Horrible fans at The Wick

Gandorlf
Edited Date/Time 7/2/2018 8:17pm
Anyone hear then booing Musquin and changing "Tomac Tomac Tomac"? That was cheap. I'm a Eli fan through and through but damn Marvin rode a damn good 2 Motos. Shame on you if you're reading this and you were joining them.
|
BR8ES
6/30/2018 2:10pm
Massholes

The Shop

BR8ES
6/30/2018 2:13pm
Considering how long it has been going on, pretty f'n ignorant and played out.
6/30/2018 2:13pm
I can’t understand how you can boo a guy that gave it his all and put on a hell of a race. The rest of the pack were way behind. Guess people just want to see one guy way out in front without any challenge.
bradmx421
6/30/2018 2:17pm
I think its more of a Pride of your country thing more than anything.....only a few foreign riders have bridged that gap in the US a few being Roczen, Langston, CR22. Americans for whatever reason have never really liked french riders.....who knows where it starts from. Musquin is definitely a stand up guy in my opinion.
Naanak
6/30/2018 2:24pm
I see it like mostly every other sport. If your on one team or riders side that’s who you cheer for and that’s it. Look at football or the World Cup it’s no different then what you see with Tomac and musquin. If your a diehard fan of one rider and the other guy is clearly his rival your not going to support him. It’s not the classiest thing but it’s human.
Bultaco
6/30/2018 2:26pm
"I can’t understand how you can boo a guy that gave it his all and put on a hell of a race. "

Motocross is a 2-bit low rent sport that eats it's own. Understanding this, I hate myself for being a moto guy for going on 50 years. Such is this sport. CoolCoolCoolCool
Prntscrn
6/30/2018 2:29pm Edited Date/Time 6/30/2018 2:31pm
Naanak wrote:
I see it like mostly every other sport. If your on one team or riders side that’s who you cheer for and that’s it. Look at...
I see it like mostly every other sport. If your on one team or riders side that’s who you cheer for and that’s it. Look at football or the World Cup it’s no different then what you see with Tomac and musquin. If your a diehard fan of one rider and the other guy is clearly his rival your not going to support him. It’s not the classiest thing but it’s human.
I disagree, we don't have that same mentality in our sport. If Musquin was American he wouldn't be boed even if people thought he rides dirty. Boing someone because he's not american is not cool, luckily it's just a small portion of fans

It's okey to cheer for American riders if that is what you want to do. But making someone feel so unwelcomed because he's got a different nationality is lame af
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
6/30/2018 2:29pm Edited Date/Time 6/30/2018 2:29pm
Its Not just there unfortunately
It's been happening other places too .
Totally ridicules
In my opinion
If you want to cheer for your guy
Go for it
But the booing makes you look Stupid.
Gukamonster
6/30/2018 2:41pm
“The French” Canadian fans at a national in Quebec threw rocks at Vince Friese on the track a few years ago and vandalized the MotoConcepts trailer. Those are an example horrible fans.
BR8ES
6/30/2018 2:43pm
“The French” Canadian fans at a national in Quebec threw rocks at Vince Friese on the track a few years ago and vandalized the MotoConcepts trailer...
“The French” Canadian fans at a national in Quebec threw rocks at Vince Friese on the track a few years ago and vandalized the MotoConcepts trailer. Those are an example horrible fans.
That is pretty bad... or some of the shit that went on in the 70s and 80s.

However you look at it, time for these retards to stop the nonsense, it wasn't too long ago that he was really well liked. He isn't aloof like many French riders here in the past.
6/30/2018 2:52pm
Bultaco wrote:
"I can’t understand how you can boo a guy that gave it his all and put on a hell of a race. " Motocross is a...
"I can’t understand how you can boo a guy that gave it his all and put on a hell of a race. "

Motocross is a 2-bit low rent sport that eats it's own. Understanding this, I hate myself for being a moto guy for going on 50 years. Such is this sport. CoolCoolCoolCool
You'll find yourself hating all sports then. This happens in all sports. At least when someone wins a championship in motocross the fans don't destroy the whole city.
plowboy
6/30/2018 3:02pm
Rude behavior is inexcusable...but it is explainable. It is the bastion of weak, small minded, dim witted people. No nation has a monopoly on turds but the current shift in social norms sure has brought them out in public more. There's so much more to say about this but not now...not here. Peace.
Excaliburbmx
6/30/2018 3:04pm
bradmx421 wrote:
I think its more of a Pride of your country thing more than anything.....only a few foreign riders have bridged that gap in the US a...
I think its more of a Pride of your country thing more than anything.....only a few foreign riders have bridged that gap in the US a few being Roczen, Langston, CR22. Americans for whatever reason have never really liked french riders.....who knows where it starts from. Musquin is definitely a stand up guy in my opinion.
Wrong. He didn’t get any dislike until the Dungey pull over. Then the Take out lost some more.

We all have favorites and ones we don’t like. Hell some people like to see Tomac,RD,RV etc lose.
Naanak
6/30/2018 3:06pm
You'll find yourself hating all sports then. This happens in all sports. At least when someone wins a championship in motocross the fans don't destroy the...
You'll find yourself hating all sports then. This happens in all sports. At least when someone wins a championship in motocross the fans don't destroy the whole city.
Almost the same as I said. Whether it’s country vs country or city vs city. Also when you have a race every year that’s about who’s the best country it’s going to cause people to only like riders from their country.
6/30/2018 3:06pm
Same ones being racist against the stewart family ten years ago probably. Or the jar heads chanting “white power” at the podium when rc best js at mortis mountain. Retarded bitches.
Doddy
6/30/2018 3:11pm
How dare they? His feelings might have been hurt.
Thanks for that haha
MR. X
6/30/2018 3:27pm
“The French” Canadian fans at a national in Quebec threw rocks at Vince Friese on the track a few years ago and vandalized the MotoConcepts trailer...
I guess that was ok ,just as long as they don't boo him.
MR. X
6/30/2018 3:28pm
How dare they? His feelings might have been hurt.
He was seen leaving the mobile medical unit with a lolly and a balloon so feelings may have been hurt.
6/30/2018 3:31pm
Said the same thing in the race thread, ridiculous behavior. Him and Eli are on another level. I’m an ET3 fan but give Marvin the respect he deserves, he is fast as fuck. After his podium speech, when he turned to the crowd, it was a bunch of dudes on the front row giving him a thumbs down... Embarrassing. Show some respect!
newmann
6/30/2018 3:32pm
You guys should ask Trampas how he was treated...
robkinuk
6/30/2018 3:50pm
Maybe their USA USA mentality was offended when the only French riders there, stomped their boys in their own backyard in both 450 & 250 classes today?
They had better get used to it come the MXDN @ Red Bud in October.WoohooWoohooWink
BR8ES
6/30/2018 3:52pm
newmann wrote:
You guys should ask Trampas how he was treated...
I was in Europe during the 89 year, it wasn't pretty.
ATKpilot99
6/30/2018 3:58pm
Listen to Brad Lackey talk about how he had bottles and batteries thrown at him and shit while he was winning the world championship if you want to hear
about shitty fans.
steve_97060
6/30/2018 3:59pm
a professional athlete booed, we can only hope he isn't permanently damaged.

Post a reply to: Horrible fans at The Wick

The Latest