Hunter Lawrence - Outdoors (Redbud for eg)

skypig
While the commentators are watching the leaders, didn’t Hunter come from around 30th place to 8th in the first race?
Then work his way to 4th in the second.

The outdoors so far: A little inconsistent, some terrible starts, but Fast!
|
BMSOBx2
7/13/2019 6:37pm
I like watching the kid. A good start would do wonders.
mxbrian15
7/13/2019 6:57pm
His ridding style is super similar to Roczen. Looks so effortless and smooth. Amazing to watch.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/13/2019 6:59pm
He's almost like a carbon copy of Ferrandis. Inconsistent but damn fast, sometimes even the fastest (Ferrandis Glenhelen 2017)
SLAPAHO
Fantasy
638th
7/13/2019 7:47pm
the kid is awesome outdoors, smooth and fast, killer style. i'm sure he'll be up towards the front again soon.. and he's also pretty humble, a trait that seems to be getting harder to find.

The Shop

DPR250R
7/13/2019 7:53pm
Will be cool to see his style indoors. Really happy we are lucky enough to have him here to watch.
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
7/13/2019 8:10pm
Hunter is legit but the real threat is coming....Jett..
Stoop
Fantasy
912th
7/13/2019 8:26pm
Boomslang wrote:
i hope you're right
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
7/13/2019 8:31pm
Boomslang wrote:
Stoop wrote:
i hope you're right
There are two kids I'll put my money on..Jett...and a kid called Frye. (Not sure how to spell his name)
Was watching him at Pala yesterday and he was flying, if his head is strong then his move to pro is gonna be good.
Stoop
Fantasy
912th
7/13/2019 8:49pm
Boomslang wrote:
Stoop wrote:
i hope you're right
Boomslang wrote:
There are two kids I'll put my money on..Jett...and a kid called Frye. (Not sure how to spell his name) Was watching him at Pala yesterday...
There are two kids I'll put my money on..Jett...and a kid called Frye. (Not sure how to spell his name)
Was watching him at Pala yesterday and he was flying, if his head is strong then his move to pro is gonna be good.
i know it wont happen, but i would love to see Jett ride for Australia this year in the sand at the mxon
7/13/2019 8:59pm
I wish they would have someone in the telecast team watching riders moving through the field and alert the commentators to it and cross over regularly to check in on their progress. Everyone loves a hard charger, and whether it's your guy or he's coming after your guy, it's always exciting to watch.
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
7/13/2019 9:07pm
Stoop wrote:
i hope you're right
Boomslang wrote:
There are two kids I'll put my money on..Jett...and a kid called Frye. (Not sure how to spell his name) Was watching him at Pala yesterday...
Stoop wrote:
i know it wont happen, but i would love to see Jett ride for Australia this year in the sand at the mxon
Hey Stoop, Jett is legit, he will be better than Hunter. Can he win championships? I don't know as there are a bunch of awesome riders moving up.

One thing I can say is that we are in for some good racing in the near future.
rex.e
7/13/2019 9:32pm
Geico needs a championship not some zippy kid who struggles to put it all together and has zero SX skills.
rex.e
7/13/2019 9:33pm
Boomslang wrote:
Stoop wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
Hey Stoop, Jett is legit, he will be better than Hunter. Can he win championships? I don't know as there are a bunch of awesome riders...
Hey Stoop, Jett is legit, he will be better than Hunter. Can he win championships? I don't know as there are a bunch of awesome riders moving up.

Yes, Jett Reynolds will be good.
7/13/2019 9:41pm
rex.e wrote:
Geico needs a championship not some zippy kid who struggles to put it all together and has zero SX skills.
I am sure the team has never thought of that, you are a genius.
aeffertz
7/13/2019 9:45pm
He's still in his first year buffer. He's already proved he has the speed, he just needs to get used to the format and learn the new tracks. Just like most other dudes that transfer series.

Wish him well!
7/13/2019 11:23pm
Last moto at Redbud thought he was going to pass Martin and AC (?)in the final turns.
7/13/2019 11:54pm
Boomslang wrote:
Hey Stoop, Jett is legit, he will be better than Hunter. Can he win championships? I don't know as there are a bunch of awesome riders...

