How much longer is Monster's contract as sponsor of Supercross?

Edited Date/Time 10/2/2015 7:46am
Just curious.
|
j100
10/1/2015 2:21pm
why would he be kidding?

you idiots will bitch about everything.

who cares how much longer they sponsor.

hopefully it's 80 years.

Monster is the fastest growing company in the world right now and you morons want to bitch about it.
10/1/2015 2:23pm
j100 wrote:
why would he be kidding? you idiots will bitch about everything. who cares how much longer they sponsor. hopefully it's 80 years. Monster is the fastest...
why would he be kidding?

hopefully it's 80 years.

Monster is the fastest growing company in the world right now and you morons want to bitch about it.
Flexxin.

The Shop

10/1/2015 2:44pm
...the contract is too long for some...not long enough for others...
Charper732
10/1/2015 2:49pm Edited Date/Time 10/1/2015 2:49pm
I hope monster stays for as long as possible. They have given a lot more than most of the other sponsors have (minus redbull)
THQ had it for quite awhile...and went out of business.
IceMan446
10/1/2015 3:35pm
Without energy drink money, I dont know how this sport would survive.
S.Loyer
10/1/2015 3:47pm
8 years
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I hope you're kidding.
Why? What a stupid thing to say.

Financial security of our sports is fucking stupid, you're right BRO.
mx836
10/1/2015 4:12pm Edited Date/Time 10/1/2015 4:13pm
j100 wrote:
why would he be kidding? you idiots will bitch about everything. who cares how much longer they sponsor. hopefully it's 80 years. Monster is the fastest...
why would he be kidding?

hopefully it's 80 years.

A bit harsh. I didn't see any bitching. I'd be curious to know as well.
bob567
10/1/2015 4:36pm Edited Date/Time 10/1/2015 4:39pm
I say suck every possible dollar out of that industry as possible for as long as possible. Both at the promoter level and the rider level. It's a good fit for them and the most outside sponsor money available for the riders. If you don't like energy drink products don't buy them. I support Red Bull by having a Jagerbomb once or twice a year. I reckon that 1/2 can of RedBull is keeping them afloat financially.
RangerLee
10/1/2015 4:45pm
j100 wrote:
why would he be kidding?

hopefully it's 80 years.

No shit, the sport has grown with them as sponsors, they have done so much. WTF is there it complain about. Upset about TV coverage, complain to the TV providers, Monster puts on the show, others produce the TV.

What else do people want to complain about?? This sport shrinks with out a major sponsor.
Excaliburbmx
10/1/2015 4:57pm
Look at flat track no coverage no big sponsor so it virtually goes unnoticed.
JM485
10/1/2015 5:27pm
j100 wrote:
why would he be kidding?

hopefully it's 80 years.

RangerLee wrote:
No shit, the sport has grown with them as sponsors, they have done so much. WTF is there it complain about. Upset about TV coverage, complain...
No shit, the sport has grown with them as sponsors, they have done so much. WTF is there it complain about. Upset about TV coverage, complain to the TV providers, Monster puts on the show, others produce the TV.

What else do people want to complain about?? This sport shrinks with out a major sponsor.
I don't think anyone can argue the financial backing they have given, but the way they have changed the race experience is not exactly ideal for a lot of us. For me personally, I'm beyond done with the stupid T&A bs shoved at you everywhere you look at the races, spokes models are fine but Monster just makes things look trashy in my opinion. Red Bull can do similar styles of advertising in a much more relaxed, classy way while the way Monster goes about it is kind of, uh, unrefined. It's really just a matter of personal opinion I guess, but I always thought this was a family sport and it seems like they are doing a good job of pushing the family part out of the races, especially in the pits. My opinion, yours will likely differ but I don't think I'm alone on this.
FWYT
10/1/2015 5:44pm
Put me in charge of casting and styling of the Monster girls and I'll make it great. Smile hahahha
SEE ARE125
10/1/2015 5:59pm
j100 wrote:
why would he be kidding?

hopefully it's 80 years.

RangerLee wrote:
No shit, the sport has grown with them as sponsors, they have done so much. WTF is there it complain about. Upset about TV coverage, complain...

JM485 wrote:
I don't think anyone can argue the financial backing they have given, but the way they have changed the race experience is not exactly ideal for...
I don't think anyone can argue the financial backing they have given, but the way they have changed the race experience is not exactly ideal for a lot of us. For me personally, I'm beyond done with the stupid T&A bs shoved at you everywhere you look at the races, spokes models are fine but Monster just makes things look trashy in my opinion. Red Bull can do similar styles of advertising in a much more relaxed, classy way while the way Monster goes about it is kind of, uh, unrefined. It's really just a matter of personal opinion I guess, but I always thought this was a family sport and it seems like they are doing a good job of pushing the family part out of the races, especially in the pits. My opinion, yours will likely differ but I don't think I'm alone on this.
This is exactly what I was referring to. Obviously the sport needs a big title sponsor, but the way Monster goes about it is ridiculous. It's become a complete flat bill bro show. The Daytona SX is an example of the direction the sport should head, IMO. I appreciate Monster forking out the $$ and sponsoring the series, but SX was here before them and will be here when they're gone.
731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
10/1/2015 7:35pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
This is exactly what I was referring to. Obviously the sport needs a big title sponsor, but the way Monster goes about it is ridiculous. It's...
This is exactly what I was referring to. Obviously the sport needs a big title sponsor, but the way Monster goes about it is ridiculous. It's become a complete flat bill bro show. The Daytona SX is an example of the direction the sport should head, IMO. I appreciate Monster forking out the $$ and sponsoring the series, but SX was here before them and will be here when they're gone.
The fashion you're referring to has been in this sport much longer than Monster has even been a company for.
NV825
Fantasy
2730th
10/1/2015 7:41pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
This is exactly what I was referring to. Obviously the sport needs a big title sponsor, but the way Monster goes about it is ridiculous. It's...
Do you want to know why the telecast has been changed to this new ridiculous format? It's because idiots like this are the ones who are buying their "energy" daily:

We are only going to get more tits and ass as long as these people breed.
jeffro503
10/1/2015 7:53pm
I don't drink their stuff......but I appreciate every single penny they put back into this sport and it's riders! They are by far and away the biggest sponsor this sport has ever seen. And it aint just in the states , and it aint just in MX...it's every where. The amount they have paid up for all their sponsorships , in everything? God only knows , but I bet it's probably closer to the Billion dollar mark , then it is the 100 million dollar mark.
jeffro503
10/1/2015 7:57pm
The words " stupid or retarded " ....don't even come close to measuring up to what this dumbshit did. haha , the dude ruined himself. Laugh my ass off every time I see that pic.

Anyone ever find out who that kid was? Did anyone ever interview him? Sure would like to know where he's from.
mx836
10/1/2015 8:18pm
nickj308 wrote:
because its flat track.........
It's NASCAR on motorcycles and a whole bunch of really confused people seem to enjoy that "sport" for some odd reason.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
10/1/2015 10:23pm
How ever long it is it is not long enough. I hope they decide to keep being the sponsor of SX
S.Loyer
10/2/2015 1:30am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
NV825 wrote:
Do you want to know why the telecast has been changed to this new ridiculous format? It's because idiots like this are the ones who are...
Do you want to know why the telecast has been changed to this new ridiculous format? It's because idiots like this are the ones who are buying their "energy" daily:

We are only going to get more tits and ass as long as these people breed.
You know what? Its way better than no telecast.
mattmatt300
10/2/2015 2:05am
S.Loyer wrote:
You know what? Its way better than no telecast.
This. Some people here would complain about a free lunch.
Jrewing
10/2/2015 3:36am
I hope they disappear with their shit drink.

They cater and market to the simpletons, they lap it up.
Shame so many feed on it.

Sport was here before it will be after them.

My 2c...
jndmx
10/2/2015 6:10am
Long......long time.

HenryA
10/2/2015 7:09am
IceMan446 wrote:
Without energy drink money, I dont know how this sport would survive.
Let's go back to cigarettes!

mx965
10/2/2015 7:32am
RangerLee wrote:

JM485 wrote:
I don't think anyone can argue the financial backing they have given, but the way they have changed the race experience is not exactly ideal for...
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Yeah, I guess Jason Anderson, AC, Kroc, JMC, Plessinger, Webb, Bisceglia, and the rest of the proffessional riders Present and past are fags for wearing hats without curved bills like you right tough guy?

Post a reply to: How much longer is Monster's contract as sponsor of Supercross?

The Latest