How epic would it be?!?!

smoothwakey
Fantasy
144th
Edited Date/Time 2/14/2020 12:16pm
Just catching up on the last couple weeks of JS7 recaps and it got me thinking. Imagine If Feld got James AND Chad in the same room to do a recap for A1 next year, or really at any point during the season. Shit would be all time, especially if you got a couple beers in Chad/them (not sure if James drinks).

Probably never going to happen but we can dream right?

|
aeffertz
2/12/2020 6:50pm
I think it'd be great if RC, Stew and Reed did a round table breakdown of each race throughout the night in between the races. Very wishful thinking but it'd be cool!
fanger
2/13/2020 2:25am
I'd love to see RC, Chad and Stewart commentate the season they all raced together in 06 I think?
motomike137
2/13/2020 9:57am
aeffertz wrote:
I think it'd be great if RC, Stew and Reed did a round table breakdown of each race throughout the night in between the races. Very...
I think it'd be great if RC, Stew and Reed did a round table breakdown of each race throughout the night in between the races. Very wishful thinking but it'd be cool!
You are totally on to something here. They could replace make to mud with a 10 minute round table with the three of them breaking down last weeks race.

The Shop

2/13/2020 11:00pm
Patrick461 wrote:
Make make up to mud stop please !
Are you threatened by strong women?

I like the series.

...and in a sport that is on a downturn, you better make it attractive to both sexes.
2/14/2020 12:35am
i dont care about current re-caps, id love to hear the 3 re-cap there careers together, so many epic moments between those 3. james waving chad by is one of my favorite racing memory's ever
mb60
2/14/2020 12:16pm
Patrick461 wrote:
Are you threatened by strong women? I like the series. ...and in a sport that is on a downturn, you better make it attractive to both...

I like the series.

...and in a sport that is on a downturn, you better make it attractive to both sexes.
So watching a girl ride around on a xr 100 is growing the sport ? Change it up with something new from week to week.
2/14/2020 12:52pm
Patrick461 wrote:
Are you threatened by strong women? I like the series. ...and in a sport that is on a downturn, you better make it attractive to both...

I like the series.

My girlfriend knew nothing about moto when we started dating, and now knows who most top guys are by their numbers. Makeup-2-mud didn't encourage that, or even grab her attention at least once. Even pointed it out to her once, and she didn't care.

Cant expand the dirt bike crowd if they only advertise to the dirt bike crowd. With the exception of the odd channel flipper, I feel like a majority of girls/women who watch SX already have a fairly above average exposure to dirt bikes, outside of the broadcast.

Post a reply to: How epic would it be?!?!

The Latest