How can they be so f*cking useless?

alexfoster
Edited Date/Time 3/28/2020 8:25pm
So like a lot of us I've been stuck at home with nothing to do, and I've been passing the time playing MXGP Pro.
How the hell did they think this game was ready to release?
-Random crashes that make no sense, followed by casing massive jumps and riding away from it
-Horrible AI
-AWFUL whip physics
-Randomly sliding out with no warning
-Countless other game breaking issues
And on top of that, several times now in the premier class, whilst holding a 30 second lead on the pitiful AI, suddenly I'll be in second place even though no one was even in sight to make a pass, and the lead gap will fluctuate randomly from 30 seconds to 5 seconds. And then, after a 20 minute, boring race on their mediocre tracks with the annoying af crowd sounds, ill finish in 1st place, but the scores will say i finished 22nd!?
Sorry if this has been covered already but it pisses me off so much to have given my hard earned dollars to a company who seems to care more about getting their games out the door and making money than actually making something worth playing.

ps fuck that pissed me off that i finished 1st and it was recorded 22nd
|
Ridelow
Fantasy
251st
3/28/2020 6:22am
Have you tried Exite bike? Maybe give that game a spin.. its solid!
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
3/28/2020 6:42am
lol, gluten for punishment are you? MXGP pro sucks bad. I've enjoyed some milestone games like the MXGP1, MESX 1 and 3.
agn5009
3/28/2020 7:11am
Yeah I bought it for ps4 and I absolutely despise it. I played it maybe 5-6 times. It drove me bananas when i would just randomly crash for absolutely no reason at all. Going down a straight stretch? Boom on the ground. Nice easy turn? Boom on the ground. A jump I've hit exactly the same 15 times before? Ejection mid air and boom, on the ground. Ha, it's seriously horrible.

The Shop

alexfoster
3/28/2020 7:20am
Ridelow wrote:
Haha was genuinely interested until i googled it
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
3/28/2020 7:29am
Most of these mx games are a pile of shit.

My group of mates and I have the best time ever playing MX vs ATV, the graphics my not be the best but the actual game play and racing each other delivers hours of intense fun.

jjavaman
Fantasy
3755th
3/28/2020 8:36am
Pro had those random holes? that caused you to crash for no reason, very aggravating. 2019 is way better, don’t play on advanced settings and the sliding goes way down. Lots of online lobbies now!
Bramlett321
3/28/2020 9:39am
Boomslang wrote:
Most of these mx games are a pile of shit. My group of mates and I have the best time ever playing MX vs ATV, the...
Most of these mx games are a pile of shit.

My group of mates and I have the best time ever playing MX vs ATV, the graphics my not be the best but the actual game play and racing each other delivers hours of intense fun.

I have to agree with you on that. After listening to Kellen Brauer on Matthes podcast I went and looked at MX Simulator. While the graphics aren’t the latest and greatest the actual gameplay and movement on the bikes is wayyyyy better.
3/28/2020 10:17am
mx vs atv relfex for xbox 360 is the best moto game ever made. It literally feels like riding, once you master the physical handling of the bike you can absolutely shred. Oppo whips, insane whips, stretch it out and make that quad because you rocked the corner. If I have time ill try to take a video of me playing it tonight, once you know how to play the game it looks unbelievably realistic.
3/28/2020 10:22am
I'm suggesting no such thing....

...but bitching about a stupid game with the world crumbling around you....seriously?

zehn
3/28/2020 10:22am
Of all of Milestone's games, MXGP Pro is the worst by far. MXGP 3 is lightyears ahead of it and is the best by far IMO
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
3/28/2020 10:30am
Ridelow wrote:
alexfoster wrote:
Don't knock it until you've tried it. It's a classic arcade-style game and it isn't easy!
3/28/2020 10:35am
mx vs atv relfex for xbox 360 is the best moto game ever made. It literally feels like riding, once you master the physical handling of...
mx vs atv relfex for xbox 360 is the best moto game ever made. It literally feels like riding, once you master the physical handling of the bike you can absolutely shred. Oppo whips, insane whips, stretch it out and make that quad because you rocked the corner. If I have time ill try to take a video of me playing it tonight, once you know how to play the game it looks unbelievably realistic.
Realistic in some ways. I could do 1080s on that game off the ramps in the loading screen. MX Simulator is the best MX game ever, but Reflex is the best console game ever. So many good times. I miss those days.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
3/28/2020 11:10am Edited Date/Time 3/28/2020 11:13am

...but bitching about a stupid game with the world crumbling around you....seriously?

Double down on the dumb, you mindless dolt.

