How to Handle C-baggers

TSCHAM101
9/13/2017 2:21pm Edited Date/Time 9/13/2017 2:25pm
TSCHAM101 wrote:
the problem with not making it to lorettas is all the same guys do the same shit.. So-cal racing is a joke for most of us...
the problem with not making it to lorettas is all the same guys do the same shit.. So-cal racing is a joke for most of us unless you ride support in a vet club.. i just turned 25, i own my own home, have a career. The C-class talent is full of kids trying to slam each other in hopes of making it pro, which some might, but get out of the C class.

I like the TLD family, but lets be real. Max lee is not a C - class rider. Thats the kind of talent i would have to line up with on a C class race, and if i race D i look like the sand bagger because i hit all the jumps and i can run expert with the OTHG and Old timers.. There is not a place for people like me, and most of the people on this forum.

there should be a hobbyist class,for people that have a full time job, home and a family class. i cant afford to be slammed by a 16yr old kid, which happens a lot down here.
he was C last year wasnt he?

But the point is still the same..

and no i do not think its his fault. He went the route he should have based on the current situations, but we all know he is a legit B rider and was last year. and its ridiculous that guys get signed in B class, thats where alot of the talent gets signed. It should be, you can only get signed in A class. and cant get manufacturer support until A class. You know.......... the stepping stone into pro..
racingfortheson
Fantasy
3847th
9/13/2017 7:03pm
TSCHAM101 wrote:
he was C last year wasnt he? But the point is still the same.. and no i do not think its his fault. He went the...
he was C last year wasnt he?

But the point is still the same..

and no i do not think its his fault. He went the route he should have based on the current situations, but we all know he is a legit B rider and was last year. and its ridiculous that guys get signed in B class, thats where alot of the talent gets signed. It should be, you can only get signed in A class. and cant get manufacturer support until A class. You know.......... the stepping stone into pro..
He rode C class at Loretta's in 2016 and didn't get top 10 overall. He went 30, 11, 1 for 11th. Then moved to B.
9/13/2017 8:38pm
OR Racer46 wrote:
I guess we could always sign up for the woman's class If anyone says anything just tell them you are starting your process .
A "self-identifying" dude dominating the women's classes....
There is a lucrative career out there for the right guy....
Whistling

The Shop

Post a reply to: How to Handle C-baggers

The Latest