How much time will herlings win by?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2017 8:16 AM

I'm thinking 10 sec avg between 1st and 2nd motos.

Also I wonder how Tomac will feel about having won the championship in the lesser series now knowing that MXGP is supperior

just askin' lol

|

8/26/2017 8:17 AM

Hold your horses, buddy.

|

8/26/2017 8:19 AM

Laps the field and the Man kisses his feet on the podium!

|

8/26/2017 8:22 AM

Stay calm,it was only practice.

|

8/26/2017 8:25 AM

quality shit posting laughing

|

8/26/2017 8:27 AM

If he holeshots 784 seconds laughing

|

8/26/2017 8:27 AM

It's only practice bro... He's always fast in practice. He has been 2 sec ahead of second place in the GPs before and not won the race...
But at least it means that he's comfortable and not struggling with bike or track. So we should see good racing

|

8/26/2017 8:32 AM

Fuck off with this kind of threads...because of this shit people will laugh if he don't win this race. He deserves more cedita than this kind of crap

|

8/26/2017 8:37 AM

If he's already won why even run the Moto's. Give him his trophy now.

|

Race Bike: 2018 KTM 350SXF

Other Bikes: 1985 CR80R, 1990 CR250R, 1998 PW80, Specialized Fuse Comp 29.

Sold: 2016 YZ250F, 2012 CRF250R

8/26/2017 8:39 AM

es337 wrote:

Also I wonder how Tomac will feel about having won the championship in the lesser series now knowing that MXGP is supperior

just askin' lol

This isn't Formula 1, and gate pick isn't all that valuable. Herlings is famous for poor starts. THAT SAID ...

I watched the live feed of the qualifying, and Herlings got out front immediately and stayed out front. For a while, he was up three or four seconds. This is on a track he's barely seen and on a bike he's barely ridden. Show me an American rider who could go to Europe and do that. Good god, if you're not impressed, you need a drug test.

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

8/26/2017 8:39 AM

Fiar wrote:

Fuck off with this kind of threads...because of this shit people will laugh if he don't win this race. He deserves more cedita than this kind of crap

Photo

|

8/26/2017 8:41 AM

Dumbgeon!

|

8/26/2017 8:42 AM

It's not a given that he will win. He's been fastest in practice at many GP's and not taken the win. He needs good starts. He's had problems getting bad starts and taking too long to get going so far this year. I hope this track will be easier to pass on and that won't be an issue

|

8/26/2017 8:42 AM

Brownstone322 wrote:

This isn't Formula 1, and gate pick isn't all that valuable. Herlings is famous for poor starts. THAT SAID ...

I watched the live feed of the qualifying, and Herlings got out front immediately and stayed out front. For a while, he was up three or four seconds. This is on a track he's barely seen and on a bike he's barely ridden. Show me an American rider who could go to Europe and do that. Good god, if you're not impressed, you need a drug test.

Actually JH has been a holeshot master most of his career, this year not so much but saying he's famous for shit starts is a long reach by any stretch.

|

8/26/2017 8:45 AM

St Ann More wrote:

Dumbgeon!

only if they move it to hall of fame when i am proven accurate with my prediction

|

8/26/2017 8:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2017 8:47 AM

RG1 wrote:

It's not a given that he will win. He's been fastest in practice at many GP's and not taken the win. He needs good starts. He's had problems getting bad starts and taking too long to get going so far this year. I hope this track will be easier to pass on and that won't be an issue

I agree, it's still up in the air! It'll be interesting to see how he adapts to not using the 'metal grate' that the GP's have been using although I presume in the Dutch Nationals are on dirt? Either way, I expect him to podium, where abouts remains to be seen.

|

8/26/2017 8:46 AM

Jamie_Munro wrote:

Actually JH has been a holeshot master most of his career, this year not so much but saying he's famous for shit starts is a long reach by any stretch.

I think he has exactly zero this season. I'd actually like to see him start about fifth and see what he can do in fast traffic. But if he wins the holeshot today, it's Good Night, Irene.

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

8/26/2017 8:48 AM

es337 wrote:

just askin' lol

Herlings would know the feeling lol. Happened last year where some of our 250 guys beat him. Or Gajser when Tomac beat him last year.

Joking aside, Herlings looks like he is going to win by a lot today. Looked great on the track.

|

8/26/2017 8:48 AM

Brownstone322 wrote:

Jamie_Munro wrote:

Brownstone322 wrote:

I think he has exactly zero this season. I'd actually like to see him start about fifth and see what he can do in fast traffic. But if he wins the holeshot today, it's Good Night, Irene.

I think you're wrong mate, he's low on count but I'm sure he has taken a couple.

Anyway let's hope for a trouble free race for all.

Now I just need to find a stream sick

|

8/26/2017 8:58 AM

If he doesn't win today there's going to be some people looking real stupid on here..

But I can't understand why people can't just enjoy the fact he's another badass dude racing? It's always got to be some stupid argument about something that doesn't matter.

|

8/26/2017 8:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2017 9:04 AM

I think for sure he wins at least one moto...I'd be surprised if he doesn't ..

|

8/26/2017 9:01 AM

jorgechavez wrote:

If he doesn't win today there's going to be some people looking real stupid on here..

But I can't understand why people can't just enjoy the fact he's another badass dude racing? It's always got to be some stupid argument about something that doesn't matter.

The first problem is you are thinking this thread is serious. I'm stoked Herlings is over here and hopefully tomac will be able to race him without worrying about the championship

|

8/26/2017 9:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2017 9:23 AM

kongols wrote:

Hold your horses, buddy.

If he gets a start, it over. Tomac will be riding like crap. He will be a basket case during the motos. Marv can possibly try and compete. The track will break down and get super rough so that will help Marv.

|

8/26/2017 9:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2017 9:28 AM

es337 wrote:

just askin' lol

Brownstone322 wrote:

Easy, the same guy that's gonna make this a race today and not a JH784 runaway. ET3, down in the first corner of the third moto (14' MXDN) gets up and would have won the Moto if he didn't stall the bike with a few mins to go. The guy was on a different planet that day.

|

8/26/2017 9:29 AM

He'll stop and have a beer in honor of Karla

|

If you don't crash alot you just ain't going fast enough, Danny

8/26/2017 9:34 AM

Yep wrote:

He'll stop and have a beer in honor of Karla

That would be epic LOL.

|

8/26/2017 9:36 AM

What time are the first motos due to start?

|

8/26/2017 9:38 AM

Remember at the Glen Helen USGP last year when Tomac got 6th in the qualifying race...

How did the moto's turn out though?..

|

8/26/2017 10:26 AM

I dont care if he wins or not, I was very impressed with his speed in practice on a track he has never seen, the bike I think is a non-issue. I think its cool he is doing an AMA round and I am just going to enjoy it. I hope he and other GP riders do more in the future, as well as AMA guys doing more GPs.

|

8/26/2017 10:36 AM

Herlings and his team decided on a Sunday night in Sweden that if Tomac will not come to us then we go to him, find a used bike (Canards?) and run a few laps around a track he's never seen in Eli's domain and have fun,

|

If you don't crash alot you just ain't going fast enough, Danny