How Was The Fan Experience At Atlanta 1?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2021 8:32 AM

Heading down for ATL 3 this Saturday and I'm curious how it was for fans at the new venue? Just like Daytona? How much access was there? How was the fan fest area?

|

4/11/2021 10:42 AM

It’s good, actual fan fest in the pits. Weather was the only factor.

|

4/11/2021 8:46 PM

sPAnKy1600 wrote:

Did you have to pay $15 a headto enter or we still getting in with a monster can? Im coming sat!

|

4/12/2021 3:28 PM

sPAnKy1600 wrote:

gharmon wrote:

Did you have to pay $15 a headto enter or we still getting in with a monster can? Im coming sat!

Does the down bote mean no we cant use the cans?

|

4/12/2021 3:32 PM

Amazing. I love early races. By the time I sat down for the night I was able to Fast forwarded to the 30 second card for each race.

|

4/12/2021 4:09 PM

We have been to every Atlanta SX race for the past 10+ years. We absolutely loved it at Atlanta Motor Speedway. You can buy parking pass on Ticketmaster and easy parking compared to downtown. You have to buy fan fest tickets this year (also on ticketmaster)..no monster can freebies. They check your pit pass at the gate to get in. If you don’t have one, you can’t get in before 1:30pm. Once you are in, you are free to roam. You go over the barrier and walk on AMS cement to get to pits. Pits were quiet with all the rain and didn’t really have normal buzz, but there is lots of room and you don’t feel squished...definitely more of outdoor mx pit vibe. I was worried you may not be able to see whole track. We ended up sitting under the covered area (not our seats) because the view was so great. We could see everything and the racing was awesome. I hope they have it here every year!

They required mask when walking around but not everyone followed that rule. I saw a few people get asked to wear one when they were in pits. They made announcements all afternoon to wear them.

Hope that helps..we probably headed back on Sat again! My son wants to go on Tuesday but since it’s a school night..it’s a no go for us!

|

4/12/2021 4:20 PM

okbyenow wrote:

We have been to every Atlanta SX race for the past 10+ years. We absolutely loved it at Atlanta Motor Speedway. You can buy ...more

You view wasn’t obstructed by pilings?

|

4/12/2021 6:01 PM

okbyenow wrote:

We have been to every Atlanta SX race for the past 10+ years. We absolutely loved it at Atlanta Motor Speedway. You can buy ...more

Exactly what all I was wondering. Thanks!

|

4/12/2021 6:01 PM

gharmon wrote:

Does the down bote mean no we cant use the cans?

No empty cans, due to Covid. Gotta buy them.

|

4/12/2021 7:43 PM

okbyenow wrote:

SethGator wrote:

You view wasn’t obstructed by pilings?

No. Not really. We may have noticed them more if we sat lower. But honestly I never noticed them. Photo
Photo

|