Huge Tomac Fan: Super Bummed/Disappointed After Tonight’s Race...

Indy mxer
3/10/2019 1:10pm
Webb has been on it no doubt and he's really clicking with his new ride. But I do think when he's on ET is the fastest 450 rider for sure. But that's the key, when he's on. I'm a big ET fan but he's definitely on and off at times.
Bramlett321
3/10/2019 2:05pm
You sound like a fucking idiot
You beat me to the punch on that comment. It’s dudes like you that bring stupidity to the forefront of our sport....thanks
HusqFan3
3/11/2019 10:14am
You sound like a fucking idiot
Really, come on man! Dude is simply sharing his opinion.
It’s all good, the responses in this thread serves as a perfect reminder that people take things way too serious on this forum.

Newsflash: My comments were meant tongue & cheek. i.e. “Aw shucks, Webb once again proved his recent string of success wasn’t a fluke and odds are low he helps any of his competitors out by beating himself down the stretch...”

Instead people think I’m literally heartbroken with the results : ( Haha.

The Shop

3/11/2019 10:18am
HusqFan3 wrote:
It’s all good, the responses in this thread serves as a perfect reminder that people take things way too serious on this forum. Newsflash: My comments...
It’s all good, the responses in this thread serves as a perfect reminder that people take things way too serious on this forum.

Newsflash: My comments were meant tongue & cheek. i.e. “Aw shucks, Webb once again proved his recent string of success wasn’t a fluke and odds are low he helps any of his competitors out by beating himself down the stretch...”

Doesn't matter what your point is. Somebody on this site will misinterpret it the way they'd like so they they can argue or call you a fucking idiot. Sad, really.
HusqFan3
3/11/2019 10:35am
HusqFan3 wrote:
It’s all good, the responses in this thread serves as a perfect reminder that people take things way too serious on this forum. Newsflash: My comments...

Doesn't matter what your point is. Somebody on this site will misinterpret it the way they'd like so they they can argue or call you a...
Doesn't matter what your point is. Somebody on this site will misinterpret it the way they'd like so they they can argue or call you a fucking idiot. Sad, really.
Ain’t that the truth. And of course someone gave your completely innocuous comment a thumbs down. Haha. If that doesn’t prove your point i don’t know what does...
3/11/2019 10:41am
HusqFan3 wrote:
Ain’t that the truth. And of course someone gave your completely innocuous comment a thumbs down. Haha. If that doesn’t prove your point i don’t know...
Ain’t that the truth. And of course someone gave your completely innocuous comment a thumbs down. Haha. If that doesn’t prove your point i don’t know what does...
I have a stalker. I'm sure he down votes everything I post. One of the most disliked members on the forum. I won't give him any credit here, though. Coward hiding behind a big tough thumbs down button.
HusqFan3
3/11/2019 11:52am
HusqFan3 wrote:
Obviously super stoked ET3 got the win but just like his last victory, disappointed that he only managed to shave 3 measily points of CWebb’s lead...
Obviously super stoked ET3 got the win but just like his last victory, disappointed that he only managed to shave 3 measily points of CWebb’s lead in the process.

IMO, if both bring their “A” game Tomac win’s 10/10. Unfortunately ET has shown up with his B & C game too many races this season and as a result, no longer controls his own destiny in the championship race. I like many have been waiting on him to get on a roll and string 3 or 4 wins together. The problem with that is 2 fold: A) it’s yet to materialize. Cool ever since CWebb’s breakout win at A2, he’s yet to really have an off night. I’m not a mathematician but when you’re picking up 3pts on your good nights and losing 10-12 on your bad nights, it doesn’t bode well for your championship aspirations especially when your bad nights have thus far outnumbered your good nights.

I’d obviously never root for any rider to get injured but would love to see CWebb melt down somewhere down the stretch just to make things interesting. I just can’t envision it happening at this point and that’s not good news for the rest of the field whom are all playing catch up.

Anyways, in short, thanks Webb for ruining what otherwise should have been a celebratory night...
shuggs wrote:
Webb’s breakout was A1 mudder when he came back to 5th (?)
Who said anything about A1? I certainly didn’t...
HusqFan3
3/11/2019 12:03pm
HusqFan3 wrote:
Obviously super stoked ET3 got the win but just like his last victory, disappointed that he only managed to shave 3 measily points of CWebb’s lead...
Obviously super stoked ET3 got the win but just like his last victory, disappointed that he only managed to shave 3 measily points of CWebb’s lead in the process.

IMO, if both bring their “A” game Tomac win’s 10/10. Unfortunately ET has shown up with his B & C game too many races this season and as a result, no longer controls his own destiny in the championship race. I like many have been waiting on him to get on a roll and string 3 or 4 wins together. The problem with that is 2 fold: A) it’s yet to materialize. Cool ever since CWebb’s breakout win at A2, he’s yet to really have an off night. I’m not a mathematician but when you’re picking up 3pts on your good nights and losing 10-12 on your bad nights, it doesn’t bode well for your championship aspirations especially when your bad nights have thus far outnumbered your good nights.

I’d obviously never root for any rider to get injured but would love to see CWebb melt down somewhere down the stretch just to make things interesting. I just can’t envision it happening at this point and that’s not good news for the rest of the field whom are all playing catch up.

Anyways, in short, thanks Webb for ruining what otherwise should have been a celebratory night...
ACBraap wrote:
Contrary to your assertions, Tomac has controlled his own destiny the entire series. Webb has done a better job at it. I thank tomac for keeping...
Contrary to your assertions, Tomac has controlled his own destiny the entire series. Webb has done a better job at it. I thank tomac for keeping it interesting. With him, you never know what we’re going to see, and that’s a good thing for fans of racing (maybe less so for fans of tomac).
Not sure what you mean. Every rider controls their own destiny early in the season. At some point, which is different for every rider, it eventually becomes a question of math. Technically you’re correct Tomac still controls his own destiny although by the slimmest of margins. i.e. After Atlanta he needed to win the final 8 races on the calendar to be guaranteed to win(by 2pts) no matter what CW or anyone else did. In reality though, he’ll most likely need some help from Webb down the stretch.
ACBraap
Fantasy
450th
3/11/2019 12:05pm
HusqFan3 wrote:

ACBraap wrote:
Contrary to your assertions, Tomac has controlled his own destiny the entire series. Webb has done a better job at it. I thank tomac for keeping...
Contrary to your assertions, Tomac has controlled his own destiny the entire series. Webb has done a better job at it. I thank tomac for keeping it interesting. With him, you never know what we’re going to see, and that’s a good thing for fans of racing (maybe less so for fans of tomac).
HusqFan3 wrote:
Not sure what you mean. Every rider controls their own destiny early in the season. At some point, which is different for every rider, it eventually...
Not sure what you mean. Every rider controls their own destiny early in the season. At some point, which is different for every rider, it eventually becomes a question of math. Technically you’re correct Tomac still controls his own destiny although by the slimmest of margins. i.e. After Atlanta he needed to win the final 8 races on the calendar to be guaranteed to win(by 2pts) no matter what CW or anyone else did. In reality though, he’ll most likely need some help from Webb down the stretch.
Yeah that's the point. He controlled his own destiny right into his points deficit. Again.

Post a reply to: Huge Tomac Fan: Super Bummed/Disappointed After Tonight’s Race...

The Latest