How's everyone finding the continuous scroll?

dkg
3/26/2018 11:41pm
GuyB

Jumping around on here I noticed that occasionally I get the old format of pages on the 1st page, this leads me to believe the old code is still present. Would it be possible to allow users to select their preference? Either pages or continuous?

Just a thought ....
Igy
3/27/2018 8:16pm
aeffertz wrote:
I like it. I'm not sure if this is related to the new feature or not but it just started happening recently. When I'm on my...
I like it.

I'm not sure if this is related to the new feature or not but it just started happening recently. When I'm on my phone either on the mobile version or desktop version, while scrolling through Pit Bits, it will constantly jump around on the page no matter where I scroll to which makes viewing it a total pain.
GuyB wrote:
In that case I'd guess that it's still loading photos.
GuyB

I think you are correct that it is still loading photos. But, with the continuous scroll, it seems like the page has to load new photos every time I scroll. This is annoying and distracting. It was not like this before continuous scroll. Maybe it is just me. Not trying to hate, just providing feedback. Current and looooong time fan of Vital MX. Thanks.
Ted722
3/27/2018 8:21pm
Photos / Ads? Whatever you're calling them, takes a while for them to load.here too.

The Shop

Post a reply to: How's everyone finding the continuous scroll?

The Latest