Huge price cuts from Alta

Brad460
Fantasy
780th
1/23/2018 1:17pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2018 3:18pm
yz133rider wrote:
Do gas bikes come with the oil and filters youll need for a season of riding? No. Jesus christ get over it. Don't buy the damn...
Do gas bikes come with the oil and filters youll need for a season of riding? No. Jesus christ get over it.

Don't buy the damn bike if it doesn't come with the charger and that offends you. Something tells me you weren't gonna buy it anyway?
Something tells me it's that time of the month for you....I just don't remember asking you about the charger..

Anyways, I do plan on buying one..

Does an iPhone come with a charger? Does a Tesla come with a charger? In fact, what electronic who’s primary power is from a battery have you ever bought didn’t have a charger?
1/23/2018 1:32pm
As said, hoping that they will be shipping them over the pond!.
Deetsmx
1/23/2018 4:11pm
Brad460 wrote:
Something tells me it's that time of the month for you....I just don't remember asking you about the charger.. Anyways, I do plan on buying one...
Something tells me it's that time of the month for you....I just don't remember asking you about the charger..

Does an iPhone come with a charger? Does a Tesla come with a charger? In fact, what electronic who’s primary power is from a battery have you ever bought didn’t have a charger?
Actually, the Tesla doesn't really come with a charger. It comes with a plug that charges it 3 miles of range per hour, hardly a charger.
gjbruny
1/23/2018 4:12pm
Brad460 wrote:
Something tells me it's that time of the month for you....I just don't remember asking you about the charger.. Anyways, I do plan on buying one...

pretty much every single high end/high performance race RC car or truck i have ever owned as well as the higher quality RC planes and race quads (drones). in fact, you have the ability to choose most or all of the electronics separately...

not trying to stir the pot but i think it is a great idea. the more price concerned person can buy the lesser expensive charger or have the ability to choose the faster charger without paying for something they wouldn't use.

how many times have we seen on forums where people would love the ability to choose to have E-start over a kick start, visa versa, or both.... how about the many guys who would rather have the carb left on their brand new 2 stroke vs wanting the TPI model or have their new bike come with their choice of handlebars or wheels.

i guess i don't see where having an option is a bad thing.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Huge price cuts from Alta

The Latest