How to watch motocross in australia

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2018 5:43 AM

Is there a way to watch the ama nationals live online?

|

6/30/2018 5:47 AM

Not without hassle using a VPN and $$$, It's up on youtube pretty fast though so I been just catching that.

|

6/30/2018 5:56 AM

Get foxtel

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

6/30/2018 6:01 AM

struth wrote:

Get foxtel

Has it been on Foxtel?

|

6/30/2018 6:16 AM

Yeah last 5 yeas or sx n mx

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

6/30/2018 6:20 AM

Yea I had thought it changed this year. lol obviously not.

Should have opened my fucking app.

Photo

|

6/30/2018 6:58 AM

22Ryann wrote:

Not without hassle using a VPN and $$$, It's up on youtube pretty fast though so I been just catching that.

Click my profile and send me a message.

@RE70 check your emails.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/30/2018 7:31 AM

I’m in Australia. I use the NBC gold App, and a paid VPN (PIA)
Works pretty well.

Unlike FOXTEL, you get the first motos, and practice if you want.
Can watch live, or when it suits. I watch on iPad, or “mirror” on TV with Apple TV.

|

6/30/2018 2:59 PM

struth wrote:

Get foxtel

Had foxtel my whole life and usually watch it on that but since i basucally live in two different houses, one not having foxtel but having my pc setup I wanted a way i could watch it online since i am here with my pc today.

|

6/30/2018 3:03 PM

22Ryann wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Click my profile and send me a message.

@RE70 check your emails.

‘Preciates it

|

7/1/2018 6:10 AM

The motos are usually uploaded to YouTube later the same night. I think youtube is a great option if you are OK with not catching it live

Honestly, when it's nice out & I'm home on the weekends with the family the last thing I want to do is be sitting inside watching moto for 2-4 hours. It works out quite well for me to watch motos 1 before bed on sat night and then wake up early for some coffee and Moto 2s Sunday morning.

|

7/2/2018 1:15 AM

mxtech1 wrote:

The motos are usually uploaded to YouTube later the same night. I think youtube is a great option if you are OK with not catching it live

Honestly, when it's nice out & I'm home on the weekends with the family the last thing I want to do is be sitting inside watching moto for 2-4 hours. It works out quite well for me to watch motos 1 before bed on sat night and then wake up early for some coffee and Moto 2s Sunday morning.

I absolutely hate waiting a day or 2 to watch the moto’s because Im one of those guys who doesn’t want to know who won until i watch.

|

7/2/2018 1:26 AM

What foxtel box have you got?
If it's the new iQ3 thing you can watch your foxtel channels online from anywhere.. but you'd have to watch it live

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

7/2/2018 3:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2018 3:24 AM

I was also facing the same issue buddy to watch Motocross live online in Australia. After searching I found the best solution using VPN for Australia. Thanks to Reviewsdir where guide me about the best VPN for Australia.

|

7/2/2018 3:36 AM

Hey RE70,

You understand you can download the Foxtel app on your computer and watch the service right? Directly from your pc

https://www.foxtel.com.au/foxtel-app.html

|

7/2/2018 4:46 AM

RE70 wrote:

Is there a way to watch the ama nationals live online?

Optus fetch tv all rounds live and pretty much uninterrupted for sx and mx

|

7/2/2018 5:07 AM

skypig wrote:

Works pretty well.

Can watch live, or when it suits. I watch on iPad, or “mirror” on TV with Apple TV.

Thats the best way NBC Sports Gold and express VPN(paid) and I'm in Jordan.

|

KTM Keys to the moto:
Get a good start
Don't blow it

7/2/2018 9:29 PM

skypig wrote:

Works pretty well.

You get first motos on foxtel.. Ad free

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

7/2/2018 9:58 PM

jemcee wrote:

Ok. Great.
Previously, when I’ve watched on FOXTEL, they run a quick summery of the first Moto in each class, then the full second Moto.

|

7/2/2018 11:09 PM

Foxtel plays the first motos as well.
They have one two hour show for the first motos for 250 & 450.
Then a second two hour show straight after with the second motos.
All six rounds to date have been like that,

|

I got a fever.....

7/3/2018 4:21 AM

skypig wrote:

Works pretty well.

jemcee wrote:

skypig wrote:

Ok. Great.
Previously, when I’ve watched on FOXTEL, they run a quick summery of the first Moto in each class, then the full second Moto.

It's been both motos this year.

I use foxtel now, I get a free subscription with my telstra mobile, can beam from my PS4, smart TV and chrome cast, with 20 bucks or something a month for sport, that includes afl channels and espn etc.

But the motos are on at the bad time for me on Sunday mornings. The motos and typically on YouTube in hd glory by the time I've woken up from a big Saturday night.

|

7/3/2018 4:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/3/2018 4:27 AM

Optus Fetch. Their service is fucken shit, and I've had no end of problems but, I watched the last 3 Supercross's and all the National's up to this point with no issues.

|

7/4/2018 1:39 AM

22Ryann wrote:

Hey RE70,

You understand you can download the Foxtel app on your computer and watch the service right? Directly from your pc

https://www.foxtel.com.au/foxtel-app.html

I never thought of that honestly LOL cheers

|

7/4/2018 1:42 AM

jemcee wrote:

skypig wrote:

Ok. Great.

tobz wrote:

I use foxtel now, I get a free subscription with my telstra mobile, can beam from my PS4, smart TV and chrome cast, with 20 bucks or something a month for sport, that includes afl channels and espn etc.

But the motos are on at the bad time for me on Sunday mornings. The motos and typically on YouTube in hd glory by the time I've woken up from a big Saturday night.

I got that "free" foxtel shit with my phone plan as well, but you have to pay EXTRA to get the sports pack and whenever i try to do it they make me buy like 3 other packs which cost an absolute fortune just to get the one I want

|

7/4/2018 1:44 AM

skypig wrote:

Ok. Great.

tobz wrote:

RE70 wrote:

I got that "free" foxtel shit with my phone plan as well, but you have to pay EXTRA to get the sports pack and whenever i try to do it they make me buy like 3 other packs which cost an absolute fortune just to get the one I want

Weird, I get my free pack, plus the sports pack which is 20 or 30 a month.

|