And don't go against your own rule of engaging with the natives. You might get your feelings hurt.

disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
3/28/2020 11:19am Edited Date/Time 3/28/2020 11:23am

Nothing but a hypocrite!
Take your own advice and fuck off!

Case in point...

Indian Dunes wrote:
Who made you post count and post content police? Shove your advise up your @ss.... I'll respond to whatever and post as much as I please.

Here's a little advice for you....don't like my posts?...don't like how much I post?....it's pretty simple genius...don't read my posts.

Gworm
3/28/2020 11:20am
I thought this was a thread about congress.
I thought it was a four stroke thread.
Barrett57
3/28/2020 11:43am Edited Date/Time 3/28/2020 11:45am
People are dying, economy crashing and then there's this post....

Really gives me faith in humanity.
I thumbs down every post of yours that I come across.

3/28/2020 1:06pm
I was going to break out the Wii. No Mx games just boredom. Went for a street ride instead. Nothing clears the mind like rowing through the gearbox and some corners.
Rob YZF250
3/28/2020 2:42pm
MXTRAX on Playstation 2 was the best. Even had TP199's house and land to ride around on. Cool
CivBars
3/28/2020 2:47pm
Markee wrote:
lol, gluten for punishment are you? MXGP pro sucks bad. I've enjoyed some milestone games like the MXGP1, MESX 1 and 3.
tobz
3/28/2020 3:06pm
alexfoster wrote:
So like a lot of us I've been stuck at home with nothing to do, and I've been passing the time playing MXGP Pro. How the...
So like a lot of us I've been stuck at home with nothing to do, and I've been passing the time playing MXGP Pro.
-Random crashes that make no sense, followed by casing massive jumps and riding away from it
-Horrible AI
-AWFUL whip physics
And on top of that, several times now in the premier class, whilst holding a 30 second lead on the pitiful AI, suddenly I'll be in second place even though no one was even in sight to make a pass, and the lead gap will fluctuate randomly from 30 seconds to 5 seconds. And then, after a 20 minute, boring race on their mediocre tracks with the annoying af crowd sounds, ill finish in 1st place, but the scores will say i finished 22nd!?
Sorry if this has been covered already but it pisses me off so much to have given my hard earned dollars to a company who seems to care more about getting their games out the door and making money than actually making something worth playing.

I’m with ya man. I don’t know how ANY of the games that have been released In the past 10 years have had humans create the riders and the physics and think “yup, I’m happy with that”

Boggles the mind, if I was that bad at my profession, I wouldn’t have a job in it.
Naanak
3/28/2020 3:52pm
Reflex on PC, all outdoor rounds, most sx, countless new custom tracks posted all the time.
brocster
3/28/2020 4:15pm
Funny, when my son was 7-9 ish I am guesssing, roughly 18 years ago, He had a PS1 and we would play 989 sports Supercross Circuit and I haven’t played a video game since. Well, last week out of pure boredom I bought a PS1 with the game Supercross Circuit on eBay for $36 total and have been getting in a couple motos a day. Never was a big gamer but was pretty good at exite bike BITD and was stoked as hell when SX Circuit came out back then. I’ve seen my son play some of the newer ones and for some reason SX Circuit seems about as good as any modern day game. Good fun while following the “stay home” order but when the dust settles I am sure it’ll get buried in the closet somewhere, ready for the next outbreak...

Stay safe dudes!
Keith72
3/28/2020 4:54pm
Maybe now would be a good time for a fresh top end...
LewDizzle
3/28/2020 5:44pm
Not to put words in Indians mouth but what I think he's trying to say is to have a little empathy, see the silver lining cause there are bigger fish to fry in the world right now than bitching about a fucking video game. Grow up dude.
3/28/2020 5:52pm
Ridelow wrote:
alexfoster wrote:
Slow down there! I dropped many quarters of my allowance into that machine at the local arcade. I bet I spent a couple hundred 1980 dollars playing it.

Man, things have changed.
fanger
3/28/2020 6:59pm
People are dying, economy crashing and then there's this post....

Really gives me faith in humanity.
Lol weren't you the guy bitching that this was only just a flu and a huge overreaction a few weeks ago before it hit?
JustMX
3/28/2020 7:05pm
alexfoster wrote:
So like a lot of us I've been stuck at home with nothing to do, and I've been passing the time playing MXGP Pro. How the...
-Horrible AI
-AWFUL whip physics

Random crashes that make no sense, followed by casing massive jumps and riding away from it
-AWFUL whip physics

That sounds like how my real life mx career went

Post a reply to: How can they be so f*cking useless?

The Latest