100% agree on Jett Lawrence this kid is going to kill it. I would add Vholand in the next level kid nowadays even though he is still riding the supermini. About Reynolds i hope his bad year is behind him and he can shows his speed on the 250
JB479
7/14/2019 12:43am
Stoop wrote:
i hope you're right
Boomslang wrote:
Stoop wrote:
Hes probably better then hunter at assen. I would send jett on a 250. Hunter and beaton/evans on a 450 but jett will get overlooked which sucks. People dont realise how good jett is. He has throttle control they you can’t teach. He natural ability is amazing.
7/14/2019 1:05am
rex.e wrote:
Taint Easy is back
jemcee
7/14/2019 1:57am
JB479 wrote:
Hes probably better then hunter at assen. I would send jett on a 250. Hunter and beaton/evans on a 450 but jett will get overlooked which...
Hes probably better then hunter at assen. I would send jett on a 250. Hunter and beaton/evans on a 450 but jett will get overlooked which sucks. People dont realise how good jett is. He has throttle control they you can’t teach. He natural ability is amazing.
Yeah I was gonna say that Jett won EMX race at Assen when he was what, 15? Crazy

In that Wilson vid he and Hunter were riding together in sand be interesting to know who was faster..

Good days for Aus regarding Des Nations! It's more about who we are forced to leave out now..
JB479
7/14/2019 2:17am
JB479 wrote:
Hes probably better then hunter at assen. I would send jett on a 250. Hunter and beaton/evans on a 450 but jett will get overlooked which...
jemcee wrote:
Yeah I was gonna say that Jett won EMX race at Assen when he was what, 15? Crazy In that Wilson vid he and Hunter were...
Yeah I was gonna say that Jett won EMX race at Assen when he was what, 15? Crazy

In that Wilson vid he and Hunter were riding together in sand be interesting to know who was faster..

Good days for Aus regarding Des Nations! It's more about who we are forced to leave out now..
Yeah man, he went 1-1 at Assen. He had only been on a 250f for 12 months. Pretty crazy. Yeah i watched those vids. Its hard to say cause i think jett’s amsoil bike is probably alot slower then hunter factory geico. They dont run akit or anything on there amsoil bikes. I hope he does the last 3 rounds of ama this year.
Deja New
7/14/2019 2:24am
rex.e wrote:
Taint Easy is back
Like a weed
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2797th
7/14/2019 4:27am
jemcee wrote:
Yeah I was gonna say that Jett won EMX race at Assen when he was what, 15? Crazy In that Wilson vid he and Hunter were...

The whole team will probably be forced out. Seems like they're resorting to asking for donations for the team
Mace-x
7/14/2019 4:43am
Hey, what about Jo Shimoda? His style is freaking awesome, feet on the pegs and scrubs everywhere!
Fresh
Fantasy
3304th
7/14/2019 4:54am
rex.e wrote:
Taint Easy is back
Deja New wrote:
Like a weed
He might be fixin to get fucked up by the aussies again
7/14/2019 6:25am
He's stayed in FL for the past few weeks. Have to think the travel may have been a hindrance in addition to the steep learning curve.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/14/2019 6:32am
jemcee wrote:

Derpin' DJ wrote:
The whole team will probably be forced out. Seems like they're resorting to asking for donations for the team
If it's a money problem why don't they go with Beaton and Evans + one more? They are already in Europe and it's easy peasy for their teams to bring the trucks to Assen.

Jett L was amazing last year at Assen. I really wonder if they risk to take him. If I remember right only in one moto one guy was even close to him. He was like 2-3 sec a lap faster than the rest. Beat guys like Vialle and Boisrame.

But man that team is hard to figure out. I have no clue who of the guys that are racing the Australian championships is good, but the Lawrences, Beaton, Evans, Ferris alone are 5 great guys to pick from.

Post a reply to: Hunter Lawrence - Outdoors (Redbud for eg)

The Latest