How many can watch gold SX at once?

logan_140
Edited Date/Time 1/4/2019 5:06am
For Mx I don’t think they really cared.. anybody heard of they’re gonna limit for SX season?
|
DPR250R
1/3/2019 6:57am
Post your login and password and let’s find out.

I kid... I kid... have no idea.
logan_140
1/3/2019 6:58am
DPR250R wrote:
Post your login and password and let’s find out.

I kid... I kid... have no idea.
? Mx they don’t care so I assume it’ll be the same way. Maybe around 4 or 5 devices if they limit it
logan_140
1/3/2019 7:21am
We were 4-5 at same time for Mx and always worked fine
Yea same. I just split the package with my good friend so hopefully they don’t change shit for SX

The Shop

logan_140
1/3/2019 7:53am
Delete this thread before they decide to limit it....

Whats wrong with you.
You think they watch vital??
JeepnMike
1/3/2019 7:56am
Hopefully they have more bandwidth than Redbull.
kb228
1/3/2019 8:01am
JeepnMike wrote:
Hopefully they have more bandwidth than Redbull.
They do. Gold is really good. Its a MASSIVE upgrade for RDL too. Livestream was freakin terribad
1/3/2019 8:14am
I didnt buy the season pass yet ... Cant belive I got to pay 130$ usd for the supercrosslive stream. With the outdoor at 60$ its almost 250$ canadian for something nbc gold offer for 90$ state side, dont make sens, and what if the quality of the stream suck ? Maybe I just need to pull the triger, bring the vaseline and drop my pants after all ... Two days left to think about that.
mxb2
1/3/2019 9:00am
I didnt buy the season pass yet ... Cant belive I got to pay 130$ usd for the supercrosslive stream. With the outdoor at 60$ its...
I didnt buy the season pass yet ... Cant belive I got to pay 130$ usd for the supercrosslive stream. With the outdoor at 60$ its almost 250$ canadian for something nbc gold offer for 90$ state side, dont make sens, and what if the quality of the stream suck ? Maybe I just need to pull the triger, bring the vaseline and drop my pants after all ... Two days left to think about that.
How much do you spend a weekend on dinners, beer, stuff you dont need? If you dont wanna pay , wait and watch on you tube. A weekend at a sx race is ,$500 easy.
1/3/2019 3:45pm
I didnt buy the season pass yet ... Cant belive I got to pay 130$ usd for the supercrosslive stream. With the outdoor at 60$ its...
mxb2 wrote:
How much do you spend a weekend on dinners, beer, stuff you dont need? If you dont wanna pay , wait and watch on you tube...
How much do you spend a weekend on dinners, beer, stuff you dont need? If you dont wanna pay , wait and watch on you tube. A weekend at a sx race is ,$500 easy.
I know all that, its not that I canot pay for it. Its just by principle. Its like I go to the race and instead of paying 500$ like you said, its cost me 800$ because im 50min north of the US border. That just suck ... I know I will pay anyway but im not a happy customer lol
berno929
Fantasy
2519th
1/3/2019 3:54pm
I think I'm gonna wait 'til Sunday to purchase anything. If other Canadians can get the NBC Gold deal to work with a VPN, I'll go that way, if not I guess I'll pay the $200. Luckily I got something else woth friends on Saturday night so I couldn't watch live anyways.
Kjbmx520
1/3/2019 3:56pm
With the gold app, can you watch the race at any time even after it's over?
orange_44
1/3/2019 4:12pm Edited Date/Time 1/3/2019 4:12pm
Kjbmx520 wrote:
With the gold app, can you watch the race at any time even after it's over?
Yes
dirtmike86
1/3/2019 4:28pm
mxb2 wrote:
How much do you spend a weekend on dinners, beer, stuff you dont need? If you dont wanna pay , wait and watch on you tube...
I know all that, its not that I canot pay for it. Its just by principle. Its like I go to the race and instead of...
I know all that, its not that I canot pay for it. Its just by principle. Its like I go to the race and instead of paying 500$ like you said, its cost me 800$ because im 50min north of the US border. That just suck ... I know I will pay anyway but im not a happy customer lol
Just cross the border and download the app then go home.
1/3/2019 4:30pm
mxb2 wrote:
I know all that, its not that I canot pay for it. Its just by principle. Its like I go to the race and instead of...
dirtmike86 wrote:
Just cross the border and download the app then go home.
Yeah and bring some Chipotle at the same time
logan_140
1/3/2019 4:44pm
mxb2 wrote:
Wait you cAnt pay $90 for sx and Mx like us?
ga_pike
1/3/2019 5:50pm
mxb2 wrote:
logan_140 wrote:
Wait you cAnt pay $90 for sx and Mx like us?
Universal healthcare and stronger beer. Eh?
1/3/2019 5:59pm
Well, for those of us who are honest adults, your answer is 1. This world is going to shit.
wfo4ever
1/3/2019 10:09pm
The real question is how many will subscribe to get the Gold Pass and NBCSN to watch SX?
Helda
1/3/2019 10:34pm
So I have to get a US VPN and NBC gold? What a crock of shit
JustMX
1/4/2019 3:50am
Well, for those of us who are honest adults, your answer is 1. This world is going to shit.
Boom....

If you take something for free that has a set value that is theft.

How does sharing logins with people that the seller would not consider your household not qualify?

No different than sneaking in to a race to avoid buying a ticket.

mister2dt
1/4/2019 5:06am
We need our sport to grow! Just not with my money...
1/4/2019 6:40am
You seem fun.
Haha. You're probably right. Who doesn't love a liar and a thief? It's the American dream to scheme and run as many shenanigans as possible, right?!

Post a reply to: How many can watch gold SX at once?

The Latest