Hunter Bros and nicknames

PFitzG38
Edited Date/Time 9/11/2022 9:05pm
Sushi, Wackers, and now Changers. I love how they hand out nicknames and I like how they just accept Weege. They probably would have given him the same name anyway - maybe Weegers. However.............

I have never heard a nickname for Donut Boy and his Bro. Did I miss something? What does Hunter call Jett and vice verse.......gotta be something better than what I call him.
|
bvm111
9/3/2022 8:41pm
it’s a very Australian thing to do
Crush
9/3/2022 8:42pm
bvm111 wrote:
This

The Shop

PFitzG38
9/3/2022 8:43pm
Who cares. Some dudes are a little too old to be so obsessed with teenage boys
Laughing True dat, and some dudes are noticeably jealous of teenage boys able to get old people obsessed. Do you have a suggestion for a hunter Bros nickname or jus trolln'Laughing
PFitzG38
9/3/2022 8:54pm
bvm111 wrote:
Totally usually involves some form of c$nt
jemcee
9/3/2022 9:25pm
bvm111 wrote:
You throw lots out there and wait for one they object to.. Then that one is their nickname for eternity haha
9/3/2022 9:26pm
PFitzG38 wrote:
:laugh: True dat, and some dudes are noticeably jealous of teenage boys able to get old people obsessed. Do you have a suggestion for a hunter...
Laughing True dat, and some dudes are noticeably jealous of teenage boys able to get old people obsessed. Do you have a suggestion for a hunter Bros nickname or jus trolln'Laughing
I thought it was Steve Irwin
ML512
Fantasy
54th
9/3/2022 9:49pm
PFitzG38 wrote:
Sushi, Wackers, and now Changers. I love how they hand out nicknames and I like how they just accept Weege. They probably would have given him...
Sushi, Wackers, and now Changers. I love how they hand out nicknames and I like how they just accept Weege. They probably would have given him the same name anyway - maybe Weegers. However.............

I have never heard a nickname for Donut Boy and his Bro. Did I miss something? What does Hunter call Jett and vice verse.......gotta be something better than what I call him.
Sushi was Jo Shimoda’s nickname before the Lawrences came over here. I believe it was a precious trainer of Jo’s that gave him that nickname.
Dirt.Squirt
9/3/2022 10:03pm
If Jett has a rough day do we get to call him jettsoff?
PFitzG38
9/3/2022 10:10pm
PFitzG38 wrote:
:laugh: True dat, and some dudes are noticeably jealous of teenage boys able to get old people obsessed. Do you have a suggestion for a hunter...
I thought it was Steve Irwin
😂dosnt quite roll off the tongue. Maybe Sterwin
9/3/2022 10:12pm
Sometimes in my own head when I’m watching the race I’ll call Hunter Lawrence “fisher” Because he doesn’t always seem like a hunter out looking for prey but rather a fisher waiting around lazily. That wasn’t the case today obviously
PFitzG38
9/3/2022 10:13pm
PFitzG38 wrote:
Sushi, Wackers, and now Changers. I love how they hand out nicknames and I like how they just accept Weege. They probably would have given him...

ML512 wrote:
Sushi was Jo Shimoda’s nickname before the Lawrences came over here. I believe it was a precious trainer of Jo’s that gave him that nickname.
Yeah sushi’s kind of a no brainer. Imagine he’s been called that 3 days after he arrived stateside. I’m still trying to to figure something fitting for either of the Hunter bros
9/3/2022 10:16pm
There’s also the whole conspiracy where the powers that be won’t let a nickname stick unless it’s somewhat flattering.
CPR
9/3/2022 10:52pm
PFitzG38 wrote:

ML512 wrote:
Was his previous trainer a bit sensitive ? 😂
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
9/3/2022 11:29pm
How Joe Shimoda's nick name isn't Joe Schmoe baffles me.
9/4/2022 12:05am
Joe Shimoda. He name is already cool, doesn't need a nickname. Calling the Japanese guy sushi is painfully American. He's also the only 250 who can beat Hunter's brother
jemcee
9/4/2022 12:40am
sumdood wrote:
If he was among my friends it probably would've gone from Sharona to Sharon to Shaz..
Or maybe some sort of variant of Knack, probably Knackers cause it's slang for testicles here haha
CPR
9/4/2022 1:17am
sumdood wrote:
jemcee wrote:
If he was among my friends it probably would've gone from Sharona to Sharon to Shaz.. Or maybe some sort of variant of Knack, probably Knackers...
If he was among my friends it probably would've gone from Sharona to Sharon to Shaz..
Or maybe some sort of variant of Knack, probably Knackers cause it's slang for testicles here haha
Could easily see that ending up as Shazza with Aussie mates.
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
9/4/2022 1:30am
jemcee wrote:
If he was among my friends it probably would've gone from Sharona to Sharon to Shaz.. Or maybe some sort of variant of Knack, probably Knackers...
Wait, Knackers is slang for testicles ? Hahahaha I know an Aussie surfboard shaper who’s nick name is Knackers, I had no idea what it meant LaughingLaughing
CPR
9/4/2022 1:54am
sumdood wrote:
Wait, Knackers is slang for testicles ? Hahahaha I know an Aussie surfboard shaper who’s nick name is Knackers, I had no idea what it meant...
Wait, Knackers is slang for testicles ? Hahahaha I know an Aussie surfboard shaper who’s nick name is Knackers, I had no idea what it meant LaughingLaughing
😂 and I thought that one was universal 😂
jemcee
9/4/2022 2:48am
jemcee wrote:
sumdood wrote:
Wait, Knackers is slang for testicles ? Hahahaha I know an Aussie surfboard shaper who’s nick name is Knackers, I had no idea what it meant...
Haha It's sometimes my nickname too

One of my favourite jokes my dad has told is 'I was dancing with a girl one time and really getting into it when she said "Geez you've got the right knack of dancing" I said yeah I've got the left one doin a bit of a jig as well' haha
jemcee
9/4/2022 2:49am
sumdood wrote:
jemcee wrote:
CPR wrote:
Or Shazzie like their old man haha
9/4/2022 3:00am
jemcee wrote:
CPR wrote:
jemcee wrote:
Or Shazzie like their old man haha
Dazzie, Hazzie and Jazzie
davis224
Fantasy
138th
9/4/2022 3:42am
Does anybody else's eye twitch when people can't stop adding an E to the end of Jo?

Post a reply to: Hunter Bros and nicknames

The Latest