Houston 3 Supercross - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

Create New Tag

1/23/2021 4:18 PM

brlatm wrote:

These the announcers everyone is bitching about?

Photo

inthebadboycorner wrote:

Reach up and cut that cord!

plowboy wrote:

Damn Aussies and their criminal mindset. If it wasn't for the fact that you're trapped on that island we'd all have to lock up ...more

If you are Australian and don't get that reference...I'm ashamed of you.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

1/23/2021 4:20 PM

str8line wrote:
Agreed. Kenny is going to win the championship and tonight's the night he lets the competition know.
tuttle425 wrote:

Alpinestars doesn't do him any favors a lot of nights. Can't decide if this stuff looks better or worse than the aqua he wears ...more

gregyou wrote:

That aqua alpinestar gear is awesome

Not while riding a Kawasaki.

|

1/23/2021 4:34 PM

inthebadboycorner wrote:

Reach up and cut that cord!

plowboy wrote:

Damn Aussies and their criminal mindset. If it wasn't for the fact that you're trapped on that island we'd all have to lock up ...more

plowboy wrote:

If your Australian, you’ll get it.

Photo

|

1/23/2021 4:50 PM

Motodave15 wrote:

Bingo! Kenny has a fire under him tonight

str8line wrote:
Agreed. Kenny is going to win the championship and tonight's the night he lets the competition know.
tuttle425 wrote:

Alpinestars doesn't do him any favors a lot of nights. Can't decide if this stuff looks better or worse than the aqua he wears ...more

Kenny wears Fox not Alpinestars

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

1/23/2021 4:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2021 5:54 PM

Kawi15 wrote:

I broke my collarbone years ago while wearing a chest protector. I wore one all the time. The way that I crashed that time I ...more

I broke mine as well wearing one...a Flak-Jak. I don’t know if it contributed or not to the break. I used it more for roost protection. I’m still not sure how much protection it would offer to prevent breaking one’s collarbone. Perhaps it might relate more to how you land?

|

1/23/2021 5:00 PM

str8line wrote:
tuttle425 wrote:

kiwifan wrote:

Kenny wears Fox not Alpinestars

Quoted the wrong post.

|

1/23/2021 5:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2021 5:12 PM

plowboy wrote:

plowboy wrote:

Herb Eaversmells wrote:

If your Australian, you’ll get it.

Photo

I've no idea who that waxed unit and that bint have to do with real Rock and Roll?

This has relevance to that quote:

Photo

One day, the 'new bloke', might just come somewhere near Bon's performances. Pity the silly bastard didn't back down on the booze.

|

1/23/2021 5:22 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Liking this Alpinestar's blue and orange gear.

Photo

This, not so much.

Photo
Photo

on small screen, it looks a bit like Ronnie Mac overalls.

Photo Photo

|

1/23/2021 5:35 PM

plowboy wrote:

Hey fellas, it's really time to stop bitching about the announcers. No matter who you think would be better...someone would ...more

Photo
|

1/23/2021 7:03 PM

Any linky?

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum