Hunter Lawrence coming to US MX Series at RedBud?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/23/2018 5:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/23/2018 5:40 PM

Is the rumor true?

Photo

|

6/23/2018 6:44 PM

I wouldn't be surprised. He hasn't been doing too well in the GPs. I hear his bike isn't very competitive. Who knows. With JMart out now the possibility is even greater.

|

6/23/2018 6:56 PM

Maybe heading over to get help with bike setup/testing from Geico. I know hes been struggling with a few injuries but he hasnt really gelled with the honda compared to that outdated underpowered suzuki he was on last year. Also mxon is there, so probably not a bad idea really.

|

6/23/2018 7:04 PM

Underpowered suzuki ahahhaha he did better on that pos Suzuki even tho it’s outdated.. everyone on vital lives to shit on them oh well guess everyone is the next villopoto. I guess Roczen crushing everyone on the dinosaur wasn’t enough

|

6/23/2018 7:22 PM

Kyle_McNab wrote:

Underpowered suzuki ahahhaha he did better on that pos Suzuki even tho it’s outdated.. everyone on vital lives to shit on them oh well guess everyone is the next villopoto. I guess Roczen crushing everyone on the dinosaur wasn’t enough

Hunter even said it in an interview last year at usa mxgp. The Suzuki was the slowest factory bike in mx2. Seewer said the same thing.

|

6/23/2018 7:41 PM

The shine is coming off Hunter. He’s not competitive this year and his GP history is soon over, time to shut down the shop and move to a better location.

|

“If you don’t crash alot, you just ain’t going fast enough” Chandler

6/23/2018 7:44 PM

Nuffsaid wrote:

The shine is coming off Hunter. He’s not competitive this year and his GP history is soon over, time to shut down the shop and move to a better location.

Really????!!!!

|

6/23/2018 9:24 PM

Nuffsaid wrote:

Drunk or just no idea?

|

6/23/2018 9:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/23/2018 9:29 PM

Kyle_McNab wrote:

JB479 wrote:

Hunter even said it in an interview last year at usa mxgp. The Suzuki was the slowest factory bike in mx2. Seewer said the same thing.

Seewer bike was fast last year . Very fast . Hunters bike was slow . But tbh his bike this year does nt look very fast either . I d bet a small fortune seewer bike last year was prob the second best bike . It s just them red bull KTM s are a sooooo much better than every thing else

|

6/24/2018 5:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2018 5:17 AM

brimx153 wrote:

Seewer bike was fast last year . Very fast . Hunters bike was slow . But tbh his bike this year does nt look very fast either . I d bet a small fortune seewer bike last year was prob the second best bike . It s just them red bull KTM s are a sooooo much better than every thing else

All the PR at the start of the season said he would be using full GEICO engines and support in the Worlds.

He def had a rough year and has crashed a lot.

Bit rich to blame his current team............

|

6/24/2018 5:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2018 5:36 AM

German Championship today, Hunter won race 1 with 13 seconds over Max Nagl and 25 over Jacobi.

|

6/24/2018 5:58 AM

Nuffsaid wrote:

im pretty sure if you reach around you will find you have a very large sharp stick wedged up your ass, you might not have noticed it, but it is affecting your mental capacity..

|

6/24/2018 6:45 AM

Might be just a biased aussie but his bike really looks slower in a straight line than some of the others. Have been surprised a couple of times by how much time he would lose while in a battle along long straightaways.

|

6/24/2018 8:24 AM

JB479 wrote:

So you're saying it's not a bike issue this year? If he's on a faster bike why isn't he doing as good?

|

6/24/2018 8:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2018 8:45 AM

JB479 wrote:

brimx153 wrote:

darren7878 wrote:

All the PR at the start of the season said he would be using full GEICO engines and support in the Worlds.

I personally don’t think remember the PR stating he would use Geico engines but that the team would receive some level of technical assistance from them. They have received some technical help but not “full engines”, the team is quite low budget...they haven’t spent anything to continue developing the bike since receiving a base spec in December...

|

6/24/2018 8:44 AM

kaidoddragon wrote:

German Championship today, Hunter won race 1 with 13 seconds over Max Nagl and 25 over Jacobi.

