Cooper - Pure Kiwi
Lopez - Mexico
Tomita - Japan
Marv - France
Dylan - France
Melross - Oz
Lopes - Brazil
Watanabe - Japan
And that's all I can recall at the moment...there'll be a few Canadians before it's all over, too...

If you've got a problem with someone coming here and racing?
You're an idiot.
YamahaJT1
7/1/2018 11:48am Edited Date/Time 7/1/2018 11:55am
TeamGreen wrote:
Bwahahahahaha Deano - Scotland Kenny - Germany Locurcio - Venezuela Cooper - Pure Kiwi Lopez - Mexico Tomita - Japan Marv - France Dylan - France...
Bwahahahahaha

Deano - Scotland
Kenny - Germany
Locurcio - Venezuela
Cooper - Pure Kiwi
Lopez - Mexico
Tomita - Japan
Marv - France
Dylan - France
Melross - Oz
Lopes - Brazil
Watanabe - Japan
And that's all I can recall at the moment...there'll be a few Canadians before it's all over, too...

If you've got a problem with someone coming here and racing?
You're an idiot.
Exactly...

The U.S.A. is overall the most welcoming place to race despite it all... One general set of rules and a reasonably consistent culture anywhere you decide to go.
Frank
7/1/2018 11:50am Edited Date/Time 7/1/2018 11:52am
Reading these comments it gets more and more embarrassing to be an american citizen each day. The chest pounding pride is laughable. 70% obesity. 60% on government financial assistance/tax credits. Highest health care costs on the planet. Highest income taxes on the planet. Highest % of incarcerated population. Highest % drug use of any country. Worst education system outside of 3rd world countries. Highest post education costs. Highest property tax. Etc. What exactly are you proud of?

Thank God we have Tomac or we would not have a chance to win a MXoN, National or Supercross title in the premier class for the foreseeable future.

I am not for or against booing in professional sports. Seems to me if you have the need to do it should be for those not trying to win. Not those that are.

DoctorJD
7/1/2018 11:52am
If you cant boo people, then you better not cheer either. Marvin might get offended if he doesn't get as many cheers as Tomac, so lets...
If you cant boo people, then you better not cheer either. Marvin might get offended if he doesn't get as many cheers as Tomac, so lets all agree to just mildly clap for each rider equally.....and btw, where are the transgender bathrooms at the Wick? I heard team KTM was offended that mx looks racist with no transgender bathrooms
Nobody says you can't boo, we're just saying that it's pretty low-brow shit to do so.

The Shop

TeamGreen
7/1/2018 11:52am
Frank wrote:
Reading these comments it gets more and more embarrassing to be an american citizen each day. The chest pounding pride is laughable. 70% obesity. 60% on...
Reading these comments it gets more and more embarrassing to be an american citizen each day. The chest pounding pride is laughable. 70% obesity. 60% on government financial assistance/tax credits. Highest health care costs on the planet. Highest income taxes on the planet. Highest % of incarcerated population. Highest % drug use of any country. Worst education system outside of 3rd world countries. Highest post education costs. Highest property tax. Etc. What exactly are you proud of?

Thank God we have Tomac or we would not have a chance to win a MXoN, National or Supercross title in the premier class for the foreseeable future.

I am not for or against booing in professional sports. Seems to me if you have the need to do it should be for those not trying to win. Not those that are.

Damn...

You need to put the keyboard down and go ride.
Barrett57
7/1/2018 12:32pm
YamahaJT1 wrote:
Evolution? Any national psyche used to take thousands of years to change and forget about the past, and never fully did unless the paper rotted. Given...
Evolution? Any national psyche used to take thousands of years to change and forget about the past, and never fully did unless the paper rotted.

Given the now permanent record of the "Internets", huge Oracle DB's and inexpensive permanent data storage, social change is even less likely. Fucking DNA tests offered on TV, but... That dilution to national pride is weak sauce.

