How to make your dirtbike sound louder! WOW!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2010 1:03 PM

LMAO

|

8/7/2010 1:07 PM

Best post of the day, I needed a good laugh. Love how he narrates why it makes it louder. "Don't let any dirt get in there" LMAO

|

8/7/2010 1:17 PM

Nice flip flops LOL! Guess Goose does nt have to worry about losin his job!

|

8/8/2010 5:52 PM

Bad for the sport!!

I just amazed a kid that young actually knows what a ratchet is...let alone which way to turn it. And I always thought a spark arrester was to keep hot carbon sparks in the exhaust but thanks to Flip-Flop I now know what it is really for!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

8/8/2010 6:02 PM

Wish I caught this tip before I went riding today. Looks like I got a project for this week.... Next weekend is going to be siiiiiikkkkk! thanks to "The Flip-Flop Kid".

|

United States of America

8/8/2010 6:18 PM

That kid is the next ryan dungey.

whistling

|

8/8/2010 6:23 PM

Almost like a mini transworld tech tip lol How to remove the dirt catcher from your exhaust!

|

" To hell with them. When history is written they will be the sons of bitches - not I. "
Harry S. Truman

8/8/2010 6:37 PM

The next one!

|

8/8/2010 6:37 PM

Photo
|

"Please don't feed the Drama Queens"

8/8/2010 6:41 PM

thats what people think when you say you ride dirtbikes

|

8/8/2010 6:42 PM

I'll make sure to go do that right now..

Do you think thats Barcias real secret to riding so darn excellent????

|

Enter my Weekly Fantasy Series here: Weekly Fantasy SX Series
Enter my Full Season Fantasy Series here: Full Season Fantasy SX Series

8/8/2010 6:43 PM

GrizzlyAdams111 wrote:

Some girl just asked my if my friend is good at dirt bikes and I said "hellll nooo" and she was like "why isnt he good"

...geee idk maybe because he is sketchy??

|

Enter my Weekly Fantasy Series here: Weekly Fantasy SX Series
Enter my Full Season Fantasy Series here: Full Season Fantasy SX Series

8/8/2010 7:08 PM

Screw those $1000 pipes. All you need is a Thermos.

|

7/28/2011 3:37 PM

you are hurting your engine whyle doing that. the engine is desined to use a muffler and also the muffler is to help the engine breathe. so u will destroy your engine by doing that, and dont forget about the louder the less (louder bike=less trails)

so i wouldnt do that

|

7/28/2011 3:39 PM

Don't tell Rock about this.

|

Twitter: @ftemoto
Instagram: @mstusiak

7/28/2011 3:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2011 3:43 PM

TerryK wrote:

Bad for the sport!!

I just amazed a kid that young actually knows what a ratchet is...let alone which way to turn it. And I always thought a spark arrester was to keep hot carbon sparks in the exhaust but thanks to Flip-Flop I now know what it is really for!

you know im about his age too and i built a fricking race car with my dad so lmfao

oh yea if he wears flip flops he can its his choise his body so stop making fun of him and his style!

|

7/28/2011 3:43 PM

Jacob_Greschuk wrote:

you are hurting your engine whyle doing that. the engine is desined to use a muffler and also the muffler is to help the engine breathe. so u will destroy your engine by doing that, and dont forget about the louder the less (louder bike=less trails)

so i wouldnt do that

My crf (0 has been running like this for 8 years. When should I expect it to blow?

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

7/28/2011 3:45 PM

fuggin Sausage Links for fingers... LMAO

|

7/28/2011 3:53 PM

No doubt it's a funny video but hey it's his bike and if he wants to make it louder then more power to him. Fuck yeah. Remember back in the day we didn't have to worry about that sound shit. If he's not pissing anybody off then play with that fucker as much as you want.
Make that fucker as loud as you want.

|

7/28/2011 4:12 PM

Sounded like the kid from that movie Bad Santa.

Photo

|

How's My Posting?

Call 1-800-VITALMX

**Voted top 50 most prolific forum posters for 2016**

7/28/2011 5:03 PM

Isn't that how FMF and Pro-Circuit started out?

|

7/28/2011 5:03 PM

Typical 4-stroke mentality.

|

7/28/2011 5:05 PM

Jacob_Greschuk wrote:

you know im about his age too and i built a fricking race car with my dad so lmfao

oh yea if he wears flip flops he can its his choise his body so stop making fun of him and his style!

sad sad sad
|

7/28/2011 5:08 PM

Has it really been a year since I posted this? Wow time flys..................

|

7/28/2011 5:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2011 5:29 PM

My dirt bike didn't come with three bolts in the muffler.

Nor do I have a tray........................or sumpun

I was really lookin' forward to perform this modification on my dirt bike, oh well.

funny little dudelaughing tongue

|

7/28/2011 7:10 PM

My buddies and i could have made the same video 25 years ago with our 83 XR 200's

Funny kid. Like somebody else said, he might be the next Mitch Payton. His dad needs to step in and help him work on his bike in more positive ways however.

|

" You thank whoever is up there, every morning you open your eyes, an everyday you can put your body on a motorcycle, thats pretty good enough for me" -Lars Larson

7/28/2011 7:21 PM

Jacob_Greschuk wrote:

Dont you have some Sponge Bob reruns to watch ?

|

"The public sucks. Fuck hope." ~ George Carlin

7/28/2011 8:11 PM

The thermos rules!

Time to hit a garage sale or two.

|

7/28/2011 8:13 PM

This may help...
Photo

|

"Please don't feed the Drama Queens"

7/28/2011 8:50 PM

GrizzlyAdams111 wrote:

Ddavis wrote:

Some girl just asked my if my friend is good at dirt bikes and I said "hellll nooo" and she was like "why isnt he good"

...geee idk maybe because he is sketchy??

Hey, DDavis was weird last year too!!!

|