How come Herlings can and Eli can't????

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2018 9:34 AM

.........keep his pants up. Both wear Alpine Stars gear, yet the only one to have a "wardrobe malfunction" twice has been Eli Tomac?shocked
Imagine the meltdown on here if Tomac's race pants again came undone at Red Bud MXDN and cost Team USA the win?w00t blush

|

www.robkinsey.com
http://robkinseyart.wordpress.com
Accountant's only look at the bottom line, whereas an Artist see's it all!

8/9/2018 9:37 AM

The only thing I can come up with is...one of them rides too fast for their pants!

|

8/9/2018 9:38 AM

Maybe Eli like tight gear and Herlings large gear, this explains that.

|

8/9/2018 9:39 AM

Photo
|

8/9/2018 9:44 AM

he didnt have that problem when he raced Geico Honda Photo

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/9/2018 9:46 AM

So we are some hours away from another Herlings vs Tomac thread whistling

|

8/9/2018 9:48 AM

JT$ said alpinestars is one off gear and they probably have real precise measurements, maybe Eli’s pants are a little too tight, and all riders like to have their pants on realll tight. They need to remeasure lol

|

8/9/2018 9:53 AM

Because Mericans have huge huge packages and the pants are made to the tiny tiny euro spec. The buckling and zipper system just can't handle our American beef. Answer your dumbass question?

|

8/9/2018 9:55 AM

Eli rolls his gangsta style sagging in the back.

|

8/9/2018 10:16 AM

Photo
|

8/9/2018 11:36 AM

RichardLoots wrote:

he didnt have that problem when he raced Geico Honda Photo

Looks like a Skittles commercial. Chase the rainbow!

|

8/9/2018 11:38 AM

Easy. Herlings doesnt ride fast enough to blow his pants apart.

|

8/9/2018 12:13 PM

Astars gear has always interested me with how exclusive it was and now how they do a bunch of custom stuff for their riders so I probably pay closer attention to it than most but I have noticed that the pants Barcia and Tomac run have an added stretch panel on the back that none of their riders in Europe seem to have. Nothing all that significant, no but I find it odd that it seems they are actually doing extra for their US guys and seeing worse results in terms of durability.

|

8/9/2018 1:08 PM

kb228 wrote:

Easy. Herlings doesnt ride fast enough to blow his pants apart.

I don't think it is that, it's that he doesn't have an American set of brass balls like Eli does.

|

8/9/2018 1:12 PM

I'd give my left nut for that Colorado gear he wore in 15 at Thunder Valley... Didn't work out too well for eli that day though

|

8/9/2018 2:05 PM

robkinuk wrote:

.........keep his pants up. Both wear Alpine Stars gear, yet the only one to have a "wardrobe malfunction" twice has been Eli Tomac?shocked
Imagine the meltdown on here if Tomac's race pants again came undone at Red Bud MXDN and cost Team USA the win?w00t blush

I’m sorry for your loss, bro

|

8/9/2018 2:22 PM

Wasnt there a crash and a tipover prior to the problem both times ?

|

8/9/2018 7:07 PM

From what I’ve heard it has to do with his gripper seat. Between his set up and the way he uses the torque of his bike, they tug really hard on his pants.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

8/10/2018 6:25 AM

Who gives a Fuck about pants like Jesus. This is to talk about dirt bikes. Not someone’s pants. Go buy some alpinestar and you won’t even have a problem with it

|

Dumpstin231

8/10/2018 6:31 AM

Dustin_Burrell wrote:

Who gives a Fuck about pants like Jesus. This is to talk about dirt bikes. Not someone’s pants. Go buy some alpinestar and you won’t even have a problem with it

How to make friends and influence people.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/10/2018 12:23 PM

Dustin_Burrell wrote:

Alpinestars is one of his sponsors. He's pretty much selling us Alpinestars. Doesn't look too good when your top guy keeps having pant malfunctions costing him time. Everyone is wondering because generally after the first problem it is resolved and by the 2nd you'll never see it happen again. Something is going on with his drawers! lol

|

8/10/2018 12:55 PM

kNewc wrote:

Alpinestars is one of his sponsors. He's pretty much selling us Alpinestars. Doesn't look too good when your top guy keeps having pant malfunctions costing him time. Everyone is wondering because generally after the first problem it is resolved and by the 2nd you'll never see it happen again. Something is going on with his drawers! lol

That something is Eli crashing.

|

8/10/2018 12:56 PM

Dustin_Burrell wrote:

kNewc wrote:

Idp57 wrote:

That something is Eli crashing.

I agree. I think he likes his pants tight and the wrecks put too much pressure on his belt.

|

8/10/2018 3:27 PM

Racer111 wrote:

From what I’ve heard it has to do with his gripper seat. Between his set up and the way he uses the torque of his bike, they tug really hard on his pants.

The way he uses the torque of his bike to pass people around the outside makes me tug really hard on my pants.

|

8/12/2018 4:04 PM

Racer111 wrote:

Raoul Duke wrote:

The way he uses the torque of his bike to pass people around the outside makes me tug really hard on my pants.

Pervertwink shocked smile

|

www.robkinsey.com
http://robkinseyart.wordpress.com
Accountant's only look at the bottom line, whereas an Artist see's it all!