That's impressive

|

6/24/2018 8:59 AM

kaidoddragon wrote:

karsmakers wrote:

That's impressive

4th in race 2 after starting around 15th.

|

6/24/2018 9:25 AM

Those crashes at the beggining really took the wind out of his sails. Hope he can pick the pieces of the puzzle before the year ends.

|

6/24/2018 9:31 AM

Harry Everts said last year that Hunter, could be very lazy and that that was the reason he split with the Harry & Stefan and went to Germany to train. Now I see much of distractions on his social media, or I would better say one very nicely shaped, Swiss distraction. And also he goes from one injury into a other and that could also be because he's not well prepared, not interested anymore in that MXGP MX2 championship, just distracted... I've the feeling that he's doing it because he has to and that he's already thinking about 2019 But if he needs to start SX and AMA MX after a season like this...

|

6/24/2018 9:56 AM

brimx153 wrote:

darren7878 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

I personally don’t think remember the PR stating he would use Geico engines but that the team would receive some level of technical assistance from them. They have received some technical help but not “full engines”, the team is quite low budget...they haven’t spent anything to continue developing the bike since receiving a base spec in December...

Quote from Lawrence about Geico:

They felt like family from the minute we started talking and are giving me support next year with 114 Motorsports Honda to win a world title

Quote from Geico:

In the deal, GEICO Honda announced it will also provide technical support to the Gariboldi-owned Team 114 Motorsports Honda team

Im sure I read somewhere about GEICO engines but he ho but both rider and GEICO are saying he will supported by GEICO in the GP's ...............

Guys talented def having a rough year.

|

6/24/2018 10:08 AM

darren7878 wrote:

They felt like family from the minute we started talking and are giving me support next year with 114 Motorsports Honda to win a world title

Quote from Geico:

In the deal, GEICO Honda announced it will also provide technical support to the Gariboldi-owned Team 114 Motorsports Honda team

Im sure I read somewhere about GEICO engines but he ho but both rider and GEICO are saying he will supported by GEICO in the GP's ...............

As the PR there says, technical support. But 114 has to pay for stuff, so ultimately they haven’t gone very far with this due to their budget. Engine wise, the bike hasn’t received any updates that im aware of since December, while Geico’s engine has changed every couple weeks since then.

|

6/24/2018 11:15 AM

The kid is balls deep in some fine Swiss tail. Probably his first girl too. I don't blame him, I'd forgo days of sun light if I was in his position.

|

6/24/2018 11:20 AM

Lawrence is riding the adac masters with a 450

|

6/24/2018 12:18 PM

Kyle_McNab wrote:

JB479 wrote:

Snapper wrote:

So you're saying it's not a bike issue this year? If he's on a faster bike why isn't he doing as good?

Injuries.

|

6/24/2018 2:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2018 2:19 PM

Ok??‍♀️ #SAFTB ? @jett_lawrence49

Een bericht gedeeld door ᑕYᑎTᕼIᗩ TOᑎᑌᔕ (@cynthiatonus) op

Is her coat (vest) already a sign for Red Bud?
|

6/24/2018 2:49 PM

I really hope that Hunter can get his shit together and back in prime form for next years. Kids got skill and when on his day.. can ride a dam bike! I feel like he just needs to just keep time on the bike and avoid the injury's and focus on building for next year.

Would be good to see the Lawrence VS Sexton battles in the future!

|

6/24/2018 2:56 PM

Yep sounds like a severe case of love struck, if his results are already suffering because of this imagine if they break up

|

6/24/2018 11:40 PM

The guy had some gnarly crashes as well. He was knocked out at Latvia. His starts seem to kill his performances. In Argentina he had some nice starts and battled for the win. I think he will be happy to ride some of the Outdoors

|

6/24/2018 11:52 PM

Cortami79 wrote:

The guy had some gnarly crashes as well. He was knocked out at Latvia. His starts seem to kill his performances. In Argentina he had some nice starts and battled for the win. I think he will be happy to ride some of the Outdoors

His bike didn't look to be handling well in the races I've watched.

|

6/24/2018 11:54 PM

ML512 wrote:

darren7878 wrote:

Quote from Geico:

ML512 wrote:

As the PR there says, technical support. But 114 has to pay for stuff, so ultimately they haven’t gone very far with this due to their budget. Engine wise, the bike hasn’t received any updates that im aware of since December, while Geico’s engine has changed every couple weeks since then.

Ah ok, paid for technical support.

That's not really how the PR reads.

|