How long will BAM BAM be BAM BAM in the big class?

chrisbuehler
10/24/2012 10:19pm
I like the Bradshaw/Barcia comparison someone made. Barcia is gonna ride like he always has and keep evolving his game. Was he reckless in the slightest this past summer? No
Outsider
10/24/2012 10:31pm
So, RV is puffing up his chest because Barcia is in his head.. got it.Huh
catatonic
10/25/2012 3:10am
Friese has been doing it for years, why would anyone do anything about Barcia?
yeah.....but if Barcia does it its because he is on his way to the front.......Friese just does it because he's a slice.
DrSweden
10/25/2012 5:11am
I like the kid as well, he will adapt accordingly, and maybe the big dogs are more worried about him being the next big guy, and in anxiety or something are grasping for something to bitch about? Wink

I hope they all stay healthy for a while, this season have a pretty damn impressive line-up (I think I now can accept RC is gone).

Over a month to go, damn, feels like a ocean of time...

The Shop

10/25/2012 6:09am
BobbyM wrote:
barcia has already won the first round. rv has barcia in his head before the gate's even dropped. you only have so many worry tokens and...
barcia has already won the first round. rv has barcia in his head before the gate's even dropped. you only have so many worry tokens and rv looks like he spent one at the barcia five and dime. worse yet barcia knows where he spent that token.
What?!??!

Where was RV Before he yard saled off the track?
davistld01
10/25/2012 6:38am Edited Date/Time 10/25/2012 6:38am
DrSweden wrote:
I like the kid as well, he will adapt accordingly, and maybe the big dogs are more worried about him being the next big guy, and...
I like the kid as well, he will adapt accordingly, and maybe the big dogs are more worried about him being the next big guy, and in anxiety or something are grasping for something to bitch about? Wink

I hope they all stay healthy for a while, this season have a pretty damn impressive line-up (I think I now can accept RC is gone).

^^^That!^^^

Hannah, Howerton, Johnson, Bradshaw, Matiasevich (sp?), Carmichael, Stewart, Villopoto...the list of fast racers & champions goes on and on that had no problem with aggressive riding to the point of doing exactly what Barcia is being badmouthed for today.

I think Justin respects his fellow racers, but they are the guys he is also hell bent on beating. That's what Honda is paying him the big bucks for...not being a mid-pack-nice-guy. He'll be fine.
WaitForIt
10/25/2012 6:55am
BobbyM wrote:
barcia has already won the first round. rv has barcia in his head before the gate's even dropped. you only have so many worry tokens and...
barcia has already won the first round. rv has barcia in his head before the gate's even dropped. you only have so many worry tokens and rv looks like he spent one at the barcia five and dime. worse yet barcia knows where he spent that token.
What?!??!

The point is Barcia won, that's enough to get into the head of the guy that was "supposed" to win, the guy that's used to winning.
DrSweden
10/25/2012 7:54am
DrSweden wrote:
I like the kid as well, he will adapt accordingly, and maybe the big dogs are more worried about him being the next big guy, and...

davistld01 wrote:
^^^That!^^^ Hannah, Howerton, Johnson, Bradshaw, Matiasevich (sp?), Carmichael, Stewart, Villopoto...the list of fast racers & champions goes on and on that had no problem with aggressive...
^^^That!^^^

Hannah, Howerton, Johnson, Bradshaw, Matiasevich (sp?), Carmichael, Stewart, Villopoto...the list of fast racers & champions goes on and on that had no problem with aggressive riding to the point of doing exactly what Barcia is being badmouthed for today.

