How did Anderson not get docked

Juice_Mann
6/12/2017 8:05pm Edited Date/Time 6/12/2017 8:10pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Dr. Dre and Snoop addressed dudes like you on the album "2001".

Truth.

You're welcome.
Juice_Mann wrote:
Forgive my ignorance but which song are we talking about? I've never purchased a Snoop Dogg album.
TeamGreen wrote:
It's a Dre album, Snoop jus' contributed to the theme. That's all. You'll have to figure me; but, I like to leave all the racing on...
It's a Dre album, Snoop jus' contributed to the theme.

That's all.

You'll have to figure me; but, I like to leave all the racing on the track and actually get involved in the REAL rules, enforcement & regulation; so, I'm not too tolerant of all this "Monday Morning" internet pitch-fork ranting bull shit.
Please explain to me where in my original post I went on a rant? I was simply stating that, in this situation, I would have accurately guessed the two riders that were penalized for breaking the "REAL" rules. Nothing more, nothing less.

And on a side note.. I had no idea what you were referencing because I listen to "REAL" music.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
42nd
6/12/2017 9:14pm
TXDirt wrote:
It was repeated violations during the race. Amazing no points and position penalty. Looks like you get one round to continue to ride/race outside the boundaries...
It was repeated violations during the race. Amazing no points and position penalty. Looks like you get one round to continue to ride/race outside the boundaries with impunity. If I'm a rider I just save that till the last round and hopefully the championship points are close. Then just make your way around the track however you see fit.
Take it easy guys. It's the 3rd race of the year and warnings were issued. Not like they are the first guys to ever do that.

We all know JT was the original inventor of going outside the markers Laughing
Kawi15
6/17/2017 7:19am
If the off track excursion you guys are talking about is what they showed on the 450 Highlight, I cannot see what the problem is.
Coyote
6/17/2017 8:06am
ga_pike wrote:
Go back to wooden stakes with those triangle shaped banners... that'll fix it. [img]http://cdn5.hawaiilife.com/2013/04/Motocross-Banner-600x448.jpg[/img]
Go back to wooden stakes with those triangle shaped banners... that'll fix it.

ask kyle regal how those wooden stakes are. got harpooned after landing on one at mt morris few years ago. i'd would of been castrated but regal was in shape, only 3 days in the hospital!!

The Shop

Post a reply to: How did Anderson not get docked

The Latest