How Will The Racing Be at Daytona?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/6/2020 7:28 PM

With the 50th anniversary Track being more Natural terrain than it has been in years.
How will the racing be as in battles for position passing etc.
Obviously we won't know for sure until Tomorrow but do you think it will be better or worse.
And do you like that they are trying something different? Photo

How will the racing be

View Results

|

3/6/2020 7:33 PM

Predictions;

You won't see Tomac on the broadcast, he won't exist like Kenny last week
You will see some battling going on back in the pack
You will see some long replays during some hot action

450: Eli
250: Mackle Rath

|

3/6/2020 7:42 PM

Racing will be dirty .................. and sandy.

|

3/6/2020 7:49 PM

My buddy Brett Mclaud is racing the lites class I suspect a podium out of him, along with his mechanic Luther Photo

|

3/6/2020 7:55 PM

How quickly everyone seems to have forgotten how incredible Kennyis at riding outdoors. Hes had his immune system deficiencies while Eli has won his last 3 titles.
Dont count Kenny out just yet especially with Dayton"er" being a LOT MORE motocross oriented this year.

Kenny absolutely dominated when Tomac was a Honda aside from that season when Eli ruined himself at Thunder Valley

|

3/6/2020 8:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2020 8:14 PM

Looking at the map, with the large sand section and straights, it is good Herlings is not racing there tomorrow, he would dominate and lap up to 5th place no question.

|

3/6/2020 8:16 PM

Based on press day footage that sand section looks brutal

|

3/6/2020 8:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2020 8:32 PM

Racing has been great all season, and given that the riders make the racing and we still have most of our competitors, I expect it to continue.

|

3/6/2020 8:35 PM

They made some changes that slowed the track way down. It’s a lot more MX than years past but this is Supercross track, not a motocross track!

|

3/6/2020 8:47 PM

RangerLee wrote:

Looking at the map, with the large sand section and straights, it is good Herlings is not racing there tomorrow, he would ...more

You have a serious hard on for him don't you...

Photo
Photo
Photo

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/6/2020 10:18 PM

RangerLee wrote:

Looking at the map, with the large sand section and straights, it is good Herlings is not racing there tomorrow, he would ...more

Herlings would without a doubt be top 3 ama outdoors with many wins. He would struggle for a top 8-10 at this race. Your comment is ignorant and irrelevant to the topic.

|

3/6/2020 10:23 PM

RangerLee wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

You have a serious hard on for him don't you...

Photo
Photo
Photo

🤣🤣 got emmmm

|

3/6/2020 10:23 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

How quickly everyone seems to have forgotten how incredible Kennyis at riding outdoors. Hes had his immune system deficiencies ...more

Please stfu

|

3/6/2020 10:35 PM

Key issue is how 1 lined it is. As long as it allows for passing should be good.

As for the distraction about Herlings, It’s easy to be ignorant when you are on the sidelines of how hard it is to ride sand with forks set up so you can still navigate SX triples, rhythms and whoops.

Just watch how little movement the riders get from their forks on the sand and corners.

|

3/6/2020 11:02 PM

I hope better! Tarz......you had a 75% of " Better " , and yet had nothing but down votes , which I don't get? Why this stupid gay ass down vote shit sucks! I am the 1 up vopte you got , and am on your wave length.....and hoping for some kickass racing!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

3/6/2020 11:09 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

How quickly everyone seems to have forgotten how incredible Kennyis at riding outdoors. Hes had his immune system deficiencies ...more

Lloydcarter wrote:

Please stfu

What did Lightning say that was so wrong Lloyd?

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

3/6/2020 11:42 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

Lloydcarter wrote:

Please stfu

Was anything I stated incorrect??

Maybe we will see on Saturday

|

3/7/2020 12:22 AM

Lightning78 wrote:

Tomac has caught and passed roczen a few times this season already. Tomac has him covered speed wise.

|

3/7/2020 1:48 AM

Lightning78 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing and then I watched the Swapmoto video from press day. Would have loved to seen Roczen go through the 1st two jumps as Tomac kills it through there (5.49).

|

3/7/2020 2:58 AM

Lightning78 wrote:

Lloydcarter wrote:

Please stfu

“Hey guess what, ..................”

|

3/7/2020 4:28 AM

Roczen 6th at Daytona, stamp it.
Track will be a snooze.. could almost run MX suspension- the sand is a pain in the ass, it’ll separate a lot of guys..

|

3/7/2020 5:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2020 5:40 AM

There is a sand section at daytona?

When did this happen?

Oh, yeah.... I remember now...

50 years AGO!

|

3/7/2020 6:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2020 6:04 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

I hope better! Tarz......you had a 75% of " Better " , and yet had nothing but down votes , which I don't get? Why this stupid ...more

I try to start a conversation sometimes when it's slow here on vital, This seemed to have started a small conversation
You would think that was a good thing. But the down votes don't bother me. And even less so these days because in the past it would usually be about what you said. Now the down votes could be anything. Someone don't like what you posted a month ago or don't like themselves or whatever lol.

|

3/7/2020 7:39 AM

Heat wont be an issue today, not even 60 degrees in the forecast.

|

The poster formerly known as Sir Roostsalot.

3/7/2020 8:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2020 8:01 AM

I predict very close lap times and a one line track making racing exciting.

But racing this year has been fantastic whether the tracks are technical or basic (but get rough) - personally I prefer the technical tracks but alas here we are.

Not sure whether this is a Tomac or a RoKzen style track, but I’m pulling for Tomac to get on a roll and bring this championship home

Although it seems RoKzen is all about flow, whether it’s indoors or out if he doesn’t find the flow he struggles to move forward. This doesn’t look like it will have much flow at all, which could be more of a Tomac track. Or even a Barcia track

|