How can we watch the Paris SX?

Edited Date/Time 11/19/2017 8:06pm
Is the Paris SX streamed anywhere? Or on US TV?
Cheers
Simon
|

The Shop

FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
11/17/2017 11:30pm Edited Date/Time 11/18/2017 12:00am
I've heard it's going to be streamed live here.
See Link: http://www.abmoteurs.fr/Programme/supercross-de-paris-285
Live streaming on AB Engines :

Saturday 18 November at 20H.

Sunday 19 November 15h.

I'd assume that's local military time.
Paris is 6 hours ahead of US Eastern Time and 9 hours ahead of US Western time.
So maybe 2pm Eastern time and 11am out West it will start on Saturday.
Then on Sunday 9am on the East Coast and 6am on the West Coast.

Live Timing: http://live.motorstools.com/supercross/

Results: http://supercross.motorstools.com/results

hyler199
11/18/2017 1:56am
Motofinne wrote:
Motors TV are usually televising it so you can probably watch it through a stream.

Edit: https://www.motorstv.com/tv-guide/day

Yeah they are televising it.
I signed up for a free trial. I think im doing it right... i guess at 7:15pm my time i goo to "watch online" and it should eventually pop up? I have a VPN never used one before. Supercross got me doing crazy things
11/18/2017 7:56am

SX1 Quali times

Been watching the stream a bit looks like a fun vennue, bummed i couldn't make it like the past 3 years in Lille..
11/18/2017 8:00am Edited Date/Time 11/18/2017 8:11am
What time does the night show begin?? Local paris time is fine; I know they're 6hrs ahead of where I am...

EDIT: > Saturday 18 November at 20H (2pm EST)

> Sunday 19 November 15h (9am EST)
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/18/2017 8:28am
SX of Paris website also says the race will be shown live here: http://www.abmoteurs.fr/Programme/supercross-de-paris-285 Anyone know if this link will working for people trying to watch...
SX of Paris website also says the race will be shown live here: http://www.abmoteurs.fr/Programme/supercross-de-paris-285

Anyone know if this link will working for people trying to watch in the US??
Looks like it'll work for people in the US and Canada.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
11/18/2017 9:26am
Anyone know what happened to Brian Hsu?

And why's bowers racing the 250 class?
NorCal 50+
11/18/2017 9:28am
I had the same question. I'm kind of shocked that between Vital, Racer X and Transworld- I could find zero information on how to watch the damn race. It takes a fan inquiry to get the conversation going and we figure it our for ourselves.
If a hardcore, day-to-day mx fan can't find info on watching a race- it's really ridiculous. Makes you feel like this sport is just a little niche sideshow- not an international sport.
Sad! Woohoo
11/18/2017 9:33am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
I had the same question. I'm kind of shocked that between Vital, Racer X and Transworld- I could find zero information on how to watch the...
I had the same question. I'm kind of shocked that between Vital, Racer X and Transworld- I could find zero information on how to watch the damn race. It takes a fan inquiry to get the conversation going and we figure it our for ourselves.
If a hardcore, day-to-day mx fan can't find info on watching a race- it's really ridiculous. Makes you feel like this sport is just a little niche sideshow- not an international sport.
Sad! Woohoo
Yeah I agree. Paris SX is the biggest off-season race of the year (well, it always used to be) and it's like they don't actually want me to watch it. :-(

Cheers
Simon
moto314
11/18/2017 9:59am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
I had the same question. I'm kind of shocked that between Vital, Racer X and Transworld- I could find zero information on how to watch the...
Sad! Woohoo
Yeah I agree. Paris SX is the biggest off-season race of the year (well, it always used to be) and it's like they don't actually want...
Yeah I agree. Paris SX is the biggest off-season race of the year (well, it always used to be) and it's like they don't actually want me to watch it. :-(

Cheers
Simon
I don't know what happened with MXerDW posting the race links, but this is the result.
DanDunes818
11/18/2017 10:49am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Sad! Woohoo
Try checking MotoiXAddicts.com next time.. We never miss posting how to watch and follow every big race .
Camp332
11/18/2017 10:49am
Its not even January and I already miss MXerDW and Scottie's raceday threads. Get those guys back on the payroll, and give them a raise while you're at it Vital!
11/18/2017 10:52am Edited Date/Time 11/18/2017 11:05am
Camp332 wrote:
Its not even January and I already miss MXerDW and Scottie's raceday threads. Get those guys back on the payroll, and give them a raise while...
Its not even January and I already miss MXerDW and Scottie's raceday threads. Get those guys back on the payroll, and give them a raise while you're at it Vital!
but then our VitalMX subscription fees could go up... oh wait..

Not saying I don't want those fellas back, they were for sure an asset here, and will be missed. Just a pointing out the obvious that increased payrolls likely need to be supported by increased revenues.
NorCal 50+
11/18/2017 11:11am
MXDW was great- but again, we have to rely on a random dude on the Internet to post info on how to watch the race? It totally blows my mind that will all the sponsorship money poured into the sport, there is no publicity on how to watch the freaking thing. It's completely idiotic, in fact.
hyler199
11/18/2017 11:13am
i give up lol none of these bs links work properly
11/18/2017 11:15am
Yea I'm fighting this abmoteurs site pretty hard... it's sloowwww, and the link above doesn't take you directly to the live feed...
11/18/2017 11:24am
Thanks Sideways... better than nothing.. hopefully they can get the audio adjusted. if not, still cool
stillwelding
11/18/2017 11:26am
With out being obvious, in Paris. That's where I went with by buddy Dave Victor, and he got to watch it on TV. We were in England around Thanksgiving and decided we'd go to Paris to watch, the SECOND ever, Paris SX. Booked a room at Hotel Saint Jaque, and away we went. Too bad the race was sold out. I used a questionable Press Pass given to me by Dirt Bike Magazine, and managed to get in. Unfortunately, I could not swing anything for my pal, and he ended up watching it in his room in the hotel. TongueLaughingBlush
11/18/2017 11:47am Edited Date/Time 11/18/2017 11:49am
Tyler Bowers aka THE BEAR with about a 3sec lead in his SX2 race

Edit: Won by just under a second.

Post a reply to: How can we watch the Paris SX?

The Latest