How did Feld know Houston would be available this weekend ?

bradnelson
1/12/2018 4:45am
Glad I saw this thread. I was just wondering the same thing. Has there ever been a dilemma like this? Maybe with the Superbowl changing stadiums...
Glad I saw this thread. I was just wondering the same thing. Has there ever been a dilemma like this? Maybe with the Superbowl changing stadiums every year? How can they guarantee this doesn't happen?
That's why they normally avoid football stadiums in January. Poor Texans, even their own city sold them out before the football season even started.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
1/12/2018 5:03am
Flip109 wrote:
Went plenty of years in the 90's cheering McGrath, Emig, and Lusk onB) B) Remember one year they had these huge on off table tops, but...
Went plenty of years in the 90's cheering McGrath, Emig, and Lusk onCoolCool

Remember one year they had these huge on off table tops, but the ends were really lipped up. They had some big singles between some of them. Man that was my favorite track of all time. They did so many different combos through that section. Was fun to watch.
MikeyB35 wrote:
I think i remember that!! Was there a right hander and whoops after the table section?
Flip109 wrote:
I know there was a right hander right after but can’t remember the whoops. Wish I could find an old tv broadcast of that race! I...
I know there was a right hander right after but can’t remember the whoops. Wish I could find an old tv broadcast of that race! I think the lane with the rhythm was mirrored going opposite directions a lane over. Not 100% sure tho
WHat year dagnabbit?! I wanna watch!
Flip109
1/12/2018 5:23am
MikeyB35 wrote:
I think i remember that!! Was there a right hander and whoops after the table section?
Flip109 wrote:
I know there was a right hander right after but can’t remember the whoops. Wish I could find an old tv broadcast of that race! I...
I know there was a right hander right after but can’t remember the whoops. Wish I could find an old tv broadcast of that race! I think the lane with the rhythm was mirrored going opposite directions a lane over. Not 100% sure tho
EZZA 95B wrote:
WHat year dagnabbit?! I wanna watch!
I was watching a bunch of races last night trying to figure it out. But I think it was 2000. Hard to tell with the bad video quality. I 'ma watch some more today tho cause I'm determined to see if I can find it lol
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
1/12/2018 5:30am Edited Date/Time 1/12/2018 5:34am
Flip109 wrote:
I was watching a bunch of races last night trying to figure it out. But I think it was 2000. Hard to tell with the bad...
I was watching a bunch of races last night trying to figure it out. But I think it was 2000. Hard to tell with the bad video quality. I 'ma watch some more today tho cause I'm determined to see if I can find it lol
I expect the link by sun up!Laughing

EDIT: And to think I had almost every round on VHS/DVD since '98. Binned em when life went tits up.

The Shop

Flip109
1/12/2018 7:00am
Flip109 wrote:
I was watching a bunch of races last night trying to figure it out. But I think it was 2000. Hard to tell with the bad...
EZZA 95B wrote:
I expect the link by sun up!:laugh: EDIT: And to think I had almost every round on VHS/DVD since '98. Binned em when life went tits...

EDIT: And to think I had almost every round on VHS/DVD since '98. Binned em when life went tits up.
Yeah I used to have a ton of races on VHS. No idea what I did with all that. Maybe some still at my parents haha. My dad put a bunch on to dvds at one time. Have to go look one day.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
1/12/2018 7:05am
Flip109 wrote:
Yeah I used to have a ton of races on VHS. No idea what I did with all that. Maybe some still at my parents haha...
Yeah I used to have a ton of races on VHS. No idea what I did with all that. Maybe some still at my parents haha. My dad put a bunch on to dvds at one time. Have to go look one day.
It's 2AM here right now and still no link!AngryLaughingWink

So many great races and cool tracks. Thumbs emoji dealio if there was one!

Bed times.
yzmatt
1/12/2018 8:08am
The Texans had the #1 scoring offense while Watson was healthy, still had a solid D before Watt & Mercilus went down. Very easily could have been playing at home this Saturday if the injury bug hadn't hit.
RichieW13
Fantasy
2889th
1/12/2018 9:27am
yzmatt wrote:
The Texans had the #1 scoring offense while Watson was healthy, still had a solid D before Watt & Mercilus went down. Very easily could have...
The Texans had the #1 scoring offense while Watson was healthy, still had a solid D before Watt & Mercilus went down. Very easily could have been playing at home this Saturday if the injury bug hadn't hit.
They had already lost 4 games by the time Watson got injured. New England and Pittsburgh both finished 13-3, so Houston would have been no better than a 3 seed. Unless they would have won all the rest of their games, then they would have beaten Pittsburgh head-to-head, and steal the 2 seed from them at 12-4.
Switch
1/12/2018 9:50am Edited Date/Time 1/12/2018 9:56am
Flip109 wrote:
EZZA 95B wrote:
I expect the link by sun up!:laugh: EDIT: And to think I had almost every round on VHS/DVD since '98. Binned em when life went tits...

BobbyM
1/12/2018 10:16am
The best race at the dome was when zz top opened for the stones.. Who.saw.that?
1/12/2018 12:35pm
RichieW13 wrote:
Super Bowl is easy to avoid, since the game is scheduled years in advance. In the early 90's, the Astrodome was a common location early in...
Super Bowl is easy to avoid, since the game is scheduled years in advance.

In the early 90's, the Astrodome was a common location early in the season.

In 1994, they came really close. Supercross was scheduled at the Astrodome on Jan 22, 1994. The week before, the Oilers were leading the Chiefs 21-20 in the fourth quarter and the Raiders were leading the Bills 23-22 in the fourth quarter. If the Oilers and Raiders won, they would play the AFC Championship game on Jan 23, 1994.

But both teams blew their leads in the fourth quarter, so Kansas City played at Buffalo instead.
Thanks, that would have been a big mess lol
Ted722
1/13/2018 11:24am
Projections for 2017-18 season back in the summer:

Arizona Cardinals
SportsLine's projection to make playoffs: 59.5 percent
SportsLine's projection to win division: 33.9 percent

Houston Texans
SportsLine's projection to make playoffs: 36.2 percent
SportsLine's projection to win division: 27.2 percent

Post a reply to: How did Feld know Houston would be available this weekend ?

The Latest