Hunter Lawrence signs with A-Stars

Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2020 10:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2020 2:06 AM

|

11/8/2020 10:57 PM

Grats to Hunter. Seems like they really get the whole brother + team package.
By the way, just about time now for the Honda announcement!

|

11/8/2020 11:01 PM

|

11/9/2020 1:35 AM

Looks awesome. What's Jett's gear?

|

11/9/2020 2:51 AM

Now all he needs is a bike ride?

|

11/9/2020 3:56 AM

fullfloater wrote:

This. Is jet also in Astars

|

11/9/2020 6:59 AM

Hell yes!!! A stars & HRC combo is a hell of a look! I heard Jett signed with Red Bull, wonder if Hunter did too.

|

11/9/2020 7:10 AM

fullfloater wrote:

Photo
|

11/9/2020 7:11 AM

Nice

|

11/9/2020 7:13 AM

I'm way behind on the Geico fallout. Where are the Law brothers going?

|

11/9/2020 7:22 AM

kage173 wrote:

I'm way behind on the Geico fallout. Where are the Law brothers going?

HRC will now run a 250 program for the Lawrence bros. Since the team doesn’t have a gear sponsor, the riders are able to get their own gear deal much like a 450 rider.

The Geico team folding and being put under the HRC tent may have actually made them more money individually!

|

11/9/2020 7:30 AM

I have to say the Lawerance brothers must have a very good agent. Scored them both an HRC honda ride and A-Star gear.

|

11/9/2020 7:51 AM

Pretty cool. I do sorta miss the days of the Hondaline gear though... There was something cool about George Holland and Mickey Dymond in team gear.

|

11/9/2020 7:52 AM

glad to see those boys get the cash.. but damn a-star gear is ugly... hope they got double over any other contract to wear that stuff...

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

11/9/2020 7:59 AM

Not to change the direction of this thread.. but does Shift have anybody (racing) left? Does this mean the rumors are true?

|

11/9/2020 8:08 AM

Jardo wrote:

Not to change the direction of this thread.. but does Shift have anybody (racing) left? Does this mean the rumors are true?

Shift is no longer going to be sponsoring riders and I believe will be no longer available

|

11/9/2020 9:01 AM

Jardo wrote:

Zycki11 wrote:

Shift is no longer going to be sponsoring riders and I believe will be no longer available

From what I heard, SHIFT will still be supporting free ride/freestyle athletes with gear (Hansen, Raha, McCarty, etc)

|

"Keep it Steazy"

11/9/2020 9:10 AM

The real question is. Can you buy a set?

|

11/9/2020 9:40 AM

88FYNN88 wrote:

I have to say the Lawerance brothers must have a very good agent. Scored them both an HRC honda ride and A-Star gear.

The future is bright for those boys, doubt a deal was too tough to secure.

|

11/9/2020 9:42 AM

...Just wait until they try to put on a pair of tech 10’s for the first time and squeeze their foot into that fucking bootie, they may want their Fox boots back...

|

11/9/2020 9:47 AM

BMc914 wrote:

The real question is. Can you buy a set?

https://www.alpinestars.com/collections/mx21

Good stuff. Got 4 sets of the 2021 gear a week ago for next year.

|

11/9/2020 10:08 AM

Brent wrote:

...Just wait until they try to put on a pair of tech 10’s for the first time and squeeze their foot into that fucking bootie, ...more

I'm sure they'll be happy with a boot that actually protects the ankle

|

11/9/2020 10:38 AM

Brent wrote:

...Just wait until they try to put on a pair of tech 10’s for the first time and squeeze their foot into that fucking bootie, ...more

Motofinne wrote:

Or they can run 7s.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

11/9/2020 10:47 AM

Brent wrote:

someone has kankles..

|

11/9/2020 11:02 AM

Brent wrote:

Motofinne wrote:

And hunter rode with astar boots his first year in geico honda

|

11/9/2020 11:08 AM

Jardo wrote:

Zycki11 wrote:

Where did you hear this? I just spoke with the NSM for Fox Racing Canada on the weekend. 2021 gear will be launched Dec 1st. I saw some preview pics, the stuff looks bad ass.

|

11/9/2020 11:20 AM

88FYNN88 wrote:

They probably make things easy for their agent, by having big personalities.

|

11/9/2020 12:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2020 12:42 PM

fatpurplepanda wrote:

someone has kankles..

On the contrary- I have the ankles of a supermodel. I could be an ankle model in a catalog somewhere if that was a thing.

I have two newer pairs of 10’s and sometimes I’d rather change a rear Dunlop with a pair of rusty screwdrivers than to try to get my foot into that goddamn bootie...

|

11/9/2020 12:49 PM

Brent wrote:

fatpurplepanda wrote:

someone has kankles..

Brent wrote:

On the contrary- I have the ankles of a supermodel. I could be an ankle model in a catalog somewhere if that was a thing.

I ...more

This actually made me laugh out loud with your avatar.

I always have to open the booties as much as possible with the tounge pushed way out to get in nice. Sometimes I just take the bootie out to make it easier with the added bonus of feeling like a race car driver before they go back in the boot.

|

11/9/2020 5:54 PM

Brent wrote:

fatpurplepanda wrote:

someone has kankles..

Brent wrote:

I ...more

This right here!!! Funny stuff.
Everytime I slide my foot into those things I say never again!!! What is the purpose for the booty! But again.. Hope Fox has some new kicks that can win me over.

|