I think Justin respects his fellow racers, but they are the guys he is also hell bent on beating. That's what Honda is paying him the big bucks for...not being a mid-pack-nice-guy. He'll be fine.
And this^^ we have a very talented rider that is willing to dice, and now is challenging the big guys, it can't be much better than this FOR THE FANS!!! Should we feel sorry for RV and his buddies or something? Lol!
Husqerdo
10/25/2012 5:29pm
This post is a joke, anybody who has watched Justin race this year can clearly see that he has dialed that crap down a notch and...
This post is a joke, anybody who has watched Justin race this year can clearly see that he has dialed that crap down a notch and dialed his focus up a couple notches. But I do believe that if you start something with him you better brace yourself. He is not racing to make friends just like most of the greats.
You earn your spot and respect, he has yet to do so. We will see some contact early on and my take is Barcia will end up on the ground more often then not. All the sudden Barcia is the tough guy, give me a break, the only thing his style (if he stays the same) will buy is a that of a marked boy.
10/25/2012 5:38pm
I don't see Barcia riding to intentionally take people out. what ever happened to "rubbin is racin"? The premier class needs some better racing in my opinion, Its nice seeing someone lay down some aggression to contest for wins (quiet different from Friese, who blatantly takes people out to be a dbag)
Husqerdo
10/25/2012 5:53pm
I don't see Barcia riding to intentionally take people out. what ever happened to "rubbin is racin"? The premier class needs some better racing in my...
I don't see Barcia riding to intentionally take people out. what ever happened to "rubbin is racin"? The premier class needs some better racing in my opinion, Its nice seeing someone lay down some aggression to contest for wins (quiet different from Friese, who blatantly takes people out to be a dbag)
Not saying he is intentionally taking people out, but why not just pass when you can. The guy almost always goes 1 cheap step further then necessary. This may backfire in the long run, just saying.
MX_Andrew83
10/25/2012 6:02pm
It's not like he was overly aggressive this last year. I think Husqerdoosh is just worried that RD is going to have a hard time getting on the box this year with the stiffer competition.
willie838
10/25/2012 8:40pm
willie838 wrote:
as long as he wants to. rv's talk is just that at this point. justin will ride how he has ridden to be successful- aggressive to...
as long as he wants to.

rv's talk is just that at this point.

justin will ride how he has ridden to be successful- aggressive to a fault.

rv can puff his chest out but he's smart enough to not want to throw wins away by trying to park barcia and possibly taking himself out at the same time.
norcal3737 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/29137/avatar/c100_2p2avatar.jpg?1312951785[/img]
you don't know jim norton?

you don't know that he once tweeted a picture while he was pooping?

you don't know that this is possibly the single creepiest image i've ever seen?

hope you enjoy Smile
Husqerdo
10/25/2012 8:51pm
It's not like he was overly aggressive this last year. I think Husqerdoosh is just worried that RD is going to have a hard time getting...
It's not like he was overly aggressive this last year. I think Husqerdoosh is just worried that RD is going to have a hard time getting on the box this year with the stiffer competition.
We will see little Andrew, we will see.
brianfagan9
10/25/2012 10:11pm
Wow. Alot of you guys seem to think Barcia is just gonna come on in the class and start doing some immediate damage. I guess it's possible but lets keep in mind guys if you're basing results from MEC, which it seems most of you are, then take into consideration RV hadn't raced 5 months, Reed, I cant remember, 8 months, Dungey had bike problems twice and no Canard and no Stewart. I think some of you need to check yourselves. I'll admit Im not much of a fan. That BS video from Bercy leaves a bad taste in my mouth and what he did earlier this year to his alleged friend by roosting on him when he's laid out on the ground is lame. I will say this, he is good but I dont think he is what alot of you guys and gals are making him out to be. Trust me, if dude stays healthy at this time next year all of the talk is gonna be surrounding Tomac. If that guy gets his starts down he is the type of rider that could make racing boring again like MC did all those years.
10/26/2012 4:41am
BobbyM wrote:
What?!??!

WaitForIt wrote:
The point is Barcia won, that's enough to get into the head of the guy that was "supposed" to win, the guy that's used to winning.
not really and I doubt he will be losing sleep over another kid who is fast - how long has RV been away from the races? Barcia will be a threat moving forward but certainly no more than Stewart etc, saying he is in his head is basically saying Villopoto is mentally weak - was Stewart in his head when he beat him? What about Reed? Dungey? Canard? That is the point.
WaitForIt
10/26/2012 5:31am
You honestly don't think RV has thought about the fact Barcia won the MEC once.. If he has, JB has bettered himself in a very small and probably meaningless way. But either way, he made a bit of a statement.
10/26/2012 7:05am Edited Date/Time 10/26/2012 7:06am
no more than if Reed had won it - in fact i honestly think if Reed or somebody had took it then RV would have been more concerned - everybody is expecting JB to do well, including the top riders imo and he has been consistently on the bike for some time.

Post a reply to: How long will BAM BAM be BAM BAM in the big class?

The Latest