How ‘bout them Zuki’s boys!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2020 12:14 PM

Yeeehaw!!!! Suck that Suzuki haters!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

8/15/2020 12:17 PM

Suzuki haters will be here soon, puking all over themselves.

|

8/15/2020 12:47 PM

Love To see me some Suzukis doing good

|

8/15/2020 12:59 PM

Raining yellow is doing cartwheels.

|

8/15/2020 1:03 PM

Nice showing for the yellow gang.
The bikes are fine....excellent even.

|

Violence You Can Believe In

8/15/2020 2:48 PM

22 pager for sure smile

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

8/15/2020 3:00 PM

Holeshot award?

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

8/15/2020 3:02 PM

Yeah they had a great day.

450

Savatgy 9-11 for 9th
Anstie 11-10 for 11th
Noren 23-22 for 25th
Carsten 28-28 for 29th
Enticknap 30-29 for 31st

|

8/15/2020 3:53 PM

RmArmy!!!! cool

|

8/15/2020 3:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2020 10:41 PM

Gukamonster wrote:

Yeah they had a great day.

450

Savatgy 9-11 for 9th
Anstie 11-10 for 11th
Noren 23-22 for 25th
Carsten 28-28 for 29th
Enticknap 30-29 for 31st

You forgot 250’s

Troll 5-5....crashing both motos
Shwartz Top 20 o/a in his debut

Respectable day for the brand.

|

8/15/2020 4:09 PM

usp4u wrote:

Nice showing for the yellow gang.
The bikes are fine....excellent even.

The bikes might be good, but they are not as good as the other bikes. I doubt Savagty is overly thrilled with his finishes. I could be wrong, but it seems to me that racers at his level want consistent top 5 to 7 finishes. I'm not knocking the finishes bc at the national level, riding near that top 10 is good, but there is no way those Suzuki's are as good as the other bikes.

|

8/15/2020 7:44 PM

You people have an identity crisis

|

8/15/2020 8:58 PM

Suicidal_Tendencies wrote:

The bikes might be good, but they are not as good as the other bikes. I doubt Savagty is overly thrilled with his finishes. I could be wrong, but it seems to me that racers at his level want consistent top 5 to 7 finishes. I'm not knocking the finishes bc at the national level, riding near that top 10 is good, but there is no way those Suzuki's are as good as the other bikes.

Yea that’s what held savatgy back, the Suzuki. I’m sure he wants to be a constitent 5-7 guy too. But man that factory 450 in between is his legs is what’s holding him back. Couldn’t be the ten guys in front of him who were just faster...

|

8/15/2020 10:13 PM

"The Suzuki is old and slow"

"The Yamaha isn't good at pro level speeds"

"The Honda kicks riders over the bars"

Fuck, are any of these non KTM bikes good? Seeing Suzuki holeshot and then run 1 and 2 made me smile. Then Seeing Barcia put his Yamaha on the podium made me smile as well. Baseless brand affiliation is damaging to the sport. Quit trying to justify your purchase to yourself bu putting other brands down.

|

8/16/2020 1:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2020 1:41 AM

aeffertz wrote:

"The Suzuki is old and slow"

"The Yamaha isn't good at pro level speeds"

"The Honda kicks riders over the bars"

Fuck, are any of these non KTM bikes good? Seeing Suzuki holeshot and then run 1 and 2 made me smile. Then Seeing Barcia put his Yamaha on the podium made me smile as well. Baseless brand affiliation is damaging to the sport. Quit trying to justify your purchase to yourself bu putting other brands down.

Honda got on the podium, KTM and Husky riders had a fall or two....it is NOT the bikes !!!!!!

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

8/16/2020 1:52 AM

usp4u wrote:

Nice showing for the yellow gang.
The bikes are fine....excellent even.

Suicidal_Tendencies wrote:

The bikes might be good, but they are not as good as the other bikes. I doubt Savagty is overly thrilled with his finishes. I could be wrong, but it seems to me that racers at his level want consistent top 5 to 7 finishes. I'm not knocking the finishes bc at the national level, riding near that top 10 is good, but there is no way those Suzuki's are as good as the other bikes.

Bru, those JGR bikes are good, a top rider would put them bikes on the podium.

Fingers crossed that the Suzuki factory will wake up and give the program the attention it deserves.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

8/16/2020 3:08 AM

Looks like the yellow guys can be competitive.

|

2020 KTM 350 SXF

8/16/2020 7:15 AM

Crazy them old slow dinosaurs called Suzuki’s can still go 1, 2 off the line! Haters will still hate though I’m sure.

|

2015 Husqvarna FE501s
2018 Husqvarna TX300
2019 Yamaha YZ250F

8/16/2020 7:49 AM

Lee McCollum is the man.. talk about an ageless wrench who just doesn't seem to know life any other way...

|

8/16/2020 7:53 AM

Not to take away from how good of a showing the yellow bikes were able to put on at times - but weren't the JGR guys running a special Pirelli scoop tire that really hooks up in that deep Loretta's dirt?? Best photo I could find...