Dude, there are still lingering pride effects in the U.S.A. from permanently kicking the UK's ass in the 1750-1812 period and them needing help in WW I & II. It is how we are raised, at least where I come from.

We have narrow-minded parents. They pass it on. I passed it on. U.S.A.!!!! Listen to the U.S.A. National Anthem. It is "MF'er, ya tried, but we got this".

Wow... Sorry to be so political. 30-40 years is not sufficient for social change. TP was well respected in Italy, but treated like shit overall in Europe. I lived in Italy for nearly a decade.

Trampas Parker, AMA HOF member READ: http://www.motorcyclemuseum.org/halloffame/detail.aspx?RacerID=391

You should try reading a history book written by a decent historian like max Hastings. Rather than regurgitating bullshit because it feels nice.
jeffro503
7/1/2018 2:34pm
jemcee wrote:
Oh well if it happened 40 years ago by all means continue
jeffro503 wrote:
Well....to be fair , Trampas didn't just get boo'd , he got bottle's , rocks , dirt clod's and everything else you could imagine thrown at...
Well....to be fair , Trampas didn't just get boo'd , he got bottle's , rocks , dirt clod's and everything else you could imagine thrown at him. Both during the race and heading to the box. There have been dudes on here that said even this past few years in MXoN's that every country there hate's the shit out of the american's.

Here though?........besides a few idiot's , any real moto fan love's the shit out of Marv , Kenny , Dylan , and whoever else aint from here , because they help make our series better. In the MXoN's....you have Brit's cheering on an Italian , Dutch cheering on Spainard's , Russian's cheering on the French...........as long as an American doesn't win , they are all ok with it. I don't mean to come off like a cry baby little bitch , but it's the truth. Me personally.........I cheer for the AMA guys during the MXoN's , no matter what country they are from. AND......honestly , I want some of the GP dude's to do well too , as I have a lot of my favorite rider's over there.

Sometime's I hate that fucking race because of the divide it create's!
jemcee wrote:
Yeah but how someone else almost completely unrelated was treated 40 (Edit:30) years ago shouldn't matter a pinch of shit about how to treat someone now...
Yeah but how someone else almost completely unrelated was treated 40 (Edit:30) years ago shouldn't matter a pinch of shit about how to treat someone now.. Like lets fucken evolve
The old saying two wrongs don't make a right
Also I don't think people are booing solely cause he's french but they are definitely booing him cause he took out captain America while being French haha.. Not that it's up to him but I'd gain a tonne of respect for Tomac if he called out the tools like Canard did with Pourcel (it might not be needed as people have said it's not really that prevalent)

I will say everyone cheering against America had more to do with you guys being so dominant and wanting the underdog to win no matter who it is, than any particular hatred toward the country and riders (also the keyboard warriors talking down the GP's so much helped but again two wrongs and all that)
I think you'll find now that the US hasn't been as dominant that that stuff doesn't happen as much (Except for the tools)
Also I'd think seeing the US riders some what happy to get on the podium would create some good vibes it always struck me as rude to not accept losing to another country.. Know I'm sayin?
I do. I get it Jem. Again though....on the MXoN's race.....yeah most years I hate that fucking race. Take that back......I love the race , I just can't stand the chest pounding , bullshit talk and the way it divides people into groups. And 9 times out of 10..... it's a " USA rider......against every other country on Earth " type thing. You get Brit's in here bragging about how a Dutch guy won. Except last year when Max actually whooped everyone.

I'm getting off the subject here. Bottom line....I don't and won't ever boo a rider. No matter where they are from. I'm more of a core fan who appreciates the sheer skill and speed these top guys can muster. And weather they beat my fellow countrymen or not.....I appreciate their talents.

Sully
7/1/2018 4:20pm
I don't have any real problem with the booing - I wouldn't do it, but I won't tell others not to. The thing I don't like is the air horns during the podium interview. That shit's just annoying.
7/1/2018 5:13pm Edited Date/Time 7/1/2018 5:14pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I do. I get it Jem. Again though....on the MXoN's race.....yeah most years I hate that fucking race. Take that back......I love the race , I...
I do. I get it Jem. Again though....on the MXoN's race.....yeah most years I hate that fucking race. Take that back......I love the race , I just can't stand the chest pounding , bullshit talk and the way it divides people into groups. And 9 times out of 10..... it's a " USA rider......against every other country on Earth " type thing. You get Brit's in here bragging about how a Dutch guy won. Except last year when Max actually whooped everyone.

I'm getting off the subject here. Bottom line....I don't and won't ever boo a rider. No matter where they are from. I'm more of a core fan who appreciates the sheer skill and speed these top guys can muster. And weather they beat my fellow countrymen or not.....I appreciate their talents.

I agree but (as jemcee said) to answer your first point you have to remember that for along time there was a period from 05 onwards (of course not all on this site) where the constant chest pounding from the American fans and media really did get ridiculous.

Europeans and other MX fans from around the world have a strong historical respect and love for the GP series, and they didn't like to see the accomplishment of its riders especially repeatedly trashed... I understand that people subsequently went too far on both sides but that was essentially the reason why a Brit or Frenchman etc might find themselves cheering for an Italian or Dutch rider (that, and also because team USA at the time was an absolute powerhouse and people wanted someone else to win for once). It wasn't through a dislike of the American people but a reaction to the constant bloody disrespect and bashing of the GP riders. These days the lame AMA vs GP bs drama really isn't anywhere near as extreme as it was back in 2010 or 11 etc. It's been on a downward slope since Lommel.
jemcee
7/1/2018 6:02pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I do. I get it Jem. Again though....on the MXoN's race.....yeah most years I hate that fucking race. Take that back......I love the race , I...

Haha I hear that! The last couple of years I've had mates over while watching it so I didn't spend much time in here and I found myself enjoying it a whole lot more haha
I used to get involved but now I 'harness the good energy, block out the bad, harness, energy, block, bad... Feel the flow Happy, feel it' haha

Yep *fist bump* on ya last point
VasageXx
7/1/2018 6:31pm
it's completely disrespectful to boo him when he's out there battling as a top guy and for our entertainment all he ever says is he wants to put on a good race for the crowd yet they boo the shit outta him, just really dumb and people that do it are just shitheads
it'll be 10 times worse at Red Bud, but like someone else said those stupid ass air horns during the podium interviews drive me crazy i wanna smack the idiots using them
MR. X
7/1/2018 6:36pm
VasageXx wrote:
it's completely disrespectful to boo him when he's out there battling as a top guy and for our entertainment all he ever says is he wants...
it's completely disrespectful to boo him when he's out there battling as a top guy and for our entertainment all he ever says is he wants to put on a good race for the crowd yet they boo the shit outta him, just really dumb and people that do it are just shitheads
it'll be 10 times worse at Red Bud, but like someone else said those stupid ass air horns during the podium interviews drive me crazy i wanna smack the idiots using them
What about the inbreds reving chainsaw engines ? Do they get a pass ?
Doddy
7/1/2018 6:38pm
VasageXx wrote:
it's completely disrespectful to boo him when he's out there battling as a top guy and for our entertainment all he ever says is he wants...
He is out there battling as a top guy for a paycheck. His job is for advertisement. Let's not go overboard.
7/1/2018 7:51pm
99% of US fans root for the guys from different countries, quit crying. Marvin rides in a blocking defenseive manner which gets old. This is why I personally don’t like him as a rider.

Crossup
7/1/2018 8:40pm Edited Date/Time 7/1/2018 8:52pm
No offense to the dudes on here from the Northeast that are good people / don't fall into this category.... but folks in the Northeastern US...
No offense to the dudes on here from the Northeast that are good people / don't fall into this category.... but folks in the Northeastern US are a different breed (for better and for worse). Plenty of nice folks, but plenty of brash "Massholes" too.

I bet the dudes who thought booing was cool are the same dudes who enjoy Motorcross racin. I wonder what % of the booing crowd would've done the exact same thing Marv did when he came into Tomac while going for the win on the last lap...

Seriously though, the booing thing really is beyond played out at this point. Marv is such a stand up dude.. Super nice, not arrogant in any way....... and Mathilde has some really really nice boobies. There I said it.
I agree, but its usually coming from the drunken lot. Many solid moms and dads there were their kids. It's hard to forget that Southwick was the same track that the jackasses were yelling racist stuff at James Stewart and his mother.
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3875th
7/1/2018 9:09pm Edited Date/Time 7/1/2018 9:10pm
Crossup wrote:
I agree, but its usually coming from the drunken lot. Many solid moms and dads there were their kids. It's hard to forget that Southwick was...
I agree, but its usually coming from the drunken lot. Many solid moms and dads there were their kids. It's hard to forget that Southwick was the same track that the jackasses were yelling racist stuff at James Stewart and his mother.
Here you go

That's his mom standing behind them if I'm not mistaken.
Gandorlf
7/2/2018 3:30am
newmann wrote:
You guys should ask Trampas how he was treated...
jemcee wrote:
Oh well if it happened 40 years ago by all means continue
jeffro503 wrote:
Well....to be fair , Trampas didn't just get boo'd , he got bottle's , rocks , dirt clod's and everything else you could imagine thrown at...
Well....to be fair , Trampas didn't just get boo'd , he got bottle's , rocks , dirt clod's and everything else you could imagine thrown at him. Both during the race and heading to the box. There have been dudes on here that said even this past few years in MXoN's that every country there hate's the shit out of the american's.

Here though?........besides a few idiot's , any real moto fan love's the shit out of Marv , Kenny , Dylan , and whoever else aint from here , because they help make our series better. In the MXoN's....you have Brit's cheering on an Italian , Dutch cheering on Spainard's , Russian's cheering on the French...........as long as an American doesn't win , they are all ok with it. I don't mean to come off like a cry baby little bitch , but it's the truth. Me personally.........I cheer for the AMA guys during the MXoN's , no matter what country they are from. AND......honestly , I want some of the GP dude's to do well too , as I have a lot of my favorite rider's over there.

Sometime's I hate that fucking race because of the divide it create's!
I've always rooted for GB and USA at MXON, I was heartbroken when seelys shock gave way I was literally about 15ft away from him at the time.
Gandorlf
7/2/2018 3:31am
Crossup wrote:
I agree, but its usually coming from the drunken lot. Many solid moms and dads there were their kids. It's hard to forget that Southwick was...
Here you go [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/64/photos/6131/s780_004swbuzz07.jpg?1294245461[/img] That's his mom standing behind them if I'm not mistaken.
Here you go

What a bunch on retards
Gandorlf
7/2/2018 3:33am
VasageXx wrote:
MR. X wrote:
What about the inbreds reving chainsaw engines ? Do they get a pass ?
The chainsaws are funny for about 0.8 seconds. Trouble is every idiot with one thinks they were the first person to come up with that idea. We had someone camping next to us at MXON with one. I didn't get along with him very well...
ehr400
7/2/2018 4:03am
Apparently nobody here has ever been to a pro sports event.
VasageXx
7/2/2018 4:19am
VasageXx wrote:
Doddy wrote:
He is out there battling as a top guy for a paycheck. His job is for advertisement. Let's not go overboard.
Would love to hear this question asked “ so Marvin your only riding for a paycheck and being a brand advertisement right?” Please.
pkiczuk
7/2/2018 5:00am
Crossup wrote:
Here you go [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/64/photos/6131/s780_004swbuzz07.jpg?1294245461[/img] That's his mom standing behind them if I'm not mistaken.
Here you go

