How about some riding pictures

Team Ideal
Edited Date/Time 7/9/2014 7:14am
of you or your rider. we've go some time to kill before SX starts, post them up. these are of my son, I had to give it up after starting my own business. Luckily for me he was at just the right stage I could keep myself busy taking care of his stuff so I really don't miss it that much. picture credits go to Phyllis Blume Photography.

|
Wahtash
11/1/2013 7:20am
The day I met Southwick..thanks Paul Buckley

The Shop

11/1/2013 7:35am
Team Ideal wrote:
of you or your rider. we've go some time to kill before SX starts, post them up. these are of my son, I had to give...
of you or your rider. we've go some time to kill before SX starts, post them up. these are of my son, I had to give it up after starting my own business. Luckily for me he was at just the right stage I could keep myself busy taking care of his stuff so I really don't miss it that much. picture credits go to Phyllis Blume Photography.

You're Derrick's dad? I'm thinking we met at the Sunset Pro/AM.

Was pretty sure that I had one of him from Loretta's and after a little digging I did find this one.

Team Ideal
11/1/2013 7:58am
You're Derrick's dad? I'm thinking we met at the Sunset Pro/AM. Was pretty sure that I had one of him from Loretta's and after a little...
You're Derrick's dad? I'm thinking we met at the Sunset Pro/AM.

Was pretty sure that I had one of him from Loretta's and after a little digging I did find this one.

Yeah, Dad, money man, coach, mechanic and most importantly friend. good chance that was it, he struggled that weekend but came away safe and still scored points so I'll take it. nice picture, thanks.
11/1/2013 8:01am
Team Ideal wrote:
Yeah, Dad, money man, coach, mechanic and most importantly friend. good chance that was it, he struggled that weekend but came away safe and still scored...
Yeah, Dad, money man, coach, mechanic and most importantly friend. good chance that was it, he struggled that weekend but came away safe and still scored points so I'll take it. nice picture, thanks.
Moto Dads wear many hats...

You guys doing Mini O's this year?
TX_187
11/1/2013 8:02am
Back when I was still pissin' vinegar...

Pulling the holeshot in schoolboy back in 02

Merica! 03 cr250
Team Ideal
11/1/2013 8:21am
Moto Dads wear many hats...

You guys doing Mini O's this year?
no, dislocated should and tore labrium at DuQuion fall classic. had surgery a week ago today. hope to start riding in January. only been a week and he's getting way to restless, going to have to start carrying around a big stick to beat him with when he starts doing to much lol
11/1/2013 8:25am
Team Ideal wrote:
no, dislocated should and tore labrium at DuQuion fall classic. had surgery a week ago today. hope to start riding in January. only been a week...
no, dislocated should and tore labrium at DuQuion fall classic. had surgery a week ago today. hope to start riding in January. only been a week and he's getting way to restless, going to have to start carrying around a big stick to beat him with when he starts doing to much lol
That sucks. Yeah sadly a repaired labrum is something that you can't really rush. lol
Team Ideal
11/1/2013 8:49am
That sucks. Yeah sadly a repaired labrum is something that you can't really rush. lol
for sure, doc was very adamant that there would be no pushing the envelope on this one. hard to explain that to a 18 year old when he already feels good only a week out. he even said last nite he's scared himself a couple times so I prolly don't even want to know what that meant lol.

I take it your going to Mini O's...have a safe trip and enjoy yourself.
11/1/2013 8:57am
Team Ideal wrote:
for sure, doc was very adamant that there would be no pushing the envelope on this one. hard to explain that to a 18 year old...
for sure, doc was very adamant that there would be no pushing the envelope on this one. hard to explain that to a 18 year old when he already feels good only a week out. he even said last nite he's scared himself a couple times so I prolly don't even want to know what that meant lol.

I take it your going to Mini O's...have a safe trip and enjoy yourself.
Yeah for sure! Heck a few years ago I broke my collarbone pretty good and had a plate put in, I think the only time I wore the sling was to the doctors office lol. The labrum and rotator cuff repair needed a lot of babying though.

Yeah I'll be shooting down there that week.
MarkF
11/1/2013 9:15am
This is me doing some sidewall testing.
11/1/2013 9:24am
Here is one of my AX guys, Brandon Glenn doing some suspension testing at a cross country a couple of weeks ago.

This guy got a little anxious on the start.

peelout
11/1/2013 9:57am
not mx... but winter riding is my jam, bros

Titan1
11/1/2013 10:09am Edited Date/Time 11/1/2013 10:12am
Hare and hound in St. George Utah last spring...

NorcalVet
11/1/2013 12:04pm
No ride pics till tomorrow .... private track day up in Norcal --- sunny and only 75
30+ vets, & bbq & raffle for only $35
MMX Racing (Sand track)..... bringing the rm (fresh sunoco purple & 927) & the rmz for site laps!!

Brrrrrraap!

carry on....
11/1/2013 2:50pm Edited Date/Time 11/1/2013 2:51pm
My bike ready to be unloaded and ridden

My tall self hitting the finish line jump at live oak mx park

And one more
adamdf
11/1/2013 2:58pm
NorcalVet wrote:
No ride pics till tomorrow .... private track day up in Norcal --- sunny and only 75 30+ vets, & bbq & raffle for only $35...
No ride pics till tomorrow .... private track day up in Norcal --- sunny and only 75
MMX Racing (Sand track)..... bringing the rm (fresh sunoco purple & 927) & the rmz for site laps!!

Brrrrrraap!

carry on....
WOW, looks amazing.
Team Ideal
11/1/2013 3:48pm
sand track looks bad ass for sure. snowmobiles look like a blast too. all you guys take your cameras with you this weekend and take a few and post up, gotta have my fix while my kids banged up somehow lol. have a great weekend!

and James be sure to put a gopro on Walker at Mini O's, hopefully he gets to turn the heads he missed out on at LL
nornevrder
11/1/2013 3:55pm
NorcalVet wrote:
No ride pics till tomorrow .... private track day up in Norcal --- sunny and only 75 30+ vets, & bbq & raffle for only $35...

Brrrrrraap!

carry on....
E street?
Preston412
11/1/2013 5:45pm
Enjoy

Riding with Kyle Goerke

Tristan Lane, a rider I have been helping for a couple of years

Post a reply to: How about some riding pictures

The Latest