View this post on Instagram

We out here. Let’s go, team! @suzukicycles @yoshimura_rd @rmarmy

A post shared by JGRMX (@jgrmx) on

|

8/16/2020 8:16 AM

rjg wrote:

You people have an identity crisis

Which ones? The ones who like Suzukis, and rightfully were happy to see a pair of RM-Z450s rounding the first turn up front? Or everyone else?

|

8/16/2020 8:18 AM

Moto Obsessed wrote:

Not to take away from how good of a showing the yellow bikes were able to put on at times - but weren't the JGR guys running a special Pirelli scoop tire that really hooks up in that deep Loretta's dirt?? Best photo I could find...

View this post on Instagram

We out here. Let’s go, team! @suzukicycles @yoshimura_rd @rmarmy

A post shared by JGRMX (@jgrmx) on

Always searching for something...my god.

I’d be hating too if I didn’t have a bike that turned and look that good too pinch w00t wink

|

8/16/2020 8:41 AM

Moto Obsessed wrote:

Not to take away from how good of a showing the yellow bikes were able to put on at times - but weren't the JGR guys running a special Pirelli scoop tire that really hooks up in that deep Loretta's dirt?? Best photo I could find...

View this post on Instagram

We out here. Let’s go, team! @suzukicycles @yoshimura_rd @rmarmy

A post shared by JGRMX (@jgrmx) on

Dunlop makes a tire just like that. It’s up to the riders to decide what they want to run.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

8/16/2020 8:55 AM

MotofactioN wrote:

Always searching for something...my god.

I’d be hating too if I didn’t have a bike that turned and look that good too pinch w00t wink

As a Charlotte local, I pull for JGR every week; and got to know Freddie personally while he was working at my buddy’s bike shop during his recent injury. So not sure what you’re searching for here; it was legit just a question..

|

8/16/2020 9:16 AM

Moto Obsessed wrote:

Not to take away from how good of a showing the yellow bikes were able to put on at times - but weren't the JGR guys running a special Pirelli scoop tire that really hooks up in that deep Loretta's dirt?? Best photo I could find...

View this post on Instagram

We out here. Let’s go, team! @suzukicycles @yoshimura_rd @rmarmy

A post shared by JGRMX (@jgrmx) on

MotofactioN wrote:

Always searching for something...my god.

I’d be hating too if I didn’t have a bike that turned and look that good too pinch w00t wink

Moto Obsessed wrote:

As a Charlotte local, I pull for JGR every week; and got to know Freddie personally while he was working at my buddy’s bike shop during his recent injury. So not sure what you’re searching for here; it was legit just a question..

A good majority of people here will literally try to find the smallest thing possible to try and say they had an advantage to try and take away from Suzuki’s being up front, or any other brand they don’t like for that matter.

I’ll admit, at first when I read your post, it definitely seemed like that’s what you were trying to do.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

8/16/2020 9:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2020 9:27 AM

I was pumped to see them 1-2 on the line!!! Great effort by JGR riders and happy for HEP also, having one rider in the top 10 must feel awesome.

All Suzuki bikes looking beautiful this year, however I must recognize that HEP gear combo with that horrendous helmet take away how nice the bike is.

The other squad, gear + bike (JGR) looks top notch!

|

8/16/2020 10:46 AM

I love Suzuki’s
They are beautiful, and those who rode one of them can’t complain about anything unless you are FAST dude

Here we say, translated, “it’s the indian, not the arrow”

|

8/16/2020 11:16 AM

Seems the Suzuki is kinda like the Yamaha. People bitched about the blue bike...but you saw, and still see a ton of them winning at a local level, ridden by local fast guys...and some not that fast. The Suzuki’s are the same way. Not much professional winnings...but lots of them ridden by the thousands of “regular guys” at tracks all across America.

|

8/16/2020 12:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2020 12:26 PM

rjg wrote:

You people have an identity crisis

GuyB wrote:

Which ones? The ones who like Suzukis, and rightfully were happy to see a pair of RM-Z450s rounding the first turn up front? Or everyone else?

Everyone that clings to their ideology.
Insecure entrenched people in general. No one specific, just the die hard in their ideas type of ppl.

It was meant to be a poke joke but since you asked I took advantage to elaborate. I meant it to be taken in light humor about all of us that like our brand to win.

|

8/16/2020 12:53 PM

vdrsnk04 wrote:

Crazy them old slow dinosaurs called Suzuki’s can still go 1, 2 off the line! Haters will still hate though I’m sure.

it is not hate, its like 99% of us on vital know getting a good start is not 100% bike. 99% of people on vital know the Zook is a very capable bike, but you guys just bang on saying everyone hates them, its getting really really boring

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L