How will RV cup do this weekend?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/29/2017 10:05 PM

With Freestone and The Texas Winter Series kicking off and continuing tradition as the go to event, and already having a packed house via Friday Practice numbers. How will the RV Cup do with previous promoter for Freestone creating an event on the same date? Certainly convienant and “pretty” sounding for the youth classes of the California region, is it looking good?

|



youtube.com/iridea250fyamaha

12/29/2017 10:54 PM

It will do really really well. Pala is a great venue, and RV goes all in. Gonna be some good racing tomorrow via livestream.

|

12/30/2017 2:44 AM

All I wanna know is how I can watch all this?!

|

12/30/2017 3:27 AM

RPM68 wrote:

With Freestone and The Texas Winter Series kicking off and continuing tradition as the go to event, and already having a packed house via Friday Practice numbers. How will the RV Cup do with previous promoter for Freestone creating an event on the same date? Certainly convienant and “pretty” sounding for the youth classes of the California region, is it looking good?

If the event goes as good as many think it will, and it being the week before A1, I think it will hurt Winter series turn out. Doc is not doing the TWS this year. He is doing AX instead.

|

12/30/2017 5:50 AM

RPM68 wrote:

With Freestone and The Texas Winter Series kicking off and continuing tradition as the go to event, and already having a packed house via Friday Practice numbers. How will the RV Cup do with previous promoter for Freestone creating an event on the same date? Certainly convienant and “pretty” sounding for the youth classes of the California region, is it looking good?

Two amateur races, one in California and one in Texas will not have much of an impact on each other. 95% of the entries for the Texas Winter Series come from riders in Texas and neighboring states.

Pretty sure the RV Cup will get about 95% of its entries from California and neighboring states.

|

12/30/2017 6:10 AM

Not sure if you guys saw the gopro of rv riding the track, but good god that dirt looked amazing. At least compared to ohio standards

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

12/30/2017 10:12 AM

Acidreamer wrote:

Not sure if you guys saw the gopro of rv riding the track, but good god that dirt looked amazing. At least compared to ohio standards

I thought that track looked lame. Flat as a pancake with the same features over and over

|

12/30/2017 10:18 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

All I wanna know is how I can watch all this?!

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

12/30/2017 10:18 AM

It will be on livestream?

|

12/30/2017 1:40 PM

Cheers Myke!

|

12/30/2017 2:31 PM

RPM68 wrote:

With Freestone and The Texas Winter Series kicking off and continuing tradition as the go to event, and already having a packed house via Friday Practice numbers. How will the RV Cup do with previous promoter for Freestone creating an event on the same date? Certainly convienant and “pretty” sounding for the youth classes of the California region, is it looking good?

Must be big cup.

|