How about Max Anstie to Troy Lee Designs KTM in 2020.?

mx_563
8/15/2019 1:54pm
I thought there was beef with JA21 because JA was a KTM amatuer guy at one point and thought there was some shady stuff happening whereby Anstie was getting the good parts and JA was not....or something like that. Was Kurt Nicoll involved or something? And his now-wife too. I don't know, I don't mean to be starting stupid rumors. I might be mixing up separate incidents. Anybody care to straighten me out?

8/16/2019 2:05pm
mx_563 wrote:
I thought there was beef with JA21 because JA was a KTM amatuer guy at one point and thought there was some shady stuff happening whereby...
I thought there was beef with JA21 because JA was a KTM amatuer guy at one point and thought there was some shady stuff happening whereby Anstie was getting the good parts and JA was not....or something like that. Was Kurt Nicoll involved or something? And his now-wife too. I don't know, I don't mean to be starting stupid rumors. I might be mixing up separate incidents. Anybody care to straighten me out?

I remember this stuff too. Too bad Vurb isn’t up anymore, I remember reading about it there back in the day. If I remember correctly Max’s dad dated someone that was pretty high up there running the KTM amateur program. And like you said, this obviously sparked some controversy in the pits about if there was some favoring to benefit Max, and it boiled over at some of the Texas nationals when Max and Jason came together on the track. I think it was more about the parents and the team fighting and arguing than Max and Jason having a beef. Max left the amateur program and turned pro after that.
yz25
8/16/2019 5:43pm
mx_563 wrote:
I thought there was beef with JA21 because JA was a KTM amatuer guy at one point and thought there was some shady stuff happening whereby...

You are correct. Think I remember reading where they were training at the same spot and some special parts got delivered to Max. Shortly after that one of the amateur nationals he was seen with a different brand bike in the back of there truck. Vurb kept us up to date on every amateur moto!

The Shop

Paul333
8/17/2019 3:18am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
He can race SX . I'd love to see him over here but on a 450.
Yes I agree

MXGP race winners don’t go back to 250’s.

Post a reply to: How about Max Anstie to Troy Lee Designs KTM in 2020.?

The Latest