How long does a arenacross event last?

logan_140
Edited Date/Time 6/8/2019 3:47am
Thinking about going to Tampa sat night, 7 til what? Only want to know because I have to get up early Sunday morning to drive to Florida tracks and trails Woohoo
|
Cygnus
2/17/2016 9:17am
We were out by 9:30 on the Thursday night races in CS. Is this amsoil AX?

The Shop

logan_140
2/17/2016 10:16am
Cygnus wrote:
We were out by 9:30 on the Thursday night races in CS. Is this amsoil AX?
Yea amsoil
6/7/2019 2:53pm
I have around 144hrs on my 2010 yz250f i am not sure on how accurate that is i bought it of some one who got scared of it he dropped it broke clutch bracket and put away didnt even wash it also had trouble with his car so needes money it was an impluse buy on his behalf as he was watching him mates he bought it from a shop around 3 months earlier and put at total of 3.8 hrs on the bike. I dont plan on doing a rebuild untill it starts smoking alittle and getting a little harder to start thats when its recomended to do a rebuild on any bike (Y) hope this help as the smoke is an indercation that the piston rings are wearing out all gaskets still look new bottom end have got alittle faded but behind them looks brand new and all top end ones look like they were put on about 3 months ago. I plan on doing
Carb rebuild
Piston pin and clips
Piston
Piston rings
Rehome cylinder to ensure the rings seals correctly
Check head and clean carbon deposits
Change gaskets
New cam chain
Inspect all cams and cam sprockets and ensure the correct torque and torque prosidure is used when reinstalling
Check and shim valves if needs
Re install head and new plug renew coolant reset hr meter.

Im hoping to get a few more hour riding out of her to give my self time to save for parts and a few tools needed to make life easier for myself but it will be done at the very first sign of needing it the bike doesnt get trashed so i just do it when the bike tells me it needs doing. Safe riding
memphis422
6/7/2019 2:55pm
I have around 144hrs on my 2010 yz250f i am not sure on how accurate that is i bought it of some one who got scared...
I have around 144hrs on my 2010 yz250f i am not sure on how accurate that is i bought it of some one who got scared of it he dropped it broke clutch bracket and put away didnt even wash it also had trouble with his car so needes money it was an impluse buy on his behalf as he was watching him mates he bought it from a shop around 3 months earlier and put at total of 3.8 hrs on the bike. I dont plan on doing a rebuild untill it starts smoking alittle and getting a little harder to start thats when its recomended to do a rebuild on any bike (Y) hope this help as the smoke is an indercation that the piston rings are wearing out all gaskets still look new bottom end have got alittle faded but behind them looks brand new and all top end ones look like they were put on about 3 months ago. I plan on doing
Carb rebuild
Piston pin and clips
Piston
Piston rings
Change gaskets
New cam chain
Inspect all cams and cam sprockets and ensure the correct torque and torque prosidure is used when reinstalling

Im hoping to get a few more hour riding out of her to give my self time to save for parts and a few tools needed to make life easier for myself but it will be done at the very first sign of needing it the bike doesnt get trashed so i just do it when the bike tells me it needs doing. Safe riding
Welcome to Vital!
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
6/7/2019 2:57pm
I have around 144hrs on my 2010 yz250f i am not sure on how accurate that is i bought it of some one who got scared...
Carb rebuild
Piston pin and clips
Piston
Piston rings
Change gaskets
New cam chain

Tryhard
6/7/2019 3:39pm
Carb rebuild
Piston pin and clips
Piston
Piston rings
Change gaskets
New cam chain

The guy was probably more scared of it throwing the rod the he was of the bike itself
SEE ARE125
6/7/2019 4:16pm
Carb rebuild
Piston pin and clips
Piston
Piston rings
Change gaskets
New cam chain

lostboy819 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/06/07/352983/s1200_wJwaBEY.jpg[/img]

Logged in just to give this a thumbs up. Classic! Laughing
ti473
6/7/2019 4:24pm Edited Date/Time 6/7/2019 4:25pm
Carb rebuild
Piston pin and clips
Piston
Piston rings
Change gaskets
New cam chain

Dear Carl
The best time to do a rebuild is when the bike is completely locked up and/or there's a hole in the crankcase.
At the very least wait till the bike smokes a LOT.
BMc914
6/7/2019 4:56pm
Carb rebuild
Piston pin and clips
Piston
Piston rings
Change gaskets
New cam chain

Made this for dinner the other day!

disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
6/7/2019 5:05pm
Carb rebuild
Piston pin and clips
Piston
Piston rings
Change gaskets
New cam chain

I had a few companies come by today and give me some tree trimming estimates for the big tree in the backyard.
drt410
6/7/2019 6:54pm
It lasts a million babillion fafillion
SEE ARE125
6/7/2019 7:56pm
Im on the wrong fucking tread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This one is over 3yrs old. How long have you been waiting to hit submit?
6/8/2019 11:07am
Just got back from the lake district gunna eat a pizza and might take a nap after.

Post a reply to: How long does a arenacross event last?

The Latest