:44 PM

chasetwo79 wrote:

My guilty hope is that by the time both are on 450s, that they are on different brands to keep it fun for us bench racers.

...more

They aren’t a package deal and they explained that in their press conference Q&A they did before A1 at South Coast Plaza during the event they put on.

|

6/12/2022 6:42 AM

Jett is the peoples champion, he knows how to win on the track and win the crowd. Hunter struggles to beat Jett both on and off the track, but God I love his determination. Really would love to see Hunter take this title before his younger brother dominates.

|

6/12/2022 7:02 AM

God they’re good to watch ride, just so many body position adjustments etc, it’s like this is the fundamentals done perfect and don’t worry about the aggression.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/12/2022 7:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2022 7:28 AM

Once again we are really fortunate in the USA to have these two racing here. As much as I favor outdoors over SX it is our SX series that lures all the talent of the world to come here.

|

6/12/2022 7:32 AM

As a Father of two sons, this is a dream to watch. Kudos to their Dad!

|

6/12/2022 7:33 AM

Monte122 wrote:

They are a breath of fresh air, always giving props to other riders and always humble and happy on the podium.

Aussies should ...more

Thank you for a positive post.

|

6/12/2022 7:34 AM

Hunter continues to build. I think people forget that Jett has had a good run since turning pro. He has been able to watch his older brother for years and benefit from it while Hunter has had a few knocks with illness etc. Hunter will keep getting stronger and more confident. Keep eyes on him

|

6/12/2022 8:33 AM

Agreed. Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this, but was the color combo they were wearing on purpose because they were in Colorado? Just like the suits in dumb and dumber, which took place in Colorado?

|

6/12/2022 8:38 AM

CR92 wrote:

Agreed. Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this, but was the color combo they were wearing on purpose because they were in ...more

https://instagram.com/stories/alpinestars/2858429346416406461?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/12/2022 8:38 AM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/12/2022 8:53 AM

Holy shit... that is great! Makes me like both of them even more.

|

6/12/2022 2:49 PM

bf45 wrote:

Jett is the peoples champion, he knows how to win on the track and win the crowd. Hunter struggles to beat Jett both on and ...more

In regards to Hunters struggles off the track, what?
They are different personalities, also remember Hunter is a married man, he walks a different life.

|

6/12/2022 2:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2022 2:53 PM

They were a hoot on the podium. They dig the crowd and vise-versa.

There should be a camera crew on them all the time. C'mon, Aussie TV...record your boys conquering the world.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

6/12/2022 2:51 PM

Astars doing things right!

|

6/12/2022 2:57 PM

Did anyone hear that guy yell out, "Jett, I wanna have your baby"....while on the podium? Crowd went crazy. These boys are gold fellas.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

6/12/2022 3:05 PM

plowboy wrote:

There should be a camera crew on them all the time. C'mon, ...more

Highly doubt we will see even a snippet in the main stream news over here.

It's all AFL, cricket and Formula 1.

In the whole of Chad Reed's career I think he got one Australian 60 minutes segment.

There was nothing about Jett winning last years MX title or this years SX.

|

6/12/2022 3:08 PM

plowboy wrote:

gerg wrote:

In the whole ...more

Spread the news over there mate. Start somethingdevil

|

6/12/2022 6:06 PM

plowboy wrote:

gerg wrote:

In the whole ...more

They did a small segment on him on sunrise when he won the outdoors and then when he won the sx title, but was barely 3 minutes for each segment. Australian mainstream media are so narrow minded and something that isn’t part of there normal sport scope they don’t care for

|

6/12/2022 6:52 PM

Agreed!

KR94 could learn a lesson from these young men. When they are off they say that, they don’t blame the bike or basically everything but themselves like Ken.

|

2015 Husqvarna FE501s
2020 KTM 300xc
2022 Honda CRF250R

6/12/2022 8:51 PM

plowboy wrote:

gerg wrote:

In the whole ...more

block75 wrote:

They did a small segment on him on sunrise when he won the outdoors and then when he won the sx title, but was barely 3 ...more

I didn't know that so I stand corrected...better than nothing I suppose.

It's odd because Aussie media used to love winners back in the day...I remember Wayne Gardener was a hero when he bought 500cc GP racing to the limelight over here and you'd never heard of it until him.

These days the media only seems to care about how bad Ricciardo is doing.

|

6/13/2022 2:32 AM

Same back in the 1980, we had never heard of Alan Jones until after he won the F1 title.

Afl football, cricket and Olimpic swimming, that's it.

|

6/13/2022 4:07 AM

I just messaged sunrise on Insta asking to give them some more love

|

6/15/2022 12:35 AM

“And tonight on ‘Sports Australia’ we talk with someone that once kicked a ball in a World Cup game, Jet Lawrence who has won something called ‘AMA Motocross’, then our feature story on someone who has claimed two wickets in test cricket”.

Motocross - less popular than “synchronised swimming” in Australia! (And synchronised swimming isn’t very popular)

|

6/15/2022 1:50 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Yeah that was planned.

lmfao !!!!!!!

|

Current rides: 2022 CRF450RWE
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF 1987 CR250RH
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1100L