How can Canadians watch remaining supercrosses?

slns
How can Canadians watch remaining supercrosses? Is there a way to purchase the gold package? I could only find the package for US only. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! This is going to be any epic finish to the season. Go Kenny.
|
5/25/2020 2:30pm
slns wrote:
How can Canadians watch remaining supercrosses? Is there a way to purchase the gold package? I could only find the package for US only. Any advice...
How can Canadians watch remaining supercrosses? Is there a way to purchase the gold package? I could only find the package for US only. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! This is going to be any epic finish to the season. Go Kenny.
bents
Fantasy
909th
5/25/2020 3:06pm
Or buy a VPN service like NordVPN-this is what I use. I use a US IP address and buy the gold pass and when I watch it live or the archived version I log in through the gold pass and it works perfectly every time.
5/25/2020 3:18pm
slns wrote:
How can Canadians watch remaining supercrosses? Is there a way to purchase the gold package? I could only find the package for US only. Any advice...
I’ve used the videopass for the past few seasons. It’s been good other than the occasional technical issue but usually gets sorted in a matter of minutes. You get access to archived races as well.
5/25/2020 3:19pm
bents wrote:
Or buy a VPN service like NordVPN-this is what I use. I use a US IP address and buy the gold pass and when I watch...
Or buy a VPN service like NordVPN-this is what I use. I use a US IP address and buy the gold pass and when I watch it live or the archived version I log in through the gold pass and it works perfectly every time.
Yep. NBC gold app + VPN is the best way in my opinion. Has worked flawlessly for me for two years. Make sure you’re getting a good VPN, though. Nord and Private Internet Access are ones that worked good for me.

The Shop

Mavetism
5/25/2020 4:24pm
bents wrote:
Or buy a VPN service like NordVPN-this is what I use. I use a US IP address and buy the gold pass and when I watch...
Yep. NBC gold app + VPN is the best way in my opinion. Has worked flawlessly for me for two years. Make sure you’re getting a...
Yep. NBC gold app + VPN is the best way in my opinion. Has worked flawlessly for me for two years. Make sure you’re getting a good VPN, though. Nord and Private Internet Access are ones that worked good for me.
Can confirm, also using NBC gold + vpn for a couple years now from europe and I basically never had problems with it.

Btw, Hola Free VPN works like a charm and is (u can tell by the name) free. Smile
GPR245
5/25/2020 9:25pm
So will the video pass be showing the races live? or when NBC broadcasts them? I'd assume live?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
5/25/2020 10:41pm
GPR245 wrote:
So will the video pass be showing the races live? or when NBC broadcasts them? I'd assume live?
Always live on the video pass.

Post a reply to: How can Canadians watch remaining supercrosses?

The Latest