These guys are the definition of backwoods hillbilly "here hold my beer" fuckwads that are not indicative of your typical fan at the races. Yeah, there's a few. But I am tired of hearing about how racists New Englanders are. But everywhere you go there's a few bad apples but it doesn't mean that everyone in that area is a shit bag. We're pretty passionate people, and I think that gets blown up and exaggerated and people just automatically jump to the worst conclusion. Like I said, I was there Saturday and didn't really hear any booing for Marv, but I didn't stay for the 450 podium so may have missed it. the only thing I heard was louder cheering for Eli. Granted, I was in a fairly secluded area away from the general crowd so maybe it just wasn't near me. Im just fucking tired of this area being accused of being the biggest shit bags and racists when I've been to places way worse.
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
7/2/2018 7:55am
Crossup wrote:
Here you go

pkiczuk wrote:
These guys are the definition of backwoods hillbilly "here hold my beer" fuckwads that are not indicative of your typical fan at the races. Yeah, there's...
These guys are the definition of backwoods hillbilly "here hold my beer" fuckwads that are not indicative of your typical fan at the races. Yeah, there's a few. But I am tired of hearing about how racists New Englanders are. But everywhere you go there's a few bad apples but it doesn't mean that everyone in that area is a shit bag. We're pretty passionate people, and I think that gets blown up and exaggerated and people just automatically jump to the worst conclusion. Like I said, I was there Saturday and didn't really hear any booing for Marv, but I didn't stay for the 450 podium so may have missed it. the only thing I heard was louder cheering for Eli. Granted, I was in a fairly secluded area away from the general crowd so maybe it just wasn't near me. Im just fucking tired of this area being accused of being the biggest shit bags and racists when I've been to places way worse.
I agree. I’m 3000 miles from you so I’m not the one to know but it appears you guys got thrown into the pot over a few douchebags, which you will find at most tracks. I gotta say Glen Helen does not make you proud to be a Mx fan...thr drugged and drunken stink up the place

It was hard for me to hear much booing on the TV broadcast. Maybe they were booing the miserable heat
7/2/2018 8:46am
I didn't hear anything about Dylan ferandis getting booed. So I really don't think it is the French thing. I was a huge fan of Musquin until he pulled over and let dungey go by in supercross. I think most people just lost respect for the dude because he doesn't own up to some of his bone head actions. I love good battles with him and ET3.

Find me anyone that truly hates Kevin Windham, guy was really cool off track. Bob Hannah some loved him some hated him.

Your always going to have fans that are just ignorant no matter what.

7/2/2018 9:09am
showtimemx wrote:
I didn't hear anything about Dylan ferandis getting booed. So I really don't think it is the French thing. I was a huge fan of Musquin...
I didn't hear anything about Dylan ferandis getting booed. So I really don't think it is the French thing. I was a huge fan of Musquin until he pulled over and let dungey go by in supercross. I think most people just lost respect for the dude because he doesn't own up to some of his bone head actions. I love good battles with him and ET3.

Find me anyone that truly hates Kevin Windham, guy was really cool off track. Bob Hannah some loved him some hated him.

Your always going to have fans that are just ignorant no matter what.

Naw the people who say he gets booed purely because he's French are idiots. He was just as French a year ago and there wasn't a thread every week about him being booed.

I don't agree with booing him but he's clearly done something that doesn't sit well with some fans.
Bramlett321
7/2/2018 10:10am
ehr400 wrote:
Apparently nobody here has ever been to a pro sports event.
^^^ That's no shit lol....Hell around here at the high school football lever when Texas High School plays Arkansas High School, they call it Hell Week!!! Shit gets rough and I stay inside.
Mx Wildcat
7/2/2018 10:15am
I was sitting on the hillside near the podium at Muddycreek and the crowd there did the same thing. According to Pulpmx it happened at Mt. Morris as well. So it's not just an isolated incident at Southwick. For the record, I don't agree with it and I don't like it.

Post a reply to: Horrible fans at The Wick

The Latest