How many guys rode moto at your high school?

langhammx
Fantasy
581st
3/2/2019 5:30pm Edited Date/Time 3/2/2019 5:31pm
yzken250x wrote:
I know you. Brian Wilson was my best friend in high school. JRs little brother. I had drafting class with you at Canyon. I was the...
I know you. Brian Wilson was my best friend in high school. JRs little brother. I had drafting class with you at Canyon. I was the beaver brother. I’m Ken and I have a twin brother named Jim. I rode bikes with you and Stagg before. You used to do a 360 off jumps that blew my mind. You were a senior when I was a freshman. You used to help me get going in drafting class. The Wilsons house was so sick back then with the game room upstairs and the train caboose in their yard. I used to ride all over Vazquez. I used to watch Larry Brooks ride back there all the time. I watched Bobby Moore get a ticket from the Sheriff helicopter one day back there.
Serious threadjack here, sorry OP... Unsure

Damn... like a time machine ! Lol

I remember you, You remember Stacy that lived next to the Aaron’s ? She married a buddy of mine, they live a few blocks away.
Stagg is a recovering heroine addict living in Utah, working at a Harley dealership. All tattooed up, looks like he’s 65 years old...
Brett sold his cell phone company for 2 million and moved to Thailand and opened up a motorcycle rental/ resort facility.

Still remember how mad Stagg was when I beat him on the BMX track. Lol He was a Factory Gary Little John rider in the 14 Expert class and I had only raced a few times before the Sierra Vista Race.

The 360..... I was a little ahead of time on that one. That also pissed off Stagg !! Lol
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
3/2/2019 5:39pm
Woohoo that was Close Glad Cunningham is In !
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
3/2/2019 5:41pm
I Had Jace Owen Sad this will be the first week ive only Had 7 guys in the mains in Pulp Fantasy
yzken250x
3/2/2019 5:42pm
Small world. I was just down in Canyon Country 2 weeks ago and drove up by Staggs old house. I remember Danielle Aaron too. She was smoking hot!!!!!!!! Lol. I was in 6th grade with Brett’s sister Julie. The first time I ever met Mouse was at Staggs house.

The Shop

yzken250x
3/2/2019 5:44pm
Small world. I was just down in Canyon Country 2 weeks ago and drove up by Staggs old house. I remember Danielle Aaron too. She was smoking hot!!!!!!!! Lol. I was in 6th grade with Brett’s sister Julie. The first time I ever met Mouse was at Staggs house.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
3/2/2019 5:49pm
yzken250x wrote:
Small world. I was just down in Canyon Country 2 weeks ago and drove up by Staggs old house. I remember Danielle Aaron too. She was...
Danielle married my best friend (Bobby Perry) and had 3 kids. Divorced and out trying to find a new guy... lol STILL SMOKING HOT !!

Julie married for 20 years, divorced and back with high school boyfriend Brian Beach.

Goon126
3/2/2019 6:41pm
Really kids go to school with bikes loaded in there trucks? WOw that's as bad as going to the mall with a bike in your truck.
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4434th
3/2/2019 7:35pm
Me and one other kid. When I got to SMU, myself and Jim Whitten were absolutely the only frat boys in the whole school getting dirty every weekend.
yzken250x
3/3/2019 12:50pm
yzken250x wrote:
Small world. I was just down in Canyon Country 2 weeks ago and drove up by Staggs old house. I remember Danielle Aaron too. She was...
langhammx wrote:
Danielle married my best friend (Bobby Perry) and had 3 kids. Divorced and out trying to find a new guy... lol STILL SMOKING HOT !! Julie...
Danielle married my best friend (Bobby Perry) and had 3 kids. Divorced and out trying to find a new guy... lol STILL SMOKING HOT !!

Julie married for 20 years, divorced and back with high school boyfriend Brian Beach.

Next time I’m down that way I will hit you up. Be cool to catch up. I live in nor cal now but I come down every year for Anaheim 1 supercross.

Post a reply to: How many guys rode moto at your high school?

The Latest