How is Garrett Marchbanks?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2020 5:55 PM

Hate to see a guy down that long. I hope he makes a speedy recovery, he was hauling for sure

|

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery

6/7/2020 7:45 PM

Hoping the best for him.

|

6/7/2020 10:05 PM

any news?

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

6/8/2020 12:08 AM

Dont tell me he hurt his back?

|

6/8/2020 4:33 AM

Still no updates?

|

6/8/2020 6:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2020 6:29 AM

The lack of updates and GuyB comment (at least the tone how I read it) it's getting me nervous. Hopefully nothing serious. Wish for a speedy Recovery whatever it is.

|

6/8/2020 6:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2020 6:29 AM

Didn't see the crash. Hope the Garrett is alright he's a nice kid.

|

6/8/2020 7:15 AM

I thought I saw one of the track guys try to lift him up and he immediately grabbed the guy's leg to stop him. Anyone else notices that?

Hoping for good news!

|

6/8/2020 8:27 AM

Hoping for some good news.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

6/8/2020 9:05 AM

We're working at the speed of doctors.

|

6/8/2020 9:29 AM

GuyB wrote:

Maybe by race time Wednesday?

|

6/8/2020 9:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2020 9:45 AM

GuyB wrote:

Hey! You’re hurting my feelings!
Hope he is ok!

|

6/8/2020 9:45 AM

paul walker wrote:

Hope he is ok!

Don't take it personally. smile

|

6/8/2020 9:51 AM

Such a bummer. Here’s to the best outcome and a speedy recovery.

|

6/8/2020 10:19 AM

Suprised that there has been no Statement which is never good for the rumour mill.

Sending Strength to the young lad and hoping that we get some good news.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

6/8/2020 10:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2020 10:23 AM

GuyB wrote:

paul walker wrote:

Hope he is ok!

GuyB wrote:

Give us.....a general area where the doctors are aiming the X-ray machines! 😂

|

6/8/2020 10:39 AM

paul walker wrote:

Hope he is ok!

GuyB wrote:

kkawboy14 wrote:

From what I saw on TV would guess broken femur, but thats pure speculation.

|

6/8/2020 10:45 AM

Monster Energy Pro Circuit Kawasaki’s Marchbanks Ends Night Early

SALT LAKE CITY (June 8, 2020) – Monster Energy Pro Circuit Kawasaki’s Garrett Marchbanks started Round 13 with a solid heat race finish inside Rice-Eccles Stadium, but the tricky track conditions due to rain collected the Utah native and forced him to end the night early. Marchbanks was sent to the hospital for evaluation on his ribs and will now have a week and a half off before the Eastern Regional 250SX championship resumes on June 17.

“Garrett was riding well and had a good heat race so it was tough to see him get hurt. He stayed overnight in the hospital for observation on a bruised lung and will hopefully have some good news soon.” - Zach White, R&D Manager

|

6/8/2020 10:46 AM

GuyB wrote:

SALT LAKE CITY (June 8, 2020) – Monster Energy Pro Circuit Kawasaki’s Garrett Marchbanks started Round 13 with a solid heat race finish inside Rice-Eccles Stadium, but the tricky track conditions due to rain collected the Utah native and forced him to end the night early. Marchbanks was sent to the hospital for evaluation on his ribs and will now have a week and a half off before the Eastern Regional 250SX championship resumes on June 17.

“Garrett was riding well and had a good heat race so it was tough to see him get hurt. He stayed overnight in the hospital for observation on a bruised lung and will hopefully have some good news soon.” - Zach White, R&D Manager

Well that’s way better than a lemur.

|

6/8/2020 10:47 AM

WoodsRacer wrote:

That's why I don't speculate. smile

Without fans in the stands, you hear pretty much everything that's going on...including when riders are in pain.

|

6/8/2020 10:47 AM

Photo
|

6/8/2020 10:48 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Or a femur.

|

6/8/2020 10:49 AM

GuyB wrote:

kkawboy14 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Or a femur.

I figured I would just have fun and roll with it!

|

6/8/2020 10:51 AM

GuyB wrote:

Thanks bud, I consider that good news.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

6/8/2020 10:58 AM

Glad to hear it's something He can recover from 100%, Here's to a full and speedy recovery!

|

6/8/2020 11:02 AM

GuyB wrote:

Boomslang wrote:

such a good news.. Femurs suck..

He will recover and probably come back for the nationals.. bruising/collapsing lungs sucks ass... it took me like 4 months to feel normal breathing again..

|

6/8/2020 11:04 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

WoodsRacer wrote:

GuyB wrote:

That's why I don't speculate. smile

Without fans in the stands, you hear pretty much everything that's going on...including when riders are in pain.

Thanks for the update.

Can’t be easy to hear that and just carry on with your job.

|

6/8/2020 11:07 AM

oh man... what a relief... the silence was deafening! I was hoping for the best and I will take that any day over what I think we were all fearing to be the worst!

heal up soon Garrett!!!

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

6/8/2020 11:14 AM

Good that it wasnt worse. Lack of info gets people worried.

|

6/8/2020 11:31 AM

GuyB wrote:

Boomslang wrote:

TSCHAM101 wrote:

such a good news.. Femurs suck..

He will recover and probably come back for the nationals.. bruising/collapsing lungs sucks ass... it took me like 4 months to feel normal breathing again..

Don't want to argue but maybe you misunderstood me, after fearing the worst I do consider that good news.

Nothing was mentioned about a femur in the press release.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum