How's Seely in the rain ?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/27/2017 11:39 AM

Pre jump's obligatory AMA riders suck thread.

|

9/27/2017 12:44 PM

Remember the Daytona round when Dungey made a pass on Sealy right before the finish in the mud for a podium spot? Well there's two mud rounds he did well in when you count Dilla. But can't recall how he did in other mudfest rounds.

|

9/27/2017 12:50 PM

YZ324 wrote:

Remember the Daytona round when Dungey made a pass on Sealy right before the finish in the mud for a podium spot? Well there's ...more

Daytona wasn't muddy.

|

9/27/2017 1:36 PM

Cole Seely is one bad Mudder Fugger!!

|

9/27/2017 4:37 PM

YZ324 wrote:

Remember the Daytona round when Dungey made a pass on Sealy right before the finish in the mud for a podium spot? Well there's ...more

Dirty Points wrote:

Daytona wasn't muddy.

Yup, just checked YouTube and I stand corrected. Well I hope he does well no matter the track conditions.

|

9/27/2017 5:00 PM

Let's send RC so he can lap the field

|

9/27/2017 5:13 PM

cali11 wrote:

The only thing he'd be lapping up are the hotdogs and beer. Then some belly sliding down the slopes..lol

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

9/27/2017 5:33 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

California guys go snowboarding in the mountains when it's muddy

scooterwhipmoore wrote:

Seely gets on the street and throws his car sideways...he'll be fine.

Must be a 909 thing smile

|

9/28/2017 10:53 AM

HEY BRO CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW MUCH RAIN .22 IS?

THX

|

9/28/2017 10:59 AM

Just seen the weather forecast & pretty much all of south will see a shit load of rain.

|

9/28/2017 11:31 AM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

Just seen the weather forecast & pretty much all of south will see a shit load of rain.

Actually the forecast for Sunday has improved a bit.

Photo

|

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

9/28/2017 2:06 PM

cali11 wrote:

tempura wrote:

The only thing he'd be lapping up are the hotdogs and beer. Then some belly sliding down the slopes..lol

Yet another worthless, hope this makes me feel better about my life post, from Tempura. Congrats, you are killing it with solid contributions.

|

"It sure is fun to have fun!"

9/28/2017 2:16 PM

I reckon they'll be enough to water the track nicely and make some nice lines. Hopefully it isn't any more than what's predicted cause if so it could turn out a bit of a mudder. Matterley holds it well though, and the forecasts say it's through the night so hopefully it doesn't effect us all too much

|

9/28/2017 2:55 PM

scooterwhipmoore wrote:

Seely gets on the street and throws his car sideways...he'll be fine.

like button clicked.

|

9/28/2017 4:23 PM

USMCMXer wrote:

Yet another worthless, hope this makes me feel better about my life post, from Tempura. Congrats, you are killing it with ...more

Firstly, Lighten up snowflake, it's just harmless MXDN banter. You've obviously never been to MXDN.
Secondly, if you really believe RC should be representing USA this year in MXDN, at his current age and fitness status, you're delusional.

|

9/28/2017 4:27 PM

He loves the slop, father was a mudda

|

9/28/2017 8:21 PM

Stoop wrote:

Mother was a mudder.

|

9/28/2017 9:11 PM

Stoop wrote:

Forty wrote:

Mother was a mudder.

His mother was a mudder?

|

9/28/2017 9:33 PM

Seeley reminds me of windham, technique guys do well in the mud

|

9/29/2017 12:10 AM

tempura wrote:

USMCMXer wrote:

Yet another worthless, hope this makes me feel better about my life post, from Tempura. Congrats, you are killing it with ...more

tempura wrote:

Firstly, Lighten up snowflake, it's just harmless MXDN banter. You've obviously never been to MXDN.
Secondly, if you really ...more

Sorry Tempura, I didn't realize there was a language barrier, my bad. Clearly you misunderstood my post?! Let me elaborate; no, RC shouldn't be representing us at MXDN, as a rider. Just as you shouldn't spend so much time making derogatory comments about the greats of this sport, with your never will be/have been ass. You say you're a moto fan, act like it! Look at the comments you've made the past few weeks. I'm not sure if you're bitter or just on a long menstrual cycle? Stick to posts about awesome works parts and Japan only bits, they truly are great. The rest is petty and beneath you.

|

"It sure is fun to have fun!"

9/29/2017 1:02 AM

We got here at about 8 last night. It was dark but from what we can see the track looks in phenomenal shape. Weather was nice yesterday, it rained overnight, and now it's nice again this morning. I think that's probably going to be the story of the weekend.

|

9/29/2017 1:12 AM

Please lighten up. Nobody is dissing RC's achievements, you're putting way too much aggro in to it. Perhaps you and I are on different levels of seriousness regarding it all. No problem.
As for all these derogatory comments, I assume you mean the comment I made about Martin and sandbagging??
If you feel compelled, go back and read it all again, you'll learn the point I tried to bring across was the double standard that existed here regarding what can and can't be said about certain riders. If you couldn't get the gist of it, for the record, I don't believe in the sandbagging theory at that level.
I think you and I just got our wires crossed slightly. Chill out dude.

|

9/29/2017 1:15 AM

RG1 wrote:

We got here at about 8 last night. It was dark but from what we can see the track looks in phenomenal shape. Weather was nice ...more

Sounds great.
How's the latest, local weather reports?

|

9/29/2017 1:35 AM

Not looking as bad now. Hope it doesn't rain too much, no fun standing in the rain all day either! Photo

|

9/29/2017 1:57 AM

RG1 wrote:

We got here at about 8 last night. It was dark but from what we can see the track looks in phenomenal shape. Weather was nice ...more

tempura wrote:

Sounds great.
How's the latest, local weather reports?

Weather reports say some rain today around midday, good weather in Saturday, some showers on Sunday but nothing too severe

|

9/29/2017 2:22 AM

Photo

|

Power is nothing without control

9/29/2017 2:27 AM

So looks like overnight rain on Saturday night into early Sunday morning. Cool temperatures, south westerly winds. Sounds very promising.

|

9/29/2017 2:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/29/2017 2:32 AM

I think Sunday is going to be a classic mudder.

BBC are saying from sat 9pm were in for 12 hours of heavy rain. Then light rain all day.

It might be one of those situations where it's better that it stays raining as the mud is lighter & falls off the bikes.

Going to be interesting to see how it goes, especially with the huge jumps & a bike that weighs twice as much !

|

9/29/2017 3:38 AM

Stoop wrote:

Forty wrote:

Mother was a mudder.

slipdog wrote:

His mother was a mudder?

What'd I just say?

|

9/29/2017 5:12 AM

Forty wrote: