Hunter Lawrence already in America

Related:
Create New Tag

6/25/2018 4:04 PM

It appears Hunter is already in America with a subtle hint on his Instagram that I don’t think anyone picked up on even in the comments, look at the location above the image, maybe he travelled straight from the ADAC Masters, or maybe he’s messing with people with the location?! I’m thinking option 1 !
Photo

|

6/25/2018 4:09 PM

You want me to drive over to Laguna and look for him?

|

Instagram: @motoxeno


Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com


6/25/2018 5:14 PM

Yes, he’s coming to Tthe US to do some training and testing but as far as I’m aware, he’s not racing here as of yet.

|

6/25/2018 5:26 PM

Why has nobody launched a drone yet to try and find him?

Geico bike for Red Bud? Do the schedules clash?

|

6/25/2018 5:37 PM

He came over and didn't have a bike. I told him to go check in the forest and he found a slightly used Honda 250 just laying there.

|

6/25/2018 5:48 PM

Don't wanna be a asshole, but probably will sound like one.

Being in Germany/Belgium/Switzerland for most of the time. That means he lives in the CET time zone. If he races in Indonesia this weekend he would've traveled into a timezone that is about 5 hours earlier then he is used to (02.00 AM becomes 07.00 AM). But to make it all more logic I suppose he first travels to California, where it is about 9 hours later then us (you guys are behind us) so 02.00 AM in Brussel on Tuesday is about 05.00PM on Monday at you guys.

That makes that, when he travels to Indonesia from the USA he will have a time difference from 14 hours to recover from. Then I won't even start about his flights, hours in the airport, ... Interesting all isn't it?

|

6/25/2018 6:47 PM

TXDirt wrote:

He came over and didn't have a bike. I told him to go check in the forest and he found a slightly used Honda 250 just laying there.

I hoped you explained to him that it has a faulty kill switch.

|

6/25/2018 7:17 PM

ML512 wrote:

Yes, he’s coming to Tthe US to do some training and testing but as far as I’m aware, he’s not racing here as of yet.

Thats fair enough, I hope it all goes well for him!

|

6/25/2018 9:30 PM

haydos25 wrote:

Why has nobody launched a drone yet to try and find him?

Geico bike for Red Bud? Do the schedules clash?

If he is in CA send the drone to Glen Helen on Thursday and you will probably find him.

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

6/25/2018 9:35 PM

Myke wrote:

If he is in CA send the drone to Glen Helen on Thursday and you will probably find him.

Ofcourse, Glen Helen Thursdays.

Is there any member close by that can go down and get in his way during practice then ask him what his plans are?

|

6/27/2018 5:09 PM

Can't make it to GH but I'm sure there will be plenty of minis cutting on and off the track. Hopefully he doesn't have any problems like Deano. A little harsh but it is out of hand with pros not getting dedicated times on a practice day. JMO

|

6/29/2018 2:51 AM

From mxvice



Hunter Lawrence is set to skip rounds twelve and thirteen of the FIM Motocross World Championship, it seems, after struggling in recent weeks. Lawrence will spend the month riding and testing in the USA, in an attempt to reach his former level, then return to the Grand Prix paddock at Loket at the end of July.

An official comment has not yet been made available, but confirmation from Honda or Livia Lancelot is expected later today. It is already quite clear in the paddock at Pangkal Pinang, however, as the two bikes that were shipped to Indonesia for Hunter Lawrence have not been built. They are just sat in crates and will remain untouched.

There have been rumours that Hunter Lawrence will compete in the remaining rounds of Lucas Oil Pro Motocross, but our source stated that this is not the case. More on this story will be added to this post later today. Stay tuned to MX Vice for more from the Grand Prix of Indonesia!

|

6/30/2018 5:17 AM

Steve Matthes


@pulpmx
16h16 hours ago
More
Hunter Lawrence has hurt his hand so he's missing the next two GP's...his hand is fine though to go motocross testing with GEICO. LOLZ

|

Power is nothing without control

6/30/2018 5:35 AM

keinz wrote:

Steve Matthes


@pulpmx
16h16 hours ago
More
Hunter Lawrence has hurt his hand so he's missing the next two GP's...his hand is fine though to go motocross testing with GEICO. LOLZ

Matthes Troll

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

6/30/2018 6:02 AM

RichardLoots wrote:

Matthes Troll

Did you saw Lawrence in Indonesian qualifiers? It's not a troll at all in my mind, when the pictures flying aroud with Hunter testing in US

|

Power is nothing without control

6/30/2018 6:05 AM

keinz wrote:

Did you saw Lawrence in Indonesian qualifiers? It's not a troll at all in my mind, when the pictures flying aroud with Hunter testing in US

it was already known he would go testing in USA , dont need no hand injury excuse ... Matthes